Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Physical Signs Of STDS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physical Signs Of STDS (403 Views)

Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? / WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physical Signs Of STDS by Southernigbo: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
pls nlanders what are the physical signs of these yama Yama things in both guys n ladies?
Re: Physical Signs Of STDS by MrCork: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Southernigbo:
pls nlanders what are the physical signs of these yama Yama things in both guys n ladies?

angry
Re: Physical Signs Of STDS by Jeon(f): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Southernigbo:

go to hospital.

1 Like

Re: Physical Signs Of STDS by MrCork: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Southernigbo:

so u hav aid...correct? angry
Re: Physical Signs Of STDS by MrCork: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Southernigbo:

Bro its ok..if u too shy to goto chemmist or hospital..juss were wig. Nobody will recognice u sir!!!((TRUE STORY)) angry
Re: Physical Signs Of STDS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Southernigbo:
Pain during urination..
Pain during sex...
Itching around the vaginal area...

I don't think those are physical signs tho..I also don't think there's a physical sign..
Re: Physical Signs Of STDS by Southernigbo: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
MrCork:

Bro its ok..if u too shy to goto chemmist or hospital..juss were wig. Nobody will recognice u sir!!!((TRUE STORY)) angry
I'm not de one o. just don't want to waste money on every sisi, ngozi and hauwa, just want to know how to be able to shortlist them b4 going far
Re: Physical Signs Of STDS by MrCork: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Southernigbo:
I'm not de one o. just don't want to waste money on every sisi, ngozi and hauwa, just want to know how to be able to shortlist them b4 going far

Bro, eatin punnny is the quickest ways to find out. Technically if ubno how to eat punnnny u will easily spot them by there body movement...i can spot them a mile away...trusss me sir! smiley
Re: Physical Signs Of STDS by Marcus2(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
U don collect abi grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is Who You Will Marry According To Your Birth Month / This Is What A Lot Of Ladies Need Right Now / It's Easier To Hear From God With Closed Legs'- 32 Years Virgin To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.