Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? (35645 Views)

The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by sammhi(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Crimper:
Atiku is a more solid candidate than tinubu. He’ll build a better foundation for Nigerians and make the giant of Africa more great.
Political talk
The igbos in this thread support Atiku because they will become his VP
Slaves !!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Restructuring: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
For us here in niger delter it is atiku all the way

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Didi2d(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:
what was atiku contribution?

We know u igbos will queue behind atiku so we ain't surprised.

U have umahi, Anyim to promote but u don't care,your only ambition come 2023 is to stop tinubu

You're 100% correct. I no no wetin tinubu do dem.
Someone should tell me what's tinubu's offence to our Igbo brothers and sisters. Lot's of them are here in Lagos hustling and doing but still they complain and put all their hatred on tinubu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by gateleo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
95% of those rooting for Atiku just created their monikers. Seun this is a planned Fraud. All username were created just yesterday...

Just a single guy using different names...

Which way Nigeria? shocked

11 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Josh2fun: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hmmmmmm, Atiku don turn Saint suddenly !
Anyway, whoever that is leading here on nairaland end up losing election

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Liveagain: 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Those guys that are commenting above, just came out of a WhatsApp Group meeting. The monikers could be one person sef grin

Atiku Keel una there grin grin grin
As usual, Artcule on Twitter. Check those supporting article. If they are from a particular tribe, it means article is loosing. 600 articles cannot defeat Bola

6 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Johel(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:
These igbos up there don't even know atiku is a feather weight politician in d north, someone who can't influence adamawa election

He's still a better candidate than your Yoruba frog eyed Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by chikason22(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
None of those thieves are qualified.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by sammhi(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
princdebola201:
Tinubu that has never served under Fg is a thief but Atiku that made his wealth from custom, sold all nigerian assets ,and awarded bogus contracts in all Nigerian ports is a saint.
Brain is truly paining you
The igbos are scheming to be VP under Atiku ..much like how the Yorubas supported Buhari so they can be VP and at the end of the day ...it ends in tears
How on earth do you even begin to support Atiku if not for selfish reasons
It will end in tears

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by CSTRR: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
None of them.
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
jojoki:
Atiku will unite the country better than Tinubu who kept mum when Sunday Ighoro was struggling to put an end to incessant killing of Yoruba farmers and abduction
Never will the Ipob backed candidate win election in Nigeria. All these Igbos your hatred for Tinubu won't help you in the least.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Benwallt(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Atiku looks healthy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Benwallt(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Atiku looks healthy but I will vote Tinubu because of his antecedents

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Spherical77(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Yet PDP won the entire elections in Adamawa state!!
Guy, he lost at his polling unit. His kinsmen dished him big time

I'm not in support of any of the candidate but if it were to be between both candidates then i pressume Tinubu might floor him

Which presidential candidate dey lose him polling unit if no be juju wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
ndamanibrahim12:
The 2023 elections is fast approaching, and we would like to find out your preferred candidate between Atiku and Tinubu. Who do you think would be the next president of Nigeria between these two?

This is so inhuman to mention these two old animals . What is really wrong with Nigerian youths ? Have we become so blind to the extent we don't have anyone to lead us? Can't you see young vibrant candidates around you? The youths are the problem of this country because we keep empowering thelse old men that have no life in them. They are economically useless and their way of thinking is archaic . Look at what Buhari has turned the country into and right now you guys are still thinking of Tinubu of all people. Is it that we are used to suffering or suffering is enshrined in our constitution? The person that created this topic should be flogged for mentioning these people as viable options . God forbid bad thing .

3 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by CSTRR: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
sammhi:

The igbos are scheming to be VP under Atiku ..much like how the Yorubas supported Buhari so they can be VP and at the end of the day ...it ends in tears
How on earth do you even begin to support Atiku if not for selfish reasons
It will end in tears
How on Earth do you even support tinubu?

Tinubu is more corrupt than atiku.

There is nothing atiku has done that tinubu has not done in multiple fold.

How are yorubas different from those supporting atiku?

You guys are even supporting a worse crook.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by obinna58(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Those guys that are commenting above, just came out of a WhatsApp Group meeting. The monikers could be one person sef grin

Atiku Keel una there grin grin grin
Most of the moniker registered on same date

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Orpe7(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
JAGABAN

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by rickyrex(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Olakunleyakub:
The same hypocrite attacking tinubu to drop his presidential ambition are the one rooting for atiku

Tell me the impact atiku has more than tinubu and I will also support him

Useless people
same with tinubu. Aside empowering thugs called agbero to exturt motorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by kponkedenge(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:
what was atiku contribution?

We know u igbos will queue behind atiku so we ain't surprised.

U have umahi, Anyim to promote but u don't care,your only ambition come 2023 is to stop tinubu

Same way your ambition was to stop Jonathan and put an incompetent Buhari in office.... over your fellow Southerner.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by WillyDave: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:
These igbos up there don't even know atiku is a feather weight politician in d north, someone who can't influence adamawa election

He can not influence Adamawa election yet he was elected the Governor of Adamawa state in 1999. Were you born then?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by LtChisom: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
princdebola201:
Tinubu that has never served under Fg is a thief but Atiku that made his wealth from custom, sold all nigerian assets ,and awarded bogus contracts in all Nigerian ports is a saint.
Brain is truly paining you

Idiot make your point and stop attacking people for their opinion. Ah! All these products of abortion.
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Navalsadiq(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
I see non of them becoming president of the federal rebuclic.

The political cannot and will not sell old and curruot hands into the system.

The almighty GOD has appointed a young and vibrant hand

This I have seen
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by kansoboy: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
None
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Gentleman001: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
kufre2010:
Atiku as vise President sold national asset to himself.

Tinubu as governor of Lagos refused to vacate, he is still indirectly ruling uptill now. His son is controlling revenue collection in Lagos.

These are people we want to handover the destiny of Nigeria to. The youth of this country is the major problem in these country.

God'swill Akpabio is the right man for this job

I don’t know talk politics and I do politics. personalities checked, I don’t see good(don’t let me use best) fit between two of them... Aside the two of them, rounding the circle of Nigeria PoliticIan’s, I can’t see any one with love of the Nation. All of them are just there for the money and the power. Imagine the cries and the tears Bubu shed before he became president, acting like the one will needed, look at the outcome now.
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by FreeStuffsNG: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
May God bless Nigeria forever

4 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by CSTRR: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
One thing we will not allow is for brigands and sycophants to paint tinubu as a better version of atiku.

If you are stupid and corrupt, many of us are not.

Your jagaban is not better than a kleptomaniac and a rogue of the worst kind.

He is a senior to atiku in crookery and corrupt state capture.

Preying on the temperament of a naturally subservient people to untold and unexplained wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by rickyrex(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
I read all through comments atiku all the way, those who said tinubu were never attacked. If it were to be tinubu gaining more likes and one person comments opposite... Tinubu fans would have insulted hell out of such person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Golan007: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
UTILITYMAY:
All these people mentioning Atiku are just coming from a Telegram group grin grin grin

They are one and the same person.

All registered on either:

Dec 04, 2018

Jan 11, 2022

Jan 12, 2022.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by SmartPolician: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Olakunleyakub:
The same hypocrite attacking tinubu to drop his presidential ambition are the one rooting for atiku

Tell me the impact atiku has more than tinubu and I will also support him

Useless people

I think Atiku has more national appeal than Tinubu, but both of them are thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Golan007: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
rickyrex:
I read all through comments atiku all the way, those who said tinubu were never attacked. If it were to be tinubu gaining more likes and one person comments opposite... Tinubu fans would have insulted hell out of such person

But it's one person operating most of those monikers.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by LtChisom: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:
Imagine those crying Fulani this and that still want to go for Fulani cos of hate for Tinubu

I seems Atiku is now Igbo

Fibroid tissue stop crying, are you surprised that your drug lord is rejected even in ordinary nairaland?
The question is simple, make your pick and stop the nonsensical attack on Igbos, is it only Igbos that are commenting here?
These band of drug lord worshippers eyes go soon clear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe / Naomi Campbell's Controversial Handshake With Buhari, Failure Of Protocol / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.