Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures (36276 Views)

Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo / Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) / Notorious Cultist Who Killed Over 30 People Paraded With Other Criminals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Edoreborn: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yeeeeessssss!
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Quite sad
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by kingbee90: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2022

Looks, they say can be deceiving. This dude in the 1st picture was smiling like who can not hurt a fly. See how he killed his GF in a gruesome manner.
He should face the law.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by IvarDboneless: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Forget...if police wan work dem go work

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
All murderer should be executed. No need wasting time taking this idiot to court. Just shoot him dead and use his skull to do ritual for federal government

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:
Na spoon baba take pluck her eyes oooo.... Wickedness
aaaaaah, how can a human being to that!!¡

1 Like

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Irupetepete: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
tit:
Chaaai!
Na fork him use comot the eyes?

oOoOO
I don't know what to say
boys, know your size... I miss this babe die

1 Like

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Brushstrokes20: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Boil the bloodthirsty demon alive already! undecided

The baaaaastarrrd shouldn't be breathing by now!
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
He’s finished. Stupid lazy ass criminal.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by IbadeHQ: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
I've said it several times...if police wants to do their job they know what to do. They should behead this guy openly to serve other ritualist some lesson.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by princeemmma(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
all these guys, no need to dey take dem go court, dem suppose to just dey kill dem straight away, someone you called serial killer and you are still taking dem to court
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by DKM123: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Most Nigerian men are evil.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by eldoradoxx: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
I commend the Nigeria Police Force for this good job. That is why I have often said that police needs to be removed from the control of the executive like it is in advanced world. When Nigeria police wants to work (especially in cases where there are no political interference), they execute the job clinically smooth. I hear this idiot was arrested at a psychiatric hospital where he was checked in by his parents after committing the gruesome murder of this beautiful girl perhaps as prelude to him raising defense of insanity, perhaps he thought he could fool everyone, but not Nigeria Police.
The last video with the lady where he was smiling from ear to ear shortly before he committed the murder says it all. Insanity defense can never be as an afterthought, nobody is ever insane and people don't know.
He will pay with his life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by osuofia2(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
ERCROSS:
I don't trust anything from the Nigerian Police
GOAT
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=fergie0o1 post=109305008][/quote]
Nonsense! Did you see how he is chained hands and legs but the brutal murderer of Usifo Ataga Chidinma bleeps these police and prison hegoats and is allowed to come to court with Air-conditioned car and catwalk around the court without any handcuffs, looking fresher with each court appearance!

Men who are hegoats should all be drawn and quartered!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by slivertongue: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
End of the road
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by delzbaba(m): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
Has he confessed? He looks tortured.
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by tit(f): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
Irupetepete:
boys, know your size... I miss this babe die

See this one.
You want to use my destiny.

Girls, be careful oooo.
Men are wicked

1 Like

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by bluefilm: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wow!

So he even used fork to plug out her eyes?

This guy is truly a beast in human form.

They should just chain him up and leave him out in the sun to die of hunger
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Irupetepete: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin
tit:

See this one.
You want to use my destiny.

Girls, be careful oooo.
Men are wicked
you no go ever change, how have you been?
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Haakeem(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
tit:

See this one. You want to use my destiny.
Girls, be careful oooo. Men are wicked
nt all men!
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by superemmy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:
Na spoon baba take pluck her eyes oooo.... Wickedness

Even the thought of imagining it, my body is already shaking

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by tit(f): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Irupetepete:
;Dyou no go ever change, how have you been?

I just served a one year ban for calling a Buhariarselicker a "homosexual ashawo".
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Haakeem(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
bluefilm:
Wow!

So he even used fork to plug out her eyes?

This guy is truly a beast in human form.

They should just chain him up and leave him out in the sun to die of hunger
That is way to easy on him, i think they should plug off one of his eyes with that fork for a start,azin they should torture him brutally.
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Irupetepete: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin
tit:

I just served a one year ban for calling a Buhariarselicker a "homosexual ashawo".
wahala.. Pele
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Funkymode(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Useless beings
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by petitejolie(f): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
So a woman went through pains to bring this one into this world. May we not birth monsters . Just look at this small fine boy with a terrible heart

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by flokii: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
This one's life has ended.. firing squad awaits him.
Say no to rituals.. there is still dignity in labour.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by ImoleNaija: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Thank God for the arrest.

How I wish such wicked beings are publicly killed in a painful way, so their likes can know what await them ahead.

How will others learn when they have no knowledge about their end?

We deserve to see the end of Uduak, Evans & their likes.
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by We4all: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Too bad! I really don’t get it, why commit a crime if you’re going to be nabbed anyways? With the guy’s picture splattered over the internet, it was going to be a matter of time.

My bad, he must have been assured by his juju man that he will go scot free and that people will soon forget about him. This is why you keep wondering why the crime rate is on the rise even though the criminals always leave a trace and will eventually be apprehended.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by flokii: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
petitejolie:
So a woman went through pains to bring this one into this world. May we not birth monsters . Just look at this small fine boy with a terrible heart

It's still a woman that is probably out there pushing him to go and make money in any way before she'll open her honeypot for him to taste from. Stop the gender bias.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo / "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos / AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.