Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,923 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) (36540 Views)

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) / Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by WotzupNG: 1:38pm On May 11, 2017
Karabo Mokoena was reported missing since April 28, 2017 and just recently got found dead and burnt by her boyfriend. Many said she had been suffering domestic violence from him for so long but still remained in the relationship due to love. Below is a picture of Karabo when her boyfriend once beat her and also pictures of the boyfriend.

http://wotzup.ng/picture-of-when-south-african-man-who-burnt-his-girlfriend-once-beat-her/

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by WotzupNG: 1:39pm On May 11, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 seun obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by Swegzfreak: 1:40pm On May 11, 2017
Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by dessz(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2017
such side chick material was beaten, show me the beater he own don finish angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 1:48pm On May 11, 2017
Too bad.... I wonder what made her stay....

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by Juni4jay(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2017
I came to understand a long time ago, some ladies love guys that beat them.
Just look @ how the guy remixed her face!!.
If you ask me, I'll say she has gotten part2.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by Smellymouth: 2:33pm On May 11, 2017
The dude is a coward..

Castrate him or better still, feed him to the lions..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by WotzupNG: 2:52pm On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
The dude is a coward..

Castrate him or better still, feed him to the lions..

lalasticlala seun
Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 2:53pm On May 11, 2017
Too bad. Better to look before you leap.
Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by DrObum(m): 2:53pm On May 11, 2017
Nawa oooo

That guy get mind oooo!
E fit be one loyal babe wey him just waste like that ooo!
Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 2:53pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmmm and she stayed in the abusive relationship look where it has got her

Next pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 11, 2017
cheesy

See fresh laps....gosh..

Even her lips

All gone..

And this psycho burnt her, so nothing for the morgue attendant now embarassed

RIP

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 11, 2017
See his hungry looking face, ugly soul

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 11, 2017
DrObum:
Nawa oooo
Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by Banwod1st(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2017
Love they say 'is blind'.
But for me, my eyes open ooooo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by lolaxavier(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2017
Na wa ooo...
It beats my imagination to know that someone would stay in a relationship where he or she gets beaten black and blue every moment of anger, to the point of being killed. Ki lo de. Ahn ahn.

Especially ladies, wise up jare. Why would you for any reason endure Anthony Joshua's way of panel-beating klitscho, all in the name of love. Which kain love be dat one?
Ask her and the yeye girl will say 'oh he loves me and he's caring, he only beats me up by mistake ' or it only happens when he's angry. Na so ur papa dey take beat ur mama?? shiiioooorrrr.
The earlier you learn how to run for your life, the better. On no account should any real man or woman beat up his or her partner. It's a shame and a sign or cowardice. Say no to violence.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2017
Today's Bashing Day. cool
Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by holatimmy(f): 2:55pm On May 11, 2017
But wait o!

A man who knows nothing about how I was conceived will suddenly ask me out,call me "Baby" and be beating me like talking drum and I would sit down as an "honorary sufferer".For what
Even my elder siblings can't beat me and go smiling

I must confess domestic violence is spiritual.
It's never logical how people would endure that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by syrex24(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmm this is sick.I advice that girl to standup to that beast.
Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by burkingx(f): 2:55pm On May 11, 2017
sad......
IN NAIRALANDER'S VOICE grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
See animal in human skin.
Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
Where is dat zarzar human. Bet your country pple love themselves dat much now.

Bottom line: have reasonable arguments without being a bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by oscaruzie(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
there's a whole lot to this. it's very natural to blame the dude, by all means do. the girl could also have had a weakness that the dude couldn't deal with. you're also very much welcome to jump in and defend the girl again, no qualms. it's very easy to trade blames, but you can only vouch for what goes on in your closet, not others...heck, at time you can even trust yourself.
that said, it's sad that's all...

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
I don't know her,but this is so painful...
How can a man do This to another person daughter and sister
GOD pls safe us from the hands of woman beaters & killers pls

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
Wow, upon all that I am seeing?

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 2:57pm On May 11, 2017
How can you date an EEEEDIOTTTT that wears leather suit and expect anything good to come out of it?! undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 11, 2017
syrex24:
Hmmm this is sick.I advice that girl to standup to that beast.

He don kill her already before she go fit stand up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by Youdondeymad: 2:58pm On May 11, 2017
The authority should punish him,the guy is a monster.They should hand him over to the ISIS leader(A... baghdadi),only weak men beat their partners or lovers,quote me with your brain not your kidney.

RIP

1 Like

Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by Sabo3: 2:58pm On May 11, 2017
Sad
Re: South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2017
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking / Lady Murdered In Her Farm In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.