Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures (36305 Views)

Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo / Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) / Notorious Cultist Who Killed Over 30 People Paraded With Other Criminals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
If your boyfriend doesn't have a job or a verifiable office address, leave him.

Avoid urgent N2k and later pay with your life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Fourtygees: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Not only babes are to learn from this, even guys too... Blood money don't pay, you cant take a life to make money and think you wont be caught or you are too smart because you succeeded... Even if people no catch you, God Almighty will catch you, because he will make sure thier will be a loop hole for you to get caught.... Now na just picture make them catch am...... Idiot.... Thnak God say i no be police, because i for don.damage this guy without mercy.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Prenonjebose: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:
If your boyfriend doesn't have a job or a verifiable office address, leave him.

Avoid urgent N2k and later pay with your life.
Well said. Enough of playing the ignorance card. Girls should help themselves by avoiding all these flashy things that entrap them. Due diligence. Good work, NPF
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Yankee101: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Why u dey hide face? You forgot shame when you killed her in private. Your disgrace has just began

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Bigpapi: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
potent5:
End of the road for him. cheesy

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Lovenorth: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
God bless our lovely police

1 Like

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Bigpapi: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:
Na spoon baba take pluck her eyes oooo.... Wickedness

E shock u

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Kosoco(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
DKM123:
Most Nigerian men are evil.
including your father grin grin
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by KayCee92(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
manontree:
They should kill him already

Without trial? They can as well kill everyone in Nigerian prison today. But awaiting trial and tried, Nigerians to like jungle justice and that was how they killed those Aluu boys. Just say that he should be tried and if found guilty, appropriate punishment should be meted out grin grin
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Bigpapi: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nigerian girls I hail all of una, the way una dey take get mind enter guymen motor even me wey be man no get that kind liver to enter car with my friends like that because I dey fear guymen die.....no trust 4 d street because if to say trust dey, water no for dey cook fish....mark my words Anoda useless Nigerian girl go still die like dis because Dem can never learn lesson

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by KoshCAD: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Bigboy911:
What’s his Afonja name,mumu afonjas really want to export this organ harvest tin to other region
You are a mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by bluefilm: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Haakeem:
That is way to easy on him, i think they should plug off one of his eyes with that fork for a start,azin they should torture him brutally.

He needs slow torture so that he will feel the pains wella before he eventually dies an extremely painful and slow death.

What nonsense! undecided

These idiot ritual killers never consider what if their evil acts is practiced on their sisters, mothers and daughters. angry

Or maybe they don't even care any more, who knows?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Quaddafi29: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Naija police can be very crude but if the guys is guilty, he should later be beheaded.
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by ifeolamide00(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Where is the story o...i want to know what he will say ...
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by MisterKennedy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
tit:
Chaaai!
Na fork him use comot the eyes?

oOoOO
I don't know what to say

Hello dear
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by MisterKennedy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
AuntRose:
But is that how you parade a 'suspected' criminal?
Well kudos atleast they've brought someone forward. We go use am hold body for Jos.

Yes ooo

Amen

Justice must be served

Do you live in Jos?
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
I don't get it! shocked what did he wanted her eyes for? for babeque?
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
Irupetepete:
boys, know your size... I miss this babe die
you sabi am?
be like the babe get better backyard oh
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by lalalista: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
kingbee90:

Looks, they say can be deceiving. This dude in the 1st picture was smiling like who can not hurt a fly. See how he killed his GF in a gruesome manner.
He should face the law.
is he the one that killed her?
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by fredie107(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
free2ryhme:
They should investigate him firstly to get the herbalist doing this rituals for them .

Secondly all his crew ( friends ) should be investigated too because birds of the same feathers flock together.

the guy run go barb hair to disguise

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Koladez2heywhy:
The two don't look alike. Make e no be say police wan play fast one.
shut up blind bat
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by lalalista: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
So he killed her after having sex with her to his satisfaction
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Freezby2020: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
rottenPussy:
I hope he is truly guilty, cos the lots in this country are largely engrossed in emotional justice, and not factual justice.

If na your sister now dem used fork plucked out her eyes now, u for no doubt or talk this nonsense wey u dey yan.

Isi Ewu
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by freshalien: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=fergie0o1 post=109305008][/quote]

Sign of a third world shiithole: Parading suspects and unknown artifacts before the media. First world countries who are very serious about dealing with crime don’t do this, you only see a mugshot, that is all. But in this shiithole, anything goes.
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by macrodata(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
I said it to my friends who cared to listen that the Police will get him in a week or two at most.
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Iamnick(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Get full details @
nicholasfaradays..com/2022/01/police-paraded-suspected-uni-jos-killer[url][/url]https://nicholasfaradays..com/2022/01/police-paraded-suspected-uni-jos-killer.html
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by wiseone28: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
People are foolish..

You killed someone and you know this is Nigeria no matter what it takes you will be arrested.

Even if nobody saw him with the girl as long as it gets viral the culprit must be arrested.
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by wiseone28: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
tHAT GUY DESERVES BEEN PUT IN HOT OVEN FOR 3OMINUTES. WHY KILL TO MAKE MONEY.
GIRLS AND FRONT SIT.
I TRUST NAIJA POLICE SHA, THEM GO DON PANEL BEAT AM WELLA.
ALL THE CRIME EXHIBIT ARE RIGHT IN HIS FRONT. NA FORK HIM USE COMOT THE EYES.
IF POLICE MEAN YOU, IF YOU LIKE ENTER YOUR MAMA HOLE THEM GO GET YOU
Even without the use of biometric them go still arrest the person..

I always wonder how them take do am

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by IprintMONEY: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Chibudollar winnerly and bigcowhorn gang burn him
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Dfr0: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by Irupetepete: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
you sabi am?
be like the babe get better backyard oh
even you self no go want tit wahala.
She go bluetooth, xender, DHL, feedex wahala give you.
Na because she no Sabi my real moniker, she wN use mouth finish me around that 2015

1 Like

Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by DKM123: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kosoco:
including your father grin grin

Ofcourse when I said "most", I expected the main evul modafcukas to feel attacked. Na Ogun go kill you'll that make up the evil Nigerian men laslas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) / Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) / 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.