Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God (652 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) / Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by FreedomfromtheT: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
If you discover or think that a minister of the gospel is wrong, you can bring that to his notice since no one is infallible. If he is a true man of God, he will be humble and look into it. That can even be a way of saving him and others he may be influencing. If you can have audience with him as Nathan did to king David, fine. Going to the social media is not advisable but if you think that is the only medium to get him to realize his wrongs/mistakes and correct such, you may. But you should wisely choose your words. Don't insult a servant of God or minister of the gospel. Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
If you discover or think that a minister of the gospel is wrong, you can bring that to his notice since no one is infallible. If he is a true man of God, he will be humble and look into it. That can even be a way of saving him and others he may be influencing. If you can have audience with him as Nathan did to king David, fine. Going to the social media is not advisable but if you think that is the only medium to get him to realize his wrongs/mistakes and correct such, you may. But you should wisely choose your words. Don't insult a servant of God or minister of the gospel. Thanks and God bless you.

The truth is that Jesus already has his people organized as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers. Anyone outside this group is not a man/woman of God.
So find them and separate yourself from false religionists! Revelations 18:4
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
1. If you discover or think that a minister of the gospel is wrong, you can bring that to his notice since no one is infallible.

2. If he is a true man of God, he will be humble and look into it. That can even be a way of saving him and others he may be influencing. If you can have audience with him as Nathan did to king David, fine.

3. Going to the social media is not advisable but if you think that is the only medium to get him to realize his wrongs/mistakes and correct such, you may. But you should wisely choose your words. Don't insult a servant of God or minister of the gospel. Thanks and God bless you.
1. So, when I discover your MOG is a false teacher - a liar and deciever - a thief who according to Jesus Christ comes only to steal, kill and destroy His flock using His name, I should bring it to his notice, how?. undecided

2. How can a "true" MOG be a false teachers and a false prophet? undecided

Did Jesus Christ even suggest that false teachers and false prophets can be saved from their deceit by any other man? undecided

3. Going to social media to warn all those he decieves of the fact that he is a false teacher and false prophet is not advisable, why? undecided

3 Likes

Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Here we go again,further delusions and brainwashing. This people fear scrutiny ehn,when you point out the obvious and call things what they are they'd begin to threaten themselves with figments of their imaginatiins(hell bla bla bla)

1 Like

Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by jmoore(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
If Pastor Isiaki committed adultery with the choir member. Saying that Pastor Isiaki cheated is not an insult.

1 Like

Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by kingxsamz(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
So if one is a liar who claims to drink tea with his god, and another claims his flyer spoke in tongues and chased kidnappers away, and another one says he teleported from one country to another without boarding flight, we shouldn't call them what they are?

3 Likes

Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by FreedomfromtheT: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. So, when I discover your MOG is a false teacher - a liar and deciever - a thief who according to Jesus Christ comes only to steal, kill and destroy His flock using His name, I should bring it to his notice, how?. undecided

Did Jesus Christ even suggest that false teachers and false prophets can be saved from their deceit by any other man? undecided

3. Going to social media to warn all those he decieves of the fact that he is a false teacher and false prophet is not advisable, why? undecided
Sir, it appears you have problems with understanding or perhaps your morbid hatred for certain gospel preachers has led to some psycological problem. Not to worry sir, Jesus can heal you today.
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by FreedomfromtheT: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The truth is that Jesus already has his people organized as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers. Anyone outside this group is not a man/woman of God.
So find them and separate yourself from false religionists! Revelations 18:4
Those who blaspheme that Jesus Christ is not God but angel Michael are not Christians (Psalms 45:6,7; Hebrews 1:8,9). Those who teach that sinners - hired assassins, armed robbers, ritualists, religious scammers and witches who do not repent will only be totally annihilated and not suffer eternally in hellfire are damning the souls of people with their deceitful interpretation of the Scriptures (Matthew 23:33). Those who claim that only a few people will go to heaven are false teachers (Revelation 7: 9,10). Those who teach that the Trinity is a demon are blasphemers of the blessed Trinity and cannot be true disciples of Christ (Matthew 28:19; Acts 20:28; 1st John 5:7). Those who change the verses of Scriptures to suite their 'New World Translation' are awaiting eternal wrath of God except they repent (Revelation 22:18,19). I pray you and others deceived by Satan and who keep deceiving people repent before you breathe your last and then realize, albeit too late that the soul is immortal and that hellfire is real. God bless you as you repent.
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Sir, it appears you have problems with understanding or perhaps your mobid hatred for certain gospel preachers has led to some psycological problem. Not to worry sir, Jesus can heal you today.
But Jesus Christ has absolutely nothing to do with what you have here prescribed, hence the reason for my questions... undecided

Again....1. So, when I discover your MOG is a false teacher - a liar and deciever - a thief who according to Jesus Christ comes only to steal, kill and destroy His flock using His name, I should bring it to his notice, how?. undecided

Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by FreedomfromtheT: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
kingxsamz:
So if one is a liar who claims to drink tea with his god, and another claims his flyer spoke in tongues and chased kidnappers away, and another one says he teleported from one country to another without boarding flight, we shouldn't call them what they are?
Sir, if you read your Bible, especially Matthew 7:15-23, you will know where to place such. Calling them what the Bible calls them is not insult sir. I believe you know what an insult means. Thanks.
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by FreedomfromtheT: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
jmoore:
If Pastor Isiaki committed adultery with the choir member. Saying that Pastor Isiaki cheated is not an insult.
If such happened, the sinner did not just cheat. He is an adulterer and is not a man of God or perhaps used to be.
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by FreedomfromtheT: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
jmoore:
If such happened, the sinner did not just 'cheat'. He is an adulterer, a wicked man and is not a man of God (or perhaps used to be). But you need to be sure he actually committed that sin and not just hearsay. Thanks.
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by FreedomfromtheT: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But Jesus Christ has absolutely nothing to do with what you have here prescribed, hence the reason for my questions... undecided

Again....1. So, when I discover your MOG is a false teacher - a liar and deciever - a thief who according to Jesus Christ comes only to steal, kill and destroy His flock using His name, I should bring it to his notice, how?. undecided

Sir, my message is not for those filled with hatred, envy, bitterness and false accusers. Those it is meant for have understood. God loves you. It is not too late to repent.
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Sir, my message is not for those filled with hatred, envy, bitterness and false accusers. Those it is meant for have understood. God loves you. It is not too late to repent.
Who are those it is meant for? The stewpid and the gullible? undecided
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by killyaselfie: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
William Folorunso Kumuyi is a scamming, duplicitous jackass.
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Those who blaspheme that Jesus Christ is not God but angel Michael are not Christians (Psalms 45:6,7; Hebrews 1:8,9). Those who teach that sinners - hired assassins, armed robbers, ritualists, religious scammers and witches who do not repent will only be totally annihilated and not suffer eternally in hellfire are damning the souls of people with their deceitful interpretation of the Scriptures (Matthew 23:33). Those who claim that only a few people will go to heaven are false teachers (Revelation 7: 9,10). Those who teach that the Trinity is a demon are blasphemers of the blessed Trinity and cannot be true disciples of Christ (Matthew 28:19; Acts 20:28; 1st John 5:7). Those who change the verses of Scriptures to suite their 'New World Translation' are awaiting eternal wrath of God except they repent (Revelation 22:18,19). I pray you and others deceived by Satan and who keep deceiving people repent before you breathe your last and then realize, albeit too late that the soul is immortal and that hellfire is real. God bless you as you repent.

Thanks to our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus (Archangel Michael)
He said:

"By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18

So instead of asserting what you can't verify with fine FRUIT but arguing based on LETTERS {2Corinthians 3:6} that you don't even know the interpretations, why not present the WORKS of your FAITH? James 2:18

Jehovah's Witnesses said Jesus is Archangel Michael and:
They're the one and only group producing zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word globally! Revelations 6:1-2
They're the one and only group separate from world's politics and racism that's leading all others into killing one another mercilessly! Revelations 6:3-4
They're the one and only group where military services aren't welcomed in their midst! Matthew 26:52 compare to Isaiah 2:4
They're the one and only group that people always say "they have LOVE among themselves" John 13:34-35
They're the one and only group where all of them have the same line of thought regarding beliefs! John 17:22
They're the one and only group that has gone throughout the earth to gather obedient people under one umbrella so that when others are worried about their members participating in intolerant protests JWs are 100% certain that their own members are no part of such troubles! John 17:14-16

So if they say Jesus is Archangel Michael surely they got it right because no other person can make all these WORK out in the gathering of imperfection humans from different races if not the Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Prince of Peace, Everlasting Father.

Jesus is God but not the Almighty God.
All God's angelic sons are Gods! Psalms 82:1,6 smiley
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by FreedomfromtheT: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks to our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus (Archangel Michael)
He said:

"By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18

So instead of asserting what you can't verify with fine FRUIT but arguing based on LETTERS {2Corinthians 3:6} that you don't even know the interpretations, why not present the WORKS of your FAITH? James 2:18

Jehovah's Witnesses said Jesus is Archangel Michael and:
They're the one and only group producing zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word globally! Revelations 6:1-2
They're the one and only group separate from world's politics and racism that's leading all others into killing one another mercilessly! Revelations 6:3-4
They're the one and only group where military services aren't welcomed in their midst! Matthew 26:52 compare to Isaiah 2:4
They're the one and only group that people always say "they have LOVE among themselves" John 13:34-35
They're the one and only group where all of them have the same line of thought regarding beliefs! John 17:22
They're the one and only group that has gone throughout the earth to gather obedient people under one umbrella so that when others are worried about their members participating in intolerant protests JWs are 100% certain that their own members are no part of such troubles! John 17:14-16

So if they say Jesus is Archangel Michael surely they got it right because no other person can make all these WORK out in the gathering of imperfection humans from different races if not the Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Prince of Peace, Everlasting Father.

Jesus is God but not the Almighty God.
All God's angelic sons are Gods! Psalms 82:1,6 smiley

You Jehovah's Witnesses keep on changing the goalpost from 'Jesus is not God to Jesus' is not the Almighty God. But are you not so wrong sir? It is obvious you don't know the Scriptures you claim you read or you play the ostrich when you read. Jesus Christ is the Almighty (Revelation 1:cool. He said so Himself. He didn't say I am 'an' Almighty. 'The' is a definite article. Since only God is Almighty, then Jesus is God Almighty being part of the Trinity - the Father is Almighty, the Son is Almighty and of course, the Holy Spirit, which certain confused religionists deny. Jesus Christ cannot be the Almighty without being the Almighty God.
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
You Jehovah's Witnesses keep on changing the goalpost from 'Jesus is not God to Jesus' is not the Almighty God. But are you not so wrong sir? It is obvious you don't know the Scriptures you claim you read or you play the ostrich when you read. Jesus Christ is the Almighty (Revelation 1:cool. He said so Himself. He didn't say I am 'an' Almighty. 'The' is a definite article. Since only God is Almighty, then Jesus is God Almighty being part of the Trinity - the Father is Almighty, the Son is Almighty and of course, the Holy Spirit, which certain confused religionists deny. Jesus Christ cannot be the Almighty without being the Almighty God.

All angelic sons of God are Gods {Psalms 82:1,6} so if we say Jesus is Archangel Michael and God we know exactly what we're saying.
What you quoted was misinterpreted:

When I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet. And he laid his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last, and the living one, and I became dead, but look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of the Grave. Revelations 1:17-18

You just present the WORKS of your faith and leave the story! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by FreedomfromtheT: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All angelic sons of God are Gods {Psalms 82:1,6} so if we say Jesus is Archangel Michael and God we know exactly what we're saying.

When I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet. And he laid his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last, and the living one, and I became dead, but look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of the Grave. Revelations 1:17-18

You just present the WORKS of your faith and leave the story! James 2:18-26 smiley
Sir, where I quoted was Revelation chapter 1 verse 8 " I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY". These are the very words of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the ALMIGHTY God! Hallelujah!! May God forgive your ignorance. I just hope it is not willful blasphemy in defense of your sect's erroneous doctrine. Thanks.
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by FreedomfromtheT: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sir, where I quoted was Revelation chapter 1 verse 8 " I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY". These are the very words of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the ALMIGHTY God! Hallelujah!! May God forgive your ignorance. I just hope it is not willful blasphemy in defense of your sect's erroneous doctrine. As for presenting the WORKS of my faith, you need to know that one becomes a Christian first and foremost by repentance and faith in Christ's finished works at Calvary, not by joining a religious sect, learning their doctrines, subscribing to such, being immersed in water and going about carrying bags to spread false doctrine and distribute/sell religious books. Real Christians are saved by grace (Ephesians 2:8,9). Of course, there must be corresponding life of righteousness and good works people will see in one consequent on the person's genuine salvation (Ephesians 2:10). Thanks.
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Sir, where I quoted was Revelation chapter 1 verse 8 " I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY". These are the very words of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the ALMIGHTY God! Hallelujah!! May God forgive your ignorance. I just hope it is not willful blasphemy in defense of your sect's erroneous doctrine. Thanks.

Then you're referring to the God and Father of Jesus Christ who is also our God and Father {John 20:17} not Jesus himself because Jesus is God's SERVANT SENT on error! John 3:16

“I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the ALMIGHTY"
smiley
Re: You Can Criticize But Don't Insult A Man Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Sir, where I quoted was Revelation chapter 1 verse 8 " I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY". These are the very words of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the ALMIGHTY God! Hallelujah!! May God forgive your ignorance. I just hope it is not willful blasphemy in defense of your sect's erroneous doctrine. As for presenting the WORKS of my faith, you need to know that one becomes a Christian first and foremost by repentance and faith in Christ's finished works at Calvary, not by joining a religious sect, learning their doctrines, subscribing to such, being immersed in water and going about carrying bags to spread false doctrine and distribute/sell religious books. Real Christians are saved by grace (Ephesians 2:8,9). Of course, there must be corresponding life of righteousness and good works people will see in one consequent on the person's genuine salvation (Ephesians 2:10). Thanks.

If you're talking about the WORKS of true faith, Jesus said his true disciples are the SALT of the world {Matthew 5:13} and LIGHT set on the house top! Matthew 5:14-16

Meaning he wasn't talking about individuals but a group that will be known for FINE WORKS throughout the earth, only Jehovah's Witnesses have that quality but if you know another group please mention the name.

Note that there are over 41,000 different sects claiming denominations of Christianity with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines so they can't be what Jesus referred to as the light that's having the same line of thought! John 17:22 smiley

(1) (Reply)

Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham / Why You Should Stop Paying Tithes And Offerings, Seed Sowing And Special Donatio / Year Of Darwin - Great Series Of Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.