Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt (3590 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by EgbeNak: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2011
I strongly believe that Gen Buhari be brought to serve the nation once again. I did not vote for the General but I have the utmost respect for him. This General is an example to our thieving politicians.
As a nation, people like him should be celebrated for his no nonsense and coruption free approach to governance.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by buzugee(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
if you felt that way about the general then why did you not vote for him ? ewu nama llike yourself
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by T9ksy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2011
Yes. . . . . .as head of Odechukwu's Anti-terrorism squad!!!

buzugee:

if you felt that way about the general then why did you not vote for him ? ewu nama llike yourself

What's with the name-calling? chill jo!

Your hero, talibanic buhari will never rule us again unless he plans another coup.
You guys are welcome though to have him managing your affairs in your sharia-infested regions.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by buzugee(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2011
T9ksy:

Your hero, talibanic buhari will never rule us again unless he plans another coup.
You guys are welcome though to have him managing your affairs in your sharia-infested regions.

kachifo. zo mana. i pill cut yo neck wip my nipe angry
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by EgbeNak: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2011
buzugee:

if you felt that way about the general then why did you not vote for him ?   ewu nama llike yourself

Because I didn't vote for Buhari doesn't mean I don't respect the man's contribution to Nigeria. I voted GEJ because I thought he will unite Nigeria more than Buhari woulda done.

T9ksy:

What ever made you think am from the North?

buzugee:

kachifo. zo mana. i pill cut yo neck wip my nipe angry

Am thinking you're a mad man?
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by Afam4eva(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2011
Na waoo. Why must he be given a post. I voted for Buhari but i don't think he should be given a political appointment.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by honeric01(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2011
I don't want him in this government because he's going to be grouped among the failed government if he joins these set of weaklings.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by EgbeNak: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2011
afam4eva:

Na waoo. Why must he be given a post. I voted for Buhari but i don't think he should be given a political appointment.

A broad based goverment is what Nigeria need at this crucial time in our nationhood.

honeric01:

I don't want him in this government because he's going to be grouped among the failed government if he joins these set of weaklings.

It would be a great sacrifice if he joins the govt of national unity that GEJ is assembling. Make him head of the EFCC.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by buzugee(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2011
Egbe Nak:

Because I didn't vote for Buhari doesn't mean I don't respect the man's contribution to Nigeria. I voted GEJ because I thought he will unite Nigeria more than Buhari woulda done.

What ever made you think am from the North?

Am thinking you're a mad man?
you are not too far from the truth. my peers have told me that i am a few carrots short of a salad bowl undecided
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by EgbeNak: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2011
buzugee:

you are not too far from the truth. my peers have told me that i am a few carrots short of a salad bowl undecided

Get help before its too late. All the best .
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by honeric01(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2011
Egbe Nak:

A broad based goverment is what Nigeria need at this crucial time in our nationhood.

It would be a great sacrifice if he joins the govt of national unity that GEJ is assembling. Make him head of the EFCC.

Which useless SNG are you talking about? undecided
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by wesley80(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2011
Yeah u right, he 'deserves' a place in my buttcrack! What would he do in govt? vanquish the blood of innocents on his head with more blood?
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by egift(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2011
I don't support Mr. Integrity should help GEJ - just for a single reason:

Oga Jonathan and his gang in PDP will not stomach the breath-taking, firm and straight decisions that Buhari will take if you give him "Counter Terrorist Unit" (CTU) or EFCC. grin grin grin

My beloved Nigeria - You are yet to miss the People's General. Put on your seat belt guys - its going to be a long rough ride tongue
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by honeric01(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^^

Too bad we are all going to suffer for this angry sad
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by gaiusjuli: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2011
Minister of boko haram affairs
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by courage89(m): 3:22am On Jun 19, 2011
I would support his nomination to head EFCC, at least to curb corruption a bit.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by 677ano(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2011
Egbe Nak:

I strongly believe that Gen Buhari be brought to serve the nation once again. I did not vote for the General but I have the utmost respect for him. This General is an example to our thieving politicians.
As a nation, people like him should be celebrated for his no nonsense and coruption free approach to governance.

What a myopic individual are you saying there are no credible serious Nigerians? the scales need to fall of your eyes for you to see what Buhari stand for. You did not learn from the last election violence?
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by 677ano(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2011
courage89:

I would support his nomination to head EFCC, at least to curb corruption a bit.

Do you think Buhari is not corrupt like the others? the Buhari of past is much more different form the man of today
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by GP15: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2011
gaius juli:

Minister of boko haram affairs

spot on
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by omo9ja1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
Well If GEJ want him he can go for him am sure that man have something to offer Nigeria.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by splashbaby(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2011
No, He belongs to a different class, Better than GEJ.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2011
Buhari shouldnt be given any appointment or voted in any office. I dont personally need people who keep going memory lane, we need to move forward at fast pace. I need ELECTRICITY AND FAST INTERNET. With these two , you will witness catapulted growth.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by Change2011: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2011
Some of us already know this government is heading nowhere. It would be disgusting to me for Buhari to accept anything from a PDP led government.

677ano:

What a myopic individual are you saying there are no credible serious Nigerians? the scales need to fall of your eyes for you to see what Buhari stand for. You did not learn from the last election violence?

What exactly are you driving at? Name ONE politician in PDP that is as credible as Buhari. And please don't even think of linking Buhari to the post electoral violence. Those who are behind it know themselves and they would never think of associating Buhari to it. I would really be glad if GEJ's government would attempt to prosecute Buhari or CPC for the election violence. But they would not cos they know the truth would come out and we would know those individuals or group behind all those senseless killings in the north.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by Gbenge77(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2011
I dont think Buhari would ever consider joining a corrupt government like Gej's.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by mansmith(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2011
give him the minister of conflict resolution
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by badpeople: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hmmmmm, GEJ shld consider Buhari for EFCC boss, afterall, FARIDA is a failure with his basket mouth PRO, Babajide, GEJ shld sweep all of them out
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by searay(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2011
Gbenge 77:

I dont think Buhari would ever consider joining a corrupt government like Gej's.
what's corruption? Is it all abt money? Money? Corruption is better than terrorism. Buhari is a terrorist. He shld b appointed into d Nigerian prison cell
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by frgy1: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2011
LeoMax:

Buhari shouldnt be given any appointment or voted in any office. I dont personally need people who keep going memory lane, we need to move forward at fast pace. I need ELECTRICITY AND FAST INTERNET. With these two , you will witness catapulted growth.
Hmmmm , move forward at a fast pace , u are right
And I hope you see the neck breaking speed with which PDP is delivering all these to you
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by strangest(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2011
JUST LIKE OBAMA GAVE HILARY CLINTON A POST EVEN AFTER BEATING HER, I THINK IT IS WISE FOR BUHARI TO BE GIVEN THE POST OF CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF 9JA, BECAUSE WHEN YOU GIVE THE RAT, THE FISH TO KEEP THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by gungume: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2011
The great general is far above any appointment offered to him under Mr.standstill administration.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by Blazing99: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2011
Buhari has gotten to a stage in life where he deserves nothing less than Commander in Chief of Armed Forces.  cool cool cool
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by IykeD(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2011
and who told you guys the man will ever be interested in joining Gej's Ghana must go Government?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians are More Optimistic Than Westerners - BBC / Exposed: The Lies And Deceits Of Governor Okorocha ******* A Must Read! / : Nigerian Student, John Amechi Eze, 23, To Be Hanged In Malaysia For Drug Traff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.