Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt (3596 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by yemivictor: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2011
gungume:

The great general is far above any appointment offered to him under Mr.standstill administration.

Seconded! The Buhari i know will not touch GEJ's government with a 10ft pole. Or should i say i'd definitely be disappointed if he does.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by Roland17(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2011
@poster
u are amongst the dumb ethnically bias youths whom after realizing they can not finish the food in a competition are inviting and appealing to others 4 help , u voted GEJ in, knowing fully well he is incapable and not prepared for such position. lets all face the wahala that comes with it. i hope it does not eat ur head along the way some day.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by yemivictor: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
Roland17:

@poster
u are amongst the dumb ethnically bias youths whom after realizing they can not finish the food in a competition are inviting and appealing to others 4 help , u voted GEJ in, knowing fully well he is incapable and not prepared for such position. lets all face the wahala that comes with it. i hope it does not eat your head along the way some day.

Many of them actually voted for GEJ simply because he knelt before the G.O. What can i say, when it's your turn, it's your turn. grin grin grin
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by koyaabj: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2011
The general should not be giving the smallest post in the govt of GEJ, whom i voted for because that will be a slap on my face for all i worked for to make GEJ the president. The man is also corrupt in as much as he is a nigerian no one is clean in this nation, check out his performance in PTF.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by MMM2(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2011
nope
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by MMM2(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2011
nope
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by Roland17(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2011
@koyaabj
telling me Buhari is also corrupt is not a factual statement because he served as the PTF chairman, can u bring facts? can his level of Financial Sanity be compared to any PDP member? from ward counselors to the president?
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by buzugee(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
koyaabj:

The general should not be giving the smallest post in the govt of GEJ, whom i voted for because that will be a slap on my face for all i worked for to make GEJ the president. The man is also corrupt in as much as he is a nigerian[b] no one is[/b] clean in this nation, check out his performance in PTF.
speak for yourself foo. i am cleaner than the board of health.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by Jakumo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2011
No chit. Ayatollah Buhari should be granted the honor of expertly cleaning the crusty toilets in Nigeria's seat of power, Aso Rock, with the same reptillian tongue that he used to incite genocide in Northern Nigeria, in the wake of his 6th LOSS of a presidential election.

Like hell he deserves a post. While we're at it, how about exhuming the rotted cadaver of late Nigerian dictator Sanni Abacha, and making him Minister of Prostitution in his goat herding village.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by maasoap(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2011
I'm still saddened that the man didn't emerge as our president, because he is the one Nigeria needs most at this time. He was the only presidential candidate that can stamp out corruption, and indiscipline which Boko Haram is a part of. Do you think they will ever offer him anything? I don't think so. Boko Haram is a nonsense and Buhari has no time for nonsense. They don't belong to the same class.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by jmaine: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2011
Jakumo:

No chit. Ayatollah Buhari should be granted the honor of expertly cleaning the crusty toilets in Nigeria's seat of power, Aso Rock, with the same reptillian tongue that he used to incite genocide in Northern Nigeria, in the wake of his 6th LOSS of a  presidential election.

grin grin
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by Limaoscar: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2011
Buhari ke, Hell no!!!!!!! He has to go answer for inciting His brothers to Kill 10 innocent youth corpers who were just discharging their duties for the country at the polling booths in last election.
He has to also answer for burning of Police stations and several criminal activities up North during the last elections.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by yemivictor: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2011
Jakumo:

No chit. Ayatollah Buhari should be granted the honor of expertly cleaning the crusty toilets in Nigeria's seat of power, Aso Rock, with the same reptillian tongue that he used to incite genocide in Northern Nigeria, in the wake of his 6th LOSS of a presidential election.

Like hell he deserves a post. While we're at it, how about exhuming the rotted cadaver of late Nigerian dictator Sanni Abacha, and making him Minister of Prostitution in his goat herding village.

Limaoscar:

Buhari ke, Hell no!!!!!!! He has to go answer for inciting His brothers to Kill 10 innocent youth corpers who were just discharging their duties for the country at the polling booths in last election.
He has to also answer for burning of Police stations and several criminal activities up North during the last elections.

You guys are certainly entitled to your opinions! tongue
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by YoursGEJ(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
Yeah, I agree. As minister of bombs! What the poster is suggesting is the best recipe for a military coup.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by jamest3(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2011
He should be made a prison warder at Kirikiri grin
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by pokur: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
Jakumo:

No chit.  Ayatollah Buhari should be granted the honor of expertly cleaning the crusty toilets in Nigeria's seat of power, Aso Rock, with the same reptillian tongue that he used to incite genocide in Northern Nigeria, in the wake of his 6th LOSS of a  presidential election.

Like hell he deserves a post.   While we're at it, how about exhuming the rotted cadaver of late Nigerian dictator Sanni Abacha, and making him Minister of Prostitution in his goat herding village.
Limaoscar:

I see you guys are running for the post of edjuts,you are almost there.Keep it up.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by POTUT(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2011
We are yet to define what a government is.

We didn't quite understand it in the first place, wasn't that why we grabbed independence toooooo early in the first place?

Now, everytime someone wins an election, it is time to chop, and we must call everyone to come and join us so that it won't appear as if we are chop alone, Rubbish!!!

Jonathan is fast exhausting my patience, in 10 day's time it will be 1 month since GEJ was sworn in, no cabinet yet.

Is this a come chop thing or a come work thing?
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by FKseun(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2011
From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh, You can tell a lot of people's age from the kind of contributions they make on Nairaland. It seems a lot just come here and make comments while waiting for their mamas to get dinner ready! People should please THINK before they type and click on the reply button.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by macob(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
Plz my lord Buhari should go and sleep .he might win, probably in his next life
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by gernded(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2011
buhari no fit for this government he is so backward to 21 century.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by member479760: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
desrves nothing but,
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by sirjec(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
I totally agree with you. We need him in this government as a cleaner to clean his mess and his northern brothers that are bent on frustrating this government for selfish reasons
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by success4(m): 2:49am On Jun 20, 2011
I can only pity some people with their nasty comments!
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by didoburns(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2011
When
Limaoscar:

I wonder when you and your type would see beyond your biased minds, for your information as of 2007 Buhari was found worthy by Obama to be the best statesman from Nigeria and was invited along with Mandela as the only private guest from Africa I think you all are just jealous of that and want to destroy his reputation, whether you believe it or not he had no business with any of those hoodlums who also attack his convoys, lets see if at the end of GEJ's tenure he will have the credibilty the Legend BUHARI does
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by luluosas(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2011
@LeoMax Buhari shouldnt be given any appointment or  voted in any office. I dont personally need people who keep going memory lane, we need to move forward at fast pace. I need ELECTRICITY AND FAST INTERNET. With these two , you will witness catapulted growth.

I hope the catapulted growth of yours includes the almost daily bombings that your Jonathan cannot find any answers solutions to.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by btyflmd(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2011
Though he has been a nuisance of late trying to defend his candidature and wrongly influencing the aboki`s in the north to spring up violence. However, on a neutral ground i think he deserves a post in Jonathan's Govt. I have lived in the north for 25years though i am not a Muslim and i have been privileged to know Buhari as a person rather than the fanatic people take him to be. He his a man that fights for what he believes in and why i feel he deserves a seat in the present administration is that he is not a corrupt individual. Though most Nigerians might think otherwise but i would give an instance. when he was the head of Ptf under the Abacha's regime, he had all the opportunity in life to enrich himself but he choose to use that money to give the north good roads. He might not be an angle or the saviour we are looking for but i am sure that he is far better off than most of the politicians we have today;to buttress more on this just take a trip to Daura in katsina state and see for yourself where hé is living, you will understand that this man thinks more of the betterment of the country than enriching himself.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by Bensonite: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2011
It appears you guys are not having anything to do responding to this stupid post. What is not possible is not possible. Stupid post had got to 2 pages.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by otondo55: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2011
He doesnt worth it, he lost the respect.

Killing of the Corper by his supporters and he cant urge them to stop the barbaric act.

Forcing the under aged to vote, all in quest for power.

He will never go scout free !
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by maclatunji: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2011
It is very funny that people who sang the song of FRESH AIR!!! are now seeking to rope Buhari into this government that has done nothing but mumble, womble and fumble thus far. The essence of "winning an election" is to rule not to start begging those you say you have "legitimately defeated" to join you in government. If the PDP or GEJ feel they cannot rule, let them resign we have more than capable people to do the job. Enough of this lily-liveredness!
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by success4(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2011
Jonathan= polluted Air with bomb
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by abacus(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2011
Almighty God, I today pray for those people still linking Buhari to the post electoral killlings, that in their life henceforth,  Every good intentions/deeds, people will pay them back in wicked ways. Amen.

Lord I pray,  whether they do good or they do bad, God pay them back the way they are paying Buhari. IJN Insha Allah, Ogun God of thunder is listening, Esu, Amadioha are listening, So it shall be Amen.

Our good man need not serve under mediocre. They fail and sink alone.

This Great GMB needs no blemish anymore.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by SUV(f): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2011
Though he has been a nuisance of late trying to defend his candidature and wrongly influencing the aboki`s in the north to spring up violence. However, on a neutral ground i think he deserves a post in Jonathan's Govt. I have lived in the north for 25years though i am not a Muslim and i have been privileged to know Buhari as a person rather than the fanatic people take him to be. He his a man that fights for what he believes in and why i feel he deserves a seat in the present administration is that he is not a corrupt individual. Though most Nigerians might think otherwise but i would give an instance. when he was the head of Ptf under the Abacha's regime, he had all the opportunity in life to enrich himself but he choose to use that money to give the north good roads. He might not be an angle or the saviour we are looking for but i am sure that he is far better off than most of the politicians we have today;to buttress more on this just take a trip to Daura in katsina state and see for yourself where hé is living, you will understand that this man thinks more of the betterment of the country than enriching himself.

at least u acknowledged his mischief, that was just a piece of dividend of democracy for his supporters during the election.
He used the money from PTF to build road for 'NORTHERNERS' BUHAR is very tribalistic, so the rest of non-northerners can go to blazes abi?
Where he lives has nothing to do with Corruption, he is simply too backward in thinking.

NO! NO!! and NO!!!.

I would rather have lili-livered jonathan without violence and endure till 2015 when Fashola will become president. Our future hope and messiah!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? / Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt / Why Does Zahra Buhari Have A British & Nigerian Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.