Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt (3597 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by vislabraye(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2011
How can two people walk together when they don't agree ?
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by maclatunji: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2011
SUV:

at least u acknowledged his mischief, that was just a piece of dividend of democracy for his supporters during the election.
He used the money from PTF to build road for 'NORTHERNERS' BUHAR is very tribalistic, so the rest of non-northerners can go to blazes abi?
Where he lives has nothing to do with Corruption, he is simply too backward in thinking.

NO! NO!! and NO!!!.

I would rather have lili-livered jonathan without violence and endure till 2015 when Fashola will become president. Our future hope and messiah!

Excuse moi, but do you live in Antartica? See the bolded if you do not get where I am coming from.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by egift(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2011
Am glad Buhari have been vindicated.

[size=18pt]Boko Haram is a PDP founded political tool in the North[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-809151.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-809371.0.html
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by 1025: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2011
I strongly believe that Gen Buhari be brought to serve the nation once again. I did not vote for the General but I have the utmost respect for him. This General is an example to our thieving politicians.
As a nation, people like him should be celebrated for his no nonsense and coruption free approach to governance.

@O. poster,
if you are not writing from a mental rehabilitation center, then you are a security risk. things like u are supposed to be in chains. u lack everything that qualify men to be human beings so my suggestion is that you try suicide as u will do better somewhere else.
if u know all these qualities u mentioned above abt him and decided to vote for someone else, then u need to see a doctor.
Re: Gen Buhari Deserve A Post In Jonathan's Govt by egift(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2011
Oga 1025:
That one harsh small. Anyway I simply will tell them to "Face front and enjoy this fresh air, that sucks like hell"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Not Fail This Nation – IGP MD Abubakar / : Nigerian Student, John Amechi Eze, 23, To Be Hanged In Malaysia For Drug Traff / A Stranger On A Plane Puts Together A Bouquet And Presents To GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.