Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? (6263 Views)

Must A Guy Propose With A Ring? / He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] / Must U Show That Nyash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2011
Babe u are here by ban for a day,

@190, go and get me popcorn
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

hmmm--My very good friend--- You're not vexing for me today (thank God for that)--- ban? I don't get it.
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2011
savenaija:

people,this is serious,but for me i am already planning to engage my girl next month,but my problem is i called for a gold engagement ring and i was told it is for 25k which i think is too much, my question now is; where can i go and buy gold engagement ring for like 13k,because i know those that told me 25k are big shops because i saw their advert on vconnect so i called them, help pls, i am in Lagos,someone told me to go to trade fair,i went there and they directed me to V.I but i dont know the main market in V.I, is it mandalas or balogun.

I don't know thw main market either---  sad  Go to IKOTA--(VGC)----LOL ----jokes---(Don't Behind it)-

hmm---- Go to Tej. now or Alade market.  undecided 13k ring is not so hard to find in Gidi-City, so-----
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2011
go to oladipo-------olodo
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2011
ferdiii:

go to oladipo-------olodo

you refering to me?
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

For posting shoes
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2011
smiley

Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2011
Some shoes will give ankle wahala.
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2011
@ Babe, how do u intend to run with these shoes in some places like Libya?
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2011
lol--Firstly, what the heck would I be doing in Libya? --

Secondly, I can't run in heel, I only walk in them--
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2011
That is the more reason you should always put on what will allow u run freely when it set
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by proffmanue(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2011
Engagement Ring make ur proposal complete and the can boost with the Ring.
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Mynd44: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2011
Ring or Shoes as long as the answer is yes no problem.
Hey BABE! Some shoes are made outta ANIMAL skin but i just got one made from 100% HUMAN skin. Can i PROPOSE to you with that?
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2011
odiaero:

That is the more reason you should always put on what will allow u run freely when it set

**giggles** So your main reason for buying shoes is so that "you can run freely when it sets"?   Ummm-- well, I don't expect you to know better--you're a guy, so---- smiley

I don't buy shoes for that reason--- Diff. shoes, diff. reasons.

Heels--- For swag Enhancement and better "Walk."

Running shoes--- For running

Flats---- For "I don't feel like wearing heels" days--

When it comes to an emergency, and I have to run in heels---I can always remove them--and run bare-feet.
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2011
Mynd_44:

Ring or Shoes as long as the answer is yes no problem.
Hey BABE! Some shoes are made outta ANIMAL skin but i just got one made from 100% HUMAN skin. Can i PROPOSE to you with that?

Lol-- Mynd_44, I've noticed you've been on my case since yesterday--whats up with that?--

Anyways--human skin ke? Nah-- I'll pass.
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2011
Dont worry, time shall tell, i have seen so many ladies broke or have their ankles shifted cos of those shows, that was back in Osun Sate, the funniest thing, the Agberos refused to help them when they are crying, instead they mock them for putting on such a show, come see were babes dey craw for grand lol
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2011
^^Don't worry about me--I'll be fine--

Where in Osun State?
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2011
Ol'boy see al-qaeda shoes
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by alexola20(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by toyemz(f): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2011
@ Mr-D

In as much as I agree that seeing an engagement ring in a girls finger scares aware intruders, remember that most ladies prefer not to display their engagement rings. They leave it at home or in their bags, only to wear it when they are meeting with the bobo wey giv am to them

While this might be true for some girls( though beats me why a lady would accept a proposal only to hide it)
but there are others who don't like wearing rings,so their not wearing it is not because they are hidding the fact that they are engaged
I see a trend of rings being worn on gold neckaces around the neck.I would.
This is proof enough that 'hey i am engaged'!
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Mynd44: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2011
BABE!:

Lol-- Mynd_44, I've noticed you've been on my case since yesterday--whats up with that?--

Anyways--human skin ke? Nah-- I'll pass.

I guess it cos i would LOVE to spend time with a BABE! instead of all the MAYEs i have around me. And oh my girl is angry with me over my Dog but that is a different story
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by fd4all234(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2011
thats how some pple know how to show the lady that hes dead serious

1 Like

Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by 190: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2011
J12:

grin grin grin
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2011
J12:

LMAO----J12 well done! well done!

Mynd_44:

I guess it cos i would LOVE to spend time with a BABE! instead of all the MAYEs i have around me. And oh my girl is angry with me over my Dog but that is a different story

Interesting.
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Mynd44: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2011
Hey i was wondering, what would OSAMA used to propose? How about HITLER?
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by MMM2(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
op

u can propose with a condom if u dont have money 4 ring.
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by ronkebp(f): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2011
Have you recited in your mind, how you would propose without a ring? Thinking about it, you can always propose and give her the ring later, without the ring, the proposal is not complete, n that's just for me.
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by alexola20(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hey BABE! what if i propose to you at GUN POINT? is that a garanteed yes?
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^ jESU kristi! Haba! Mynd_44, why are so "after" me? What have I done--wrong---?

Of course that's a YES. (lol) I ain't ready to die yet---heheheh
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by donugapi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2011
Come is it true that the cost of the ring must be at least twice your salary?
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by 190: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2011
BABE!:

^^ jESU kristi! Haba! Mynd_44, why are so "after" me? What have I done--wrong---?

Of course that's a YES. (lol) I ain't ready to die yet---heheheh

Hmm - i see  wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Important Is Religion In A Relationship? / The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description) / Wish Me Well My People...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.