Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans (44317 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth / APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Comedian2019: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
christistruth01:

What if the Bullion Vans were carrying APC party Documents ?

Eg names and details of APC election observers Nationwide

It is the Party that Pays them

You need to see a psychiatrist. Do that and you'll thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Originalsly: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hmmm..... well..... if his age can't be disclosed .... why expect the source of his wealth to be disclosed? ... if he becomes President... and his wealth increases 10 fold ... why will the source of the increase be disclosed? We are here to focus on Tinubu's achievements ... and his plans for the country .... ask no questions outside of this what I have in my play book.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Latakia(f): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
ityP:

Well, Buhari "hates" corruption. So, I'm sure he won't hand over to a corrupt person like Tinubu grin
Yes o that is why he merged his party CPC with that of Jagaban ACN so as to defeat the corrupt PDP that looted brain join grin

But how did u see the picture of Buhari on how he received Jagaban in an executive way? grin

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by PaNnamdi: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
ajl:

Go and carry all the people in your home town to go vote for the "Jaga-were" of Nigeria. Let me help you on why he should never be considered as a presidential candidate:
1) Undemocratic tendencies: history of imposition candidates in Lagos State, from LG chairs to state parliament,, and governorship..

2) Corruption: he and his family members and associates have cornered the entire resources of Lagos state. The records are there. Imposition of daughter as iyaloja. From my own experience, I developed a technology that could help prevent Lagosians from losing billions in a particular sector. Proposal got to head of agency level, and was told the sector is under the control of Jaga-were of Lagos. Meaning, it doesn't matter if citizens are suffering or loosing their investments. I know somebody who was forced to sign-off business proposal to him. He was told that was the best option he could be offered. This is not a story someone told me. The individual involved, who resides in USA, narrated his experience to me directly.

3) Promoted thuggery and youth decadence. The records are there per his activities with NURTW members, and hoodlum kings across Lagos. Their kingpins are under his payroll. I am a born and bred Lagos Islander and I know so. Those boys engages in gunfights under the daylight. During his time as governor, Lagos streets were flooded with drug-ravages youths we called "Alright-sir".

4) Using his position to take over landed properties across Lagos. The records are there, and that's why he is called "the landlord of Lagos".

5) Extortion of Lagos State funds. He used his position as governor /former governor to extort funds from the state under a conflict of interest situation by awarding himself and the company he has interest in as consultant to Lagos State government with respect to tax collection. Likewise, the state Lands agency. All are under his control. In fact, one of his companies took over the building of Lagos State Water Corporation in Ijora.

6) Deliberately ignored yoruba people who were killed or suffered under the acts of Fulani bandits and herdsmen because of his presidential ambition. Obviously this man would sacrifice many for his own ambition. Meaning that he ignored the sufferings of the people in order not displease Buhari, a fulani terrorist himself.

7. Records of drug-running activities while living in United States.

8. He is not 100% healthy and would likely spend more time outside Nigeria in order to get medical help outside, just like Buhari.

9. This "ancestor" is surely older than the 69yrs he claim. That must be his political age.

10. Evidence of impersonation. This man wasn't born a Tinubu. History has it that he adopted the identity of another individual with that last name.

One can go on and on. This is an obvious criminal minded individual.
What do you expect from FreeStuffsNG a paid propagandalist who choose to be an agent of dispensing evil before Nigerians as something good.just what as he avoid this your questions like the way a rat avoid a cat.

Because of 30k or so he is paid,he choose to sell his soul to the devil just like Femi adeshina.

This mess he his supporting including the current ruling party of vampires will surely get hold of either him or his families soon or later.

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by joefelin2345: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
jnrbayano:

Let him answer that one fess
In actual fact his Ph D is useless & his probably gotten from Toronto College otherwise birds of a feather they say, flock together. Period.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ityP(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Latakia:
Yes o that is why he merged his party CPC with that of Jagaban ACN so as to defeat the corrupt PDP that looted brain join grin

But how did u see the picture of Buhari on how he received Jagaban in an executive way? grin

Buhari and Atiku, a guy you lots call corrupt are also friends. Even the "corrupt" Goodluck is friends with him now. No wonder we're hearing rumors of GEJ's defection. Say something else
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ityP(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pakute:

Who is Buhari?.. Why can't he reject Tinubu's resources in 2015 & 2019?
When he was practically living in Tinubu's apartment prior to 2015 election. You are here as a nobody talking for Buhari.. wonders

Buhari didn't also reject Atiku's money na grin. Doesn't mean he'd support Atiku too grin grin grin... Buhari has read Tinubu like book
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Wakanakarue: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:
cool

A retired International auditing partner to PWC, Anderson , Deliote , GE who later dabled into investment banking through compass finance Chicago and later invested in Nigeria

Tinubu is a multibillionaire in dollars

As a major shareholder in Oando, INTELS, ALPHA BETA, TVC , Hotel Continental , Remita and other businesses

He as invested in every corner of our economy and it's paying him than the people who take money abroad to hide

See youths defending a big thief grin grin

Oga if you must thief, thief big and youths will die defending your many atrocities lol
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by fourboys: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
emilo2bad:

But you too is supporting atiku
atiwhat? I dey craze
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by FreeStuffsNG: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
PaNnamdi:

[s]What do you expect from FreeStuffsNG a paid propagandalist who choose to be an agent of dispensing evil before Nigerians as something good.just what as he avoid this your questions like the way a rat avoid a cat.

Because of 30k or so he is paid,he choose to sell his soul to the devil just like Femi adeshina.

This mess he his supporting including the current ruling party of vampires will surely get hold of either him or his families soon or later.[/s]
Sir,quit the scare mongering. Asiwaju Tinubu was the Executive Governor of my state for 8 solid years and it was from one progressive milestone after another and when those enemies of Nigeria you court and support withheld our state LG allocations, we kept our heads high and never bowed. It's still fresh in my mind till date,listening to same Asiwaju Tinubu you hate like PMB, because he is not from your tribe and religion,telling the worried LG workers that none of them will go hungry for a day and none of them will have his or her salary owed or delayed. Sir,Asiwaju Tinubu kept his word! Our state ,under the leadership of Asiwaju Tinubu, turned around the adversity, looked inwards, and used that opportunity to empower the private sector and in turn raised our IGR. By the time our allocations was released by the late HE Yardua, our then Governor, HE Fashola, had so much fund to turn our state into a construction site and in few months we were the 5th largest economy in Africa!
This is because we ,unlike your states, have a capable and competent leader in Asiwaju Tinubu.
If Asiwaju had messed up like most of your own Governors, today,we won't be so proud and happy and confident enough to support him. Asiwaju Tinubu earned our support, respect and admiration. We know his antecedents as a tireless hardworking and brilliant leader. Nigeria deserves such a leader who could transform Lagos so phenomenally but the tribal bitterness, bigotry and hatred in your heart is preventing you from making a fair and unbiased decision. I can't cure you of bitterness and bigotry but I can appeal to well meaning fellow Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
A vote for Asiwaju Tinubu is a vote for Excellence. We are known for Excellence in Lagos State and we will deliver same excellent service when Asiwaju Tinubu becomes the President.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria forever

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Pakute: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
ityP:

Buhari didn't also reject Atiku's money na grin. Doesn't mean he'd support Atiku too grin grin grin... Buhari has read Tinubu like book
What role did Atiku play?. Which of his assets were directly used? Saraki also spent money within his constituencies, why wasn't he regarded much?
Buhari who claimed he had no money to buy a form & persuade delegates in the primaries, suddenly had everything at his finger tips including flying private jet. Why couldn't he question his own integrity?.. I hate hypocrisy.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by orisa37: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Well we have had TINUBU. TINUBU has inexplicable WEALTH. TINUBU has hidden his real age. We know that too. What we should here after concentrate on for the good and progress of NIGERIA is:-

1, TINUBU tried for Lagos State. Many Thanks to the professional expertise and the special Grace of his then Attorney General. TINUBU is not seriously well educated. Some of his Associates are definitely more instructive than him. But he has Skills in Men and Money handling, misappropriating and manipulating them. Maybe as The former maxmum AUTHORITY of Lagos State. The PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA MUST BE ATTENTIVE AND DISCERNING. HE MUST BE A GOOD MANAGER AND GOVERNMENT OF HIS PEOPLE. TINUBU IS A BIAS SHOW OFF. YORUBAS, IGBOS, HAUSAS, FULANIS, TIVS, IBIBIOS, IJAWS ETCETERA ETCETERA CAN NEVER PROVE THAT TINUBU WILL BE BETTER THAN BUHARI.

2, ATIKU CANNOT BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. ATIKU IS A DESERTER. HE WILLINGLY DESERTED THE VP's POSITION UNDER OBASANJO 1999-2007. HE WILL AGAIN AND AGAIN DESERT NIGERIA AT THE SLIGHTEST OPPORTUNITY. HE IS AN OPPORTUNIST AND A CUNNING MAN. IT WILL BE RECKLESS TO ELECT ATIKU TO A POSITION HE HAS DESERTED ONCE.

3, GOOD LUCK JONATHAN IS STILL LEARNING AND STILL LACK CONFIDENCE TO LEAD NIGERIA. A MAN WHO HAD A NATIONAL CONFERENCE REPORT AND COULD NOT IMPLEMENT IT OR DID NOT KNOW HOW TO IMPLEMENT IT IS NOT GOOD.

4, MY ADVICE TO MAKINDE AND TO OTHER GOVERNORS OF THE SW AND SANWOOLU IN PARTICULAR, IS THAT OYO-EKO MAN SHOULD BECOME LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR COME 2023.

5, TO NIGERIA AND ALL, Osinbajo IS THE CHOICE OF ALLAH FOR THE PRESIDENCY COME 2023.

FROM ORUNTO27 AND ORISAORUNTO
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by McKayConcept(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If the questions were not pedestrian, Jibrin Abdulmumin, PhD, won't have ignored his question.
The age of Asiwaju Tinubu is in public domain and Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed the unnecessary politicization of his right to procure services to get a secured cash to his house as a private citizen. Ruffy should be asking questions on emerging and serious issues that help us know how prepared Asiwaju' s team is for the job. I know a few of such questions but won't state them here but asking a campaign manager for the age of his principal for such important interview is useless and unproductive use of time. Hence, he was ignored on that question.
Those whose only political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry and tribal bitterness will lose las las. They always lose but still never learn because their hearts are filled with bitterness.
My appeal goes to the media to be serious minded. Nigerians rely on them to grill the candidates on serious issues of governance.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. God bless Nigeria forever.

I don't have much to say here...but your response really show that you don't even know your left from your right
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ityP(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pakute:

What role did Atiku play?. Which of his assets were directly used? Saraki also spent money within his constituencies, why wasn't he regarded much?
Buhari who claimed he had no money to buy a form & persuade delegates in the primaries, suddenly had everything at his finger tips including flying private jet. Why couldn't he question his own integrity?.. I hate hypocrisy.

Well, he was interested in becoming President. He didn't mind siding with the devil to achieve that. But he knows Tinubu is corrupt. Partly why he didn't use him as Vice
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Kaiser20: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If the questions were not pedestrian, Jibrin Abdulmumin, PhD, won't have ignored his question.
The age of Asiwaju Tinubu is in public domain and Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed the unnecessary politicization of his right to procure services to get a secured cash to his house as a private citizen. Ruffy should be asking questions on emerging and serious issues that help us know how prepared Asiwaju' s team is for the job. I know a few of such questions but won't state them here but asking a campaign manager for the age of his principal for such important interview is useless and unproductive use of time. Hence, he was ignored on that question.
Those whose only political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry and tribal bitterness will lose las las. They always lose but still never learn because their hearts are filled with bitterness.
My appeal goes to the media to be serious minded. Nigerians rely on them to grill the candidates on serious issues of governance.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. God bless Nigeria forever.
Blah! Blah!Blah!!!
Why will a corrupt Tinubu roll out the Bullion van with cash to bribe folks on election. Which country does that
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is corruption personified

A man who boldly boasted that he's richer than Osun state , such man won't make a good president.

Where did he get the money from?
Where and when did he say he is richer than osun state
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Benwems(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

has tinubu openly condemned killer fulani herdsmen ?? If yes, show proof on any reputable media.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Where and when did he say he is richer than osun state

Use the Google search and see for yourself
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by cracky2(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...Ruffy Baba is asking a pedestrian and near infantile question. I am not sure Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV would ask such question that sounds like beer parlour discussion to the point the person being interviewed ignored him.

I just hope the media will take its job very serious as we approach 2023, to ask very important questions to empower the electorates on the quality of each candidate.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

What makes the question pedestrian..however simple the questions appears, these are questions you should have answers to before the man becomes your president of that it is if wins. In Western world every aspirant accepts all sort of questions and answer accordingly they don't dulge questions or call it foolish. Answering questions naturedly is part of the credentials the electorates use to vote in civil communities.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Jungleluv5: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
What kind of biased and sentimental questions is that? He should have asked him what his principal have for us as citizens of this country
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by jamace(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
[b]NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THESE QUOTES:*
*"A serious government will fix power problem in six months." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)*
*"Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years." - Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)*
*"The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)*
*"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu." -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)*
*"It's Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive." - Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)*
*"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country." - Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)*
*"The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua." - Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)*
*"Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses." - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20." -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?*
*"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?" - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?" - Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)*
*"Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar'Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health." - Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)*
*"Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation." - APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)*
*"The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution." - Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation

Be careful of what you say today because of tomorrow[/b][b][/b]

COPIED
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Ghostrye: 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Trash
I should vote for a fantastically corrupt man whose DG can't even answer how he got his wealth.
Trash
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Nitah1: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Hw is the Question pedestrian
You the mind Yoruba praise singers?
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by osazsky(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:
cool

A retired International auditing partner to PWC, Anderson , Deliote , GE who later dabled into investment banking through compass finance Chicago and later invested in Nigeria

Tinubu is a multibillionaire in dollars

As a major shareholder in Oando, INTELS, ALPHA BETA, TVC , Hotel Continental , Remita and other businesses

He as invested in every corner of our economy and it's paying him than the people who take money abroad to hide

and also a landlord..
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Sunnyja: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Please can you qoute sections of the law that guarantee Tinubu's rights to move huge amount of money outside the bank sector against financial laws?!
Alawys trying to justify lawless acts because of sentiments.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Toks2008(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is corruption personified

A man who boldly boasted that he's richer than Osun state , such man won't make a good president.

Where did he get the money from?

He is a disaster in the making for Nigeria.

He will milk Nigeria dry...Abacha loot will be a child's play

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Kindledlight(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...Ruffy Baba is asking a pedestrian and near infantile question. I am not sure Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV would ask such question that sounds like beer parlour discussion to the point the person being interviewed ignored him.

I just hope the media will take its job very serious as we approach 2023, to ask very important questions to empower the electorates on the quality of each candidate.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Don’t mind that Rufai Oseni guy that looks like a baby with kwashiorkor, always trying to massage his employer’s ego.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary / Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.