Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans (44318 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth / APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by toujurs: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
You all should mark my words, the only power that can remove Tinubu is from above. We all know how he made his money. He did some runs which whoever knows and whoever doesnt know....him wahala...then joined NADECO. When Abacha wahala started, he ran to the UK and supported many politicians in exile. Even Dele Momodu is a beneficiary. You can never see Dele go against him. Then, he became governor of Lagos, worked so hard that he developed Lagos, and then boom...he registered companies that are in charge of the taxes of Lagos, so that after he leaving his still continuously make money till date. All the resources of Lagos, Bola has cuts there. Transport revenue ooo, toll Gates ooo, taxes ooo, wetin you wan talk he doesnt have his cut from? So, this is how he made massive money. Una dey call Dangote the richest man in Nigeria, I am not sure he is as rich as Bola Tinubu. grin

Buhari is rich, but he said he was poor cos when he too saw the money Bola Tinubu has, he said.... chai...I am poor. grin

So, the issue of how he made his money should not come to play here. Person wey get the whole of parks and markets all over Lagos. Do you know the amount made daily in a single motor park? Even MC Oluomo who is just the head of transport, just a section ooo can afrord to send all his children abroad, and marry many wives..not to talk of Bola Tinubu who has everything in his pocket.

This man can buy all the generals in the military ...walahi. grin See eh...He will buy IBB sef. Na Bola you still dey ask how he made his money? Una no serious ooo. An open secret. Nothing go touch this man except God. And this is why we need to start praying hard.
His money will fail him. Reason like an educated man please, Stolen wealth can't bring peace of mind, The north can't support him into power, After the havoc buhari has done. I pity yoruba people, because are too weak. A very weak region. A thief is a thief
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by henrysam(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Hw is the Question pedestrian
The guy no get sense jare. Don't mind the idiot
Lime him like the person he us supporting.
Bunch of thieves
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Arabaincubus: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
The arrogance of Tinubu's spokesman must be resisted this time by Nigerians if they ever want a better Nigeria. All questions must be attempted.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by henrysam(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
wiseoneking:
Even you here is also running away from the truth. A criminal is a criminal and nothing you can do about it. In the coming days and months, wind will blow and fowl nyash go come yakata. Stop Evil before it engulfs you.
The guy is a criminal like his principal
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by henrysam(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
socialmediaman:

Serious issues of governance don’t include whether he is corrupt or not? Whether he’ll be stealing their money while he’s working for them?
Don't mind the mumu. They still one to put us o another one chance. We will not agree this time.
We need leader that issrlfless with clean records. Bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Foreseer: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
post=109311984:
This is the same JAGABAN that PDP/Goodluck/OBJ/Atiku Government arraigned in ICPC duck like a criminal just some few years back and at the end of all their grilling/investigation they declared him not guilty!

Jagaban was discharged and acquitted on all fronts of fraud and corruption against him.
They told us that, Not one single case of corruption was found against him.

This was what PDP told Nigerians just few years ago!
But suddenly since he met our darling Daddy this past Monday to declare his presidential ambition,
They are now saying otherwise.

Na hyoocrisy go kill all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury and took our darling nation 100 years back....along with such politicians supporters.
Awon werey 100%.

Oan,

Somedays are like that, take a walk, talk to a trusted friend, drink hot coffee, do some exercise, try to do what makes you happy when you do it, life is full of twists and turns, it will be fine las las, brother, GOD NO GO SHAME US.

We Rise.

#30k zombie

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by paramakina202: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu'spresidential ambitions won't fly.
We dey wait for am for INEC office to see which OLUWALE/Chicago certificate he go submit.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by siant: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If the questions were not pedestrian, Jibril Abdulmumin, PhD, won't have ignored his question.
The age of Asiwaju Tinubu is in public domain and Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed the unnecessary politicization of his right to procure services to get a secured cash to his house as a private citizen. Ruffy should be asking questions on emerging and serious issues that help us know how prepared Asiwaju' s team is for the job. I know a few of such questions but won't state them here but asking a campaign manager for the age of his principal for such important interview is useless and unproductive use of time. Hence, he was ignored on that question.
Those whose only political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry and tribal bitterness will lose las las. They always lose but still never learn because their hearts are filled with bitterness.
My appeal goes to the media to be serious minded. Nigerians rely on them to grill the candidates on serious issues of governance.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. God bless Nigeria forever.
Supposing it was atiku that the journalist asked about his age, you won't term it pedestrian question.

I will vote for tifnubu, if only you, his agent on nairaland can explain his source of wealth.

We are not saying he isn't capable. Even you, his marketer, aren't you capable and competent? But how Worthy in character is he? It seems you silent on that second question why you make emphasis on the issue of age.v Capability and competency alone do not make one qualify for that office.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...Ruffy Baba is asking a pedestrian and near infantile question. I am not sure Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV would ask such question that sounds like beer parlour discussion to the point the person being interviewed ignored him.

I just hope the media will take its job very serious as we approach 2023, to ask very important questions to empower the electorates on the quality of each candidate.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Just answered the simple question zombie. How did an ordinary Mobile accountant amass so much wealth that he needed two bullion vans to transport loads of money during the election?
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by christistruth01: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
headSmasher:
What stupid question is that

RolexOfGeneva:

Just answered the simple question zombie. How did an ordinary Mobile accountant amass so much wealth that he needed two bullion vans to transport loads of money during the election?

What if the Bullion Vans were carrying APC party Documents ?

Eg names and details of APC election observers Nationwide

It is the Party that Pays them
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by MartinsD12(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sammydanny:
A heated exchange ensued on TV after the Director-General of Bola Tinubu Support Management Council, Abdulmumin Jibrin was asked about his principal’s age and how he amassed his wealth.

Arise TV journalist, Oseni Rufai who asked the question, stated that last he checked "Tinubu was an accountant at Mobil".

He further asked how the former Governor of Lagos could amass so much wealth that "he could afford a bullion van" prior to an election at his home.

Responding to the question, Jibrin refused to answer the question and stated that emphasis should be on what Tinubu has achieved, how he turned around the revenue of Lagos, and infrastructural development.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OQp2u-BVDo[/flash]
So this jibrin still dey exist , see political paper weight way selfish tinubu carry do director of him campaign, some body saraki show peper for house of assembly or either dogara house of representatives , them pack am for one year before him people beg , this shows tinubu has no backing of apc core hardcore northern politicians, he is failing already
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Felabrity: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
fourboys:
Youths are supposed to be the most intelligent, but to see dem tryin to campaign for tinubu weak me reach bone sad sad sad
e shock you
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
post=109311984:
This is the same JAGABAN that PDP/Goodluck/OBJ/Atiku Government arraigned in ICPC duck like a criminal just some few years back and at the end of all their grilling/investigation they declared him not guilty!

Jagaban was discharged and acquitted on all fronts of fraud and corruption against him.
They told us that, Not one single case of corruption was found against him.

This was what PDP told Nigerians just few years ago!
But suddenly since he met our darling Daddy this past Monday to declare his presidential ambition,
They are now saying otherwise.

Na hyoocrisy go kill all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury and took our darling nation 100 years back....along with such politicians supporters.
Awon werey 100%.

Oan,

Somedays are like that, take a walk, talk to a trusted friend, drink hot coffee, do some exercise, try to do what makes you happy when you do it, life is full of twists and turns, it will be fine las las, brother, GOD NO GO SHAME US.

We Rise.

Why are you always at the wrong end this guy?
I pity those that patronize you.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by henrysam(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I usually ignore folks like you who can't give debate an intelligent perspective but resort to uncouth remarks. You are wasting your time if you think I will ever reply you again when you resort to uncouth remarks. I will report you to the mods shikena. I am not your kind of bolekaja poster.

My appeal once again goes to my fellow Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
If you vote for Asiwaju Tinubu, you will never ever regret it. Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot. Nigeria is in safe hands with him at the saddle. Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu #BAT 2023
God bless Nigeria forever.
You really bed tinubu money. Kindly join better group when the money start flying you will get a good chunk that will take care of your life.
You are selling bad market.
They sold buhari to us. We warned them but where did it land Nigerians
Another one is loading now
They take suffering curse Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Tzar(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
You are wrong. That question is very valid and the response of the interviewee shows the validity.

FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...Ruffy Baba is asking a pedestrian and near infantile question. I am not sure Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV would ask such question that sounds like beer parlour discussion to the point the person being interviewed ignored him.

I just hope the media will take its job very serious as we approach 2023, to ask very important questions to empower the electorates on the quality of each candidate.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by FreeStuffsNG: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Foreseer:

ur parents laboured not for invain. They should be proud of you as a sensible person, you are really a product of a nigerian society. Obased mind set, whatever happens to the larger society is non of my business.

Crook! You will be shocked this time. Thieves everywhere.
Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Since I don't know how to insult, you can't cowardly hide behind a keyboard and cyberbully and not be reported to the mods.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Born2Breed(f): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Pedestrian You guys use words you don't really know the meaning.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ajl: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If the questions were not pedestrian, Jibril Abdulmumin, PhD, won't have ignored his question.
The age of Asiwaju Tinubu is in public domain and Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed the unnecessary politicization of his right to procure services to get a secured cash to his house as a private citizen. Ruffy should be asking questions on emerging and serious issues that help us know how prepared Asiwaju' s team is for the job. I know a few of such questions but won't state them here but asking a campaign manager for the age of his principal for such important interview is useless and unproductive use of time. Hence, he was ignored on that question.
Those whose only political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry and tribal bitterness will lose las las. They always lose but still never learn because their hearts are filled with bitterness.
My appeal goes to the media to be serious minded. Nigerians rely on them to grill the candidates on serious issues of governance.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. God bless Nigeria forever.

Go and carry all the people in your home town to go vote for the "Jaga-were" of Nigeria. Let me help you on why he should never be considered as a presidential candidate:
1) Undemocratic tendencies: history of imposition candidates in Lagos State, from LG chairs to state parliament,, and governorship..

2) Corruption: he and his family members and associates have cornered the entire resources of Lagos state. The records are there. Imposition of daughter as iyaloja. From my own experience, I developed a technology that could help prevent Lagosians from losing billions in a particular sector. Proposal got to head of agency level, and was told the sector is under the control of Jaga-were of Lagos. Meaning, it doesn't matter if citizens are suffering or loosing their investments. I know somebody who was forced to sign-off business proposal to him. He was told that was the best option he could be offered. This is not a story someone told me. The individual involved, who resides in USA, narrated his experience to me directly.

3) Promoted thuggery and youth decadence. The records are there per his activities with NURTW members, and hoodlum kings across Lagos. Their kingpins are under his payroll. I am a born and bred Lagos Islander and I know so. Those boys engages in gunfights under the daylight. During his time as governor, Lagos streets were flooded with drug-ravages youths we called "Alright-sir".

4) Using his position to take over landed properties across Lagos. The records are there, and that's why he is called "the landlord of Lagos".

5) Extortion of Lagos State funds. He used his position as governor /former governor to extort funds from the state under a conflict of interest situation by awarding himself and the company he has interest in as consultant to Lagos State government with respect to tax collection. Likewise, the state Lands agency. All are under his control. In fact, one of his companies took over the building of Lagos State Water Corporation in Ijora.

6) Deliberately ignored yoruba people who were killed or suffered under the acts of Fulani bandits and herdsmen because of his presidential ambition. Obviously this man would sacrifice many for his own ambition. Meaning that he ignored the sufferings of the people in order not displease Buhari, a fulani terrorist himself.

7. Records of drug-running activities while living in United States.

8. He is not 100% healthy and would likely spend more time outside Nigeria in order to get medical help outside, just like Buhari.

9. This "ancestor" is surely older than the 69yrs he claim. That must be his political age.

10. Evidence of impersonation. This man wasn't born a Tinubu. History has it that he adopted the identity of another individual with that last name.

One can go on and on. This is an obvious criminal minded individual.

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by emkz: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
The Morning Show on Arise News is my favourite breakfast show. Thanks to Reuben Abati, Tundun Abiola, Arise News Analyst, Emmanuel "Great Malabite" Efeni and the delectable Orjinika Jiniks Opke.

If for any reason Abati leaves the show, I think Rufai will kill the show and force viewers to switch off.

The guy is too emotional and wants to act like a combative journalist. I think he is sometimes immature in handling some high profile interviews. How can a journalist ask one question three times? How does he expect Jibrin to know how Tinubu made money?

Let me present the way I'd ask that question: "There have been accusations in the public domain that Tinubu has substantial interests in Alpha Beta, LCCI and some media organizations. Dont you think Tinubu is enmeshed in too much conflict that needs to be cleared?"

Then the question on Tinubu's age, that's when I knew Rufai is not intelligent.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by jaytee01(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Who has deployed lies, bigotry and tribal bitterness more than Tinubu and his cohorts?

U no well.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by gazza07(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Typical of example of BLIND fellowship. This one mumu too much
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Foreseer: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Since I don't know how to insult, you can't cowardly hide behind a keyboard and cyberbully and not be reported to the mods.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Aren't you tired of how Nigeria is been governed by old yahoo scammers?
Don't you see what all these recircled thieves are doing to our commonwealth?
Don't you pray for this country?
Don't you wish for a different Nigeria?
My brother use your energy for the right course.
Habaa!

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by FreeStuffsNG: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Born2Breed:

Pedestrian You guys use words you don't really know the meaning.
The word Pedestrian, as used by me is in the adjective form,which means ordinary and boring.
Asking a campaign manager of a potential President for the age of his principal, asking a question that the principal has personally answered in the public domain and asking the source of wealth from a Jibril who is neither EFCC nor his account officer ,especially in the face of more serious and intellectual questions, is pedestrian I.e ordinary and boring.
As a Nigerian, I deserve more than such mediocre questions from the media but if you don't mind those ordinary and boring questions, it is your choice. I just feel Nigerians deserve more from the media than pedestrian and infantile questions.
With all the more serious issues begging for creative alternatives, a journalist sitting down comfortably in his studio is asking pedestrian questions ma.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by orisa37: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Well we have had TINUBU. TINUBU has had inexplicable WEALTH and we know that. TINUBU has hidden his real age. We know that too. What we should here after concentrate on for the good and progress of NIGERIA is:-

1, TINUBU tried for Lagos State. Many Thanks to the professional expertise and the special Grace of his then Attorney General. TINUBU is not serious well educated. Some of his Associates are definitely more instructive than him. But he has Skills in Men and Money handling, misappropriating and manipulation. Maybe as The former maxmum AUTHORITY of Lagos State. The PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA MUST BE ATTENTIVE AND DISCERNING. HE MUST BE A GOOD MANAGER AND GOVERNMENT OF HIS PEOPLE. TINUBU IS A BIAS SHOW OFF. YORUBAS, IGBOS, HAUSAS, FULANIS, TIVS, IBIBIOS, IJAWS ETCETERA ETCETERA CAN NEVER PROVE THAT TINUBU WILL BE BETTER THAN BUHARI
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by gazza07(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Flog this one mercilessly
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by CaptainFM1: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Beer Parlour discussion
We must question every little thing we can no matter how trivial it is. This is our democracy, and it's in that light that Tinubu himself owes Nigeria.

What are you even saying? This is No 1. Job of a country we are talking about. Everything and anything should be revisited especially if there's suspicion. The Toronto Certificate issue should be revisited as well.

I don't think any youth should cast his vote without adequate answer to any salient issues he/she has.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by PaNnamdi: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Was tinubu you are advertising for us not a drug pusher before?u are advertising a drug baron,a corrupt god father and chief Baba of agbero association for Nigerians to vote for

U will not end well am telling u,the peanuts u ate today will definitely hunt you in life
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
christistruth01:

What if the Bullion Vans were carrying APC party Documents ?

Eg names and details of APC election observers Nationwide

It is the Party that Pays them

Keep deceiving yourself. First, you voted Buhari two times, now you are planning to vote Tinubu, who is even worse curruption-wise. Just know that you are not doing me. You are doing yourself and posterity will judge you for the role you've played in destroying this once great country.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Comedian2019: 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
This guy is worse than garbage shehu.
Na like this we wan continue for another 8 years?
grin
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Ykc2(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

channels television is now NTA ,if they present mc oluomo a candidate we should not ask how he made so much money from NURTW?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary / Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.