Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans (44283 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth / APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ityP(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Latakia:
No amount of wailing will stop Jagaban the incoming president from becoming the president of Nigeria, not even the TV station journalist that is trying to ARISE.

The pictures say it all, one was officially welcome as an incoming president while the other one was welcomed on a dining table grin

Well, Buhari "hates" corruption. So, I'm sure he won't hand over to a corrupt person like Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by eneye1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
mogbeyiteren:
Tinubu will not win presidential election

Nobody can win Tnubu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by DispatcherLagos: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
post=109311984:
This is the same JAGABAN that PDP/Goodluck/OBJ/Atiku Government arraigned in ICPC duck like a criminal just some few years back and at the end of all their grilling/investigation they declared him not guilty!

Jagaban was discharged and acquitted on all fronts of fraud and corruption against him.
They told us that, Not one single case of corruption was found against him.

This was what PDP told Nigerians just few years ago!
But suddenly since he met our darling Daddy this past Monday to declare his presidential ambition,
They are now saying otherwise.

Na hyoocrisy go kill all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury and took our darling nation 100 years back....along with such politicians supporters.
Awon werey 100%.

Oan,

Somedays are like that, take a walk, talk to a trusted friend, drink hot coffee, do some exercise, try to do what makes you happy when you do it, life is full of twists and turns, it will be fine las las, brother, GOD NO GO SHAME US.

We Rise.

Go through the comments and you will discover the real enemies of Nigeria. Maybe you've been wrong all along
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ityP(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
jamace:

Buhari will NEVER forget this grin
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
"Tinubu is too old, too drunk, too corrupt, too unhealthy, too unfit to lead a nation that'd just survived a tsunami" I said that yesterday on my handle. But just a thought, why are we all too focused only on Tinubu? All attentions away from Osibanjo. A man who had been Buhari's VP since 2015 but never had any (serious) rift or imbroglio with his principal regarding the state of nation, which BTW, can only mean one of 3 things;

1. That Osibanjo is 100% part and parcel of the Buhari govt hence part to blame for the mismanagement of this country since they took over in 2015.

2. That he's indifferent to the misruling of the country by his principal, so long as he remain the country's VP and his family is safe and far away from the horrible effects of the bad governance the Buhari regime, in which he's the VP, has unleashed on Nigerians.

3. That Osibanjo is not happy with the status quo but lack the integrity and moral decency to do the pastoral thing and step down, rather than feign indifference, watching the daily destruction of Nigeria and its people by his principal".

Ishaq Habeeb

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ityP(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

So now ur next stop is Tinubu....chai, u are really short sighted

He has seen that no hope for Osinbajo grin
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
We should also ask our politicians relevant questions like how they will restructure the country and decentralize police to improve security.

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by adelaja70(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
KingOKON:

So if I ask you how old is ya father?
Which school did he attend?
You won't be able to answer, shey? Tinubu is only fit to be the President of Kirikiri maximum prison
Okoro go and put him there now.... Just like the way you jail the thieves in your region.. Olori Pelebe

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by wonder233: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Slave
post=109311984:
This is the same JAGABAN that PDP/Goodluck/OBJ/Atiku Government arraigned in ICPC duck like a criminal just some few years back and at the end of all their grilling/investigation they declared him not guilty!

Jagaban was discharged and acquitted on all fronts of fraud and corruption against him.
They told us that, Not one single case of corruption was found against him.

This was what PDP told Nigerians just few years ago!
But suddenly since he met our darling Daddy this past Monday to declare his presidential ambition,
They are now saying otherwise.

Na hyoocrisy go kill all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury and took our darling nation 100 years back....along with such politicians supporters.
Awon werey 100%.

Oan,

Somedays are like that, take a walk, talk to a trusted friend, drink hot coffee, do some exercise, try to do what makes you happy when you do it, life is full of twists and turns, it will be fine las las, brother, GOD NO GO SHAME US.

We Rise.

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ityP(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
MFORC:
See as Una de give Tinubu free advert. Even if Tinubu no be president for 2023, Jagaban go still negotiate him way to stay relevant. Tinubu the maradona of naija politics.

This is the time he will be rendered politically useless. If he fails in his presidential race, it is over boss. Even Tinubu knows this

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Eriokanmi: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
adelaja70:

He's going to make a President... I like him. I know you are in PDP.
God forbid that I'm in the PDP. If I was in the PDP, I'd not be talking of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by vRendoh(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
I work for so so coy from this year to that year as....
I own these numbers of coys.
The coys made so so profits.
This is the coy taxes.
I don't think it is difficult question!
Na wao
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Coldie(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
This is how u know bad government, cause when they appoint this type into power after his patron win he will be answering questions about Nigeria economy like dz
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by damosky12(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...Ruffy Baba is asking a pedestrian and near infantile question. I am not sure Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV would ask such question that sounds like beer parlour discussion to the point the person being interviewed ignored him.

I just hope the media will take its job very serious as we approach 2023, to ask very important questions to empower the electorates on the quality of each candidate.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

How was asking about Tinubu's source of wealth "An infantile question?" Can you be a little reasonable and objective?

A private citizen who wields the financial capacity to stock two bullion vans without any known corresponding source of wealth. The question on the minds of the public is what the journalist is asking. It's only shameful that Jibrin could only attempt to shift the goal post...

3 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by josephevergreen(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu is not the right person in that sit now.he contributed fully to this suffering we re passing through today.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Eriokanmi: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I usually ignore folks like you who can't give debate an intelligent perspective but resort to uncouth remarks. You are wasting your time if you think I will ever reply you again when you resort to uncouth remarks. I will report you to the mods shikena. I am not your kind of bolekaja poster.

My appeal once again goes to my fellow Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
If you vote for Asiwaju Tinubu, you will never ever regret it. Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot. Nigeria is in safe hands with him at the saddle. Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu #BAT 2023
God bless Nigeria forever.
What happe.s to Prof. Yemi Osinbajo? He's more acceptable in all the regions than Tinubu. Tinubu's antecedents would always hurt him. When you remember today, if you won't change your moniker or unregister it, you'd say I made sense. Enough said.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Oceanblaze(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Suffer yakpamutuku
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by sparko1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:
cool

A retired International auditing partner to PWC, Anderson , Deliote , GE who later dabled into investment banking through compass finance Chicago and later invested in Nigeria

Tinubu is a multibillionaire in dollars

As a major shareholder in Oando, INTELS, ALPHA BETA, TVC , Hotel Continental , Remita and other businesses

He as invested in every corner of our economy and it's paying him than the people who take money abroad to hide

So he is a Multibillioniare in Dollars, but Africa richest man is 11.6 billion dollars What does that tells you He is involved in so many illegal businesses and can't defend his source of income, his source of income includes corruption add it.

5 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ufotunang: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
He is dodging the question .......bullion van president
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by khadaffi(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
StPete:

Rubbish talk. Jibrin could not answer because it'll take all his brain cells in his head to come up with a suitable lie that would procure an answer to defend the question asked

That dude you quoted works for BMC. Actually many of them were in page 1. Don't forget that BMC actually was organized by Lai Mohammed who works for Tinubu. I'm not surprised about the nonsense they're spewing there. In a sane country Tinubu would be communicating with us from jail

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If the questions were not pedestrian, Jibril Abdulmumin, PhD, won't have ignored his question.
The age of Asiwaju Tinubu is in public domain and Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed the unnecessary politicization of his right to procure services to get a secured cash to his house as a private citizen. Ruffy should be asking questions on emerging and serious issues that help us know how prepared Asiwaju' s team is for the job. I know a few of such questions but won't state them here but asking a campaign manager for the age of his principal for such important interview is useless and unproductive use of time. Hence, he was ignored on that question.
Those whose only political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry and tribal bitterness will lose las las. They always lose but still never learn because their hearts are filled with bitterness.
My appeal goes to the media to be serious minded. Nigerians rely on them to grill the candidates on serious issues of governance.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. God bless Nigeria forever.

Answer the question .......Where did he get the money from?
After the election, why was there no repeat of the Bullion Van service since it is his right to procure cash from Bullion Van and not Banks...

What was the money in the bullion Van meant for ? And who or how did he get such amount on the day of a general election in Nigeria...?

Vote Wisely....we can't be running around one problem and expect change ....I don't mean APC change anyway..

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by celeiyke: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If the questions were not pedestrian, Jibril Abdulmumin, PhD, won't have ignored his question.
The age of Asiwaju Tinubu is in public domain and Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed the unnecessary politicization of his right to procure services to get a secured cash to his house as a private citizen. Ruffy should be asking questions on emerging and serious issues that help us know how prepared Asiwaju' s team is for the job. I know a few of such questions but won't state them here but asking a campaign manager for the age of his principal for such important interview is useless and unproductive use of time. Hence, he was ignored on that question.
Those whose only political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry and tribal bitterness will lose las las. They always lose but still never learn because their hearts are filled with bitterness.
My appeal goes to the media to be serious minded. Nigerians rely on them to grill the candidates on serious issues of governance.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. God bless Nigeria forever.

U are clearly a funny dude

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Creamz(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

What is the use of interview if not to bring to light what Nigerians need to know about who is to govern them so as to make informed decisions??

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Pakute: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
ityP:

Buhari will NEVER forget this grin
Who is Buhari?.. Why can't he reject Tinubu's resources in 2015 & 2019?
When he was practically living in Tinubu's apartment prior to 2015 election. You are here as a nobody talking for Buhari.. wonders
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by khadaffi(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...Ruffy Baba is asking a pedestrian and near infantile question. I am not sure Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV would ask such question that sounds like beer parlour discussion to the point the person being interviewed ignored him.

I just hope the media will take its job very serious as we approach 2023, to ask very important questions to empower the electorates on the quality of each candidate.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

That question is in order. As a matter of fact we have not gotten a credible answer to why some individuals are allowed to bring bullion van to their premises. Is that not money laundering? You guys should not think we have lost our senses in this country. Rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by thinkmoney(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

See, u people have started. Intentionally going blind. That was how u forced Buhari on us.
Those are salient and important questions. It's from questions like these that you gauge the character, personality and integrity of a politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Creamz(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
adefitim:
Are those the right questions he should be asking?

No wonder their Table is Letter A for Arindin

Those are very important questions. How can you not want to know how the man who wants to lead 200 million people make his money and how old he is?? If I don't know how old he is, that would have been an opportunity to know. Don't defend everything under the sun just because you are for Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Doyin2(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Good stuff.

It would have been okay if the question was directly to Tinubu.

How can I tell you the source of the wealth of my employer,CEO or principal in public,without his permission??

Even if I know it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general / Senate Drops Nigerian Peace Corps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.