Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

N-power : October Payment Commences Fully - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power : October Payment Commences Fully (14398 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made / Npower: Outstanding September Payment Commences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by SocialJustice: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2022
obumsway:
oga abeg park one side .... This money nah support it's empowerment not employment and it's coming at the right time. I bet if you are one of the beneficiaries you won't say such
Na this kind reasoning no dey make una fit vote better leader so or demand accountability or functional government. Suffer dey sweet you, for your mind na part of life. Is it in mid January Buhari and his ministers receive their October salaries?

3 Likes

Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by yetunsbay(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2022
God punish the Minister.
Nexit forgotten
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Holarhmee: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2022
Which October �
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Charleslewizy(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2022
respect80:
What about some of us that were mistakenly paid October when the payment was yet to commence? Are they going to pay us again?

Hahahaha.....i was even paid while mine was still showing pending. I guess they'd know. So better dey wait for Nov stipend
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by ujezeez(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2022
October payment in January...this one no follow na..it is well
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Pheelz2020(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2022
who has befitting sticker for this moniker pls?

mrkings84:
Congrats to beneficiaries.
[s]
I am giving out my 3 fixed draws to just Nairalanders today for free, e get why.
[/s]
Strictly first come, first serve.
@ 08034704620 WhatsApp only!
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Elidrisy20: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2022
When will tinubu give his own Npower?
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Kaybae(f): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
I haven't been paid ooo, but my dashboard is showing processing. Everyone using first Bank around me have received alert.
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by TicketGreen: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kaybae:
I haven't been paid ooo, but my dashboard is showing processing. Everyone using first Bank around me have received alert.
You dey mind this ones... they want to use the whole of January to pay October stipend
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
I've not gotten my
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by froshroy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
How many times will this post get to Frontpage
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Nellsworld(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
I am in non graduate software, i was paid September own but October own no dey show, i was posted
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by MansoryMX(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
IprintMONEY:
This is a poverty thread cool

Seriously one!

Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Gate050: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
ezenwaez:
Recall that few days ago Npower NASIMS management promise to pay for both October and September stipend, well that statement is now a reality as October payment commences fully today.
If you are an Npower Batch C Volunteer and you are yet to receive your stipend please exercise patience and keep checking your Npower NASIMS payroll tab, if your Npower NASIMS payroll tab is displaying "processing" you will definitely be paid, those Npower volunteers still having payment issues should please continue to contact Npower NASIMS management sending in their Npower ID and correct account number, correct account names, and correct Npower NASIMS profile names to support.nasims@nasims.gov.ng in order for the changes to be effected so that the affected Npower Batch C Volunteer can be placed on the next payment, when it commences.
At this moment all Npower Batch C Volunteers have been advised that November and December stipend will also be paid because it has been approved by the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs.
If you are under the Npower non graduate category and you have not yet been posted please you might not be entitled to payment, until you have been posted, always check your Npower NASIMS profile for updates on your deployment tab or alternatively you can join our Npower affiliated Facebook Group at https://m./911673989680645/ for updated Npower News as they surface.
Shut up jor dindinrin! You're not even ahsme of your self. Today is January 13th and you were talking about October payment. Are you that stupid? F**kin Npower agent or whatever bullshit you call yourself

2 Likes

Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Gate050: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
obumsway:
oga abeg park one side .... This money nah support it's empowerment not employment and it's coming at the right time. I bet if you are one of the beneficiaries you won't say such
Coming at the right time? October payment at this time? What is that thing gave birth to you donkey? Oponu, arindin, dindinrin

1 Like

Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
obumsway:
You're a fucking goat

1 Like

Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by TemmyT002(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
It is not fully ó.
UBA hasn't been paying
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Druggey(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
yet to receive that of September
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Allisgud: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
What is the work of this n power self and moreover why will the govt still be delaying the peanut they pay this people
No be juju be dat

1 Like

Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Anchor12: 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Processing since 30th which kind wahala be this.
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by BrightAhiah(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bakrabas:
November and December should follow once... Nothing should break the payment procedure again

I'm not going to any PPA till my salaries are paid in FULL
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by bolrew: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Just imagine, paying October stipend middle of January. The most annoying thing is that those who are concern will lost their sense of reasoning because of the peanut...... What a country!!!!
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Hkff: 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Really
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by everythinggirly(f): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please when is the next Npower coming forth?
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Dfr0: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ok
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by Passionnn: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
respect80:
What about some of us that were mistakenly paid October when the payment was yet to commence? Are they going to pay us again?
I'm in that category.
I received mine since Jan 4th
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by tizteezy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
heykims:
Useless ministry,shameless govt. U claim to be eradicating poverty by paying a meagre 30k to unemployed graduates, I don't really have any issue with that though too little.
But paying October allowance in the middle of January is the hallmark of irresponsibility. Nonsense.
Ezenwaez, thanks for the regular update notwithstanding.

But what has your governor and senator done to manage unemployment in your state?

It's well with you
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by obumsway(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
SmellySperm:

You're a fucking goat
and as your moniker says ..... You are indeed a mistake ... If your Father had checked his Cum well we wouldn't be having this conversation .... Wawa kawai
Re: N-power : October Payment Commences Fully by obumsway(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
Gate050:

Coming at the right time? October payment at this time? What is that thing gave birth to you donkey? Oponu, arindin, dindinrin
abeg I force you ? .... Na jobless people like you dey carry this tin for head !!!! ..... Indeed you are a mistake to this world .... Nkapi , wawa kawai .... Don't go and find work, live your life on 30k and masturbate on it ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Quit My Job / HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. / NGO JOBS ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.