Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,533 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area (55938 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Nova1988(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
DropsMic:
If it's not airpeace I'm not flying

ah shit!

here we go again!

Airpeace is a bleeped up airline they must always delay flights, Bleep airpeace!

me and my homies ain't gon fly with them again.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Kingcalls: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
This one no know the meaning of crash land ooo grin...local woman

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by kingemaker(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

He told you the simple truth madam but Nollywood has damaged your brain so I am not surprised.

The most hilarious part of the story is she claiming that the air host knows that it will crash hence his advice. Like seriously? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Munzy14(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nigerian actress and okoto yarns..
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by DirectTokunbo: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
It seems like the plane landed normally. Otherwise there would have been far more commotion

iReddington:
Crash land is to land (an aircraft), under circumstances in which a normal landing is impossible, in such a way that damage to the aircraft is unavoidable.

ITK's grin
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by nairaman66(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
seborrhic:
Does this okponu know what it means for a plane to crash land?
How can a plane crash land in a remote area and u are alive to tell the story and there were no casualties?
Arik air would soon come out with a different version of events.

No even traces of crash landing!! Even buses came to carry them..
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Kellyewoma: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Thanks be to God
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Instead of clapping for the pilot for safe landing you, you rather chase clouts.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by teeboy100(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
I hate the quote " what God cannot do doesn't exist ". God do whatever He wishes, either it exist or not
Well thank God for their safety
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Arabaincubus: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
This must be a very stupid actress for carrying fake news. Your aircraft crash landed and you still have the nerves to talk. The airline said they returned to Lagos, landed safely and put the affected passengers in another aircraft to journey to their destination.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by federal9: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Instead of clapping for the pilot for safe landing you, you rather chase clouts.

You are the one who has said something good here.

The pilot should be applauded.

What if they decided to manage and move on to Asaba, what would have happened?

6 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by federal9: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
nairaman66:

No even traces of crash landing!! Even buses came to carry them..

It should have been emergency landing.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by dingbang(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
DropsMic:
If it's not airpeace I'm not flying
and who told you air peace have not experienced mishaps. Chuchuchuchuchu.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by BigBashiru: 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
DropsMic:

Ramblings from a typical black man.. If i may ask, which of the God are you talking about? The one forced on us by thr
The Europeans or the one forced on us by the Arabs?

The Europeans love taking credit for where they didn't sow. Christianity was brought to us by muddle easterners not Europeans.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Dagger111(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Id3ot said the gear failed the pilot. grin

And the plane later reversed. I don laff die. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Kellyewoma: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Your are right, but first we have to thank God for giving the pilot the wisdom and boldness to handle the situation successfully. Before we now proceed to praise the pilot for his bravery.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by JustforMen: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Saturn444:

How about billions of Gods? Designing each person in their respective images? If there can be one God, then there can as well be billions of Aliens aka Gods.

There could be.
But there is no proof that meets the acceptable standard of truths for the existence of aliens, yet.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Arik Air rubbishes Uche Elendu’s crash claims, says airplane landed safely

January 12, 2022

Nigerian airline, Arik Air, has released a statement rubbishing claims that one of its aircraft crashlanded due to a technical fault on Wednesday
Nigerian Actress, Uche Elendu, had taken to her Instagram page on Wednesday to narrate the incident which saw herself and other passengers returning to Lagos after the faulty plane had to make a U-turn.

“My flight, Arik Air from Lagos to Asaba just crashlanded in a remote area. We were 10 minutes to Asaba but the gear failed and the pilot had to reverse to Lagos. I’m on a 20 minutes bus ride to the terminal now, not a word of apology from the crew,” she alleged.

Contradicting Elendu’s claims, the airline in a statement released via their official Instagram page on Wednesday, stated that the said airplane landed safely at the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos.
“One of our dash 8 Q-400 aircraft operating the Lagos-Asaba flight this evening made an air return to base due to a technical issue.

“The aircraft landed safely, and the Pilot in Command, in compliance with safety procedures, decided to disembark the passengers on the airside of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport. The aircraft was later taxied to the Arik Air hanger for maintenence action,” the statement read.

Apologising for the inconvenience, the airline claimed it provided a substitute aircraft for the affected passengers.

Copyright PUNCH.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Henz81: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

He told you the simple truth madam but Nollywood has damaged your brain so I am not surprised.
You need Jesus Christ in your life. Repent now
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by 4gunners(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
No where is safe. Road, Air.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by APOPTOSIS: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
drdanny:
The plane landed safely madam. Crash landed and you're all walking out while the plane is in one piece... Ignorance
....a Nollywood actress can't distinguish when an Airplane overshoots the runway from crash landing. Do these Actresses really create their quiet time for studies, & updating of oneself? Or they just want to be heard everytime.

The other Actress named Uche Ogbodo once said she was "pregnant with a man"
How can a Lady be pregnant with a man?
Does she know the meaning of "with" and when to use such?

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by kponkedenge(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Chevronstaff:
I stopped using Arik a long time ago.. Delayed flights, ill mannered staff and many other reasons made me to stop flying with them..

It's either AIR PEACE or AERO for me now.

Air Peace are also delaying flights more now. My flight to Abuja on the 2nd of January was delayed by close to 6 hours.

It's God that's just protecting us.... travelling by air is riskier than land here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by trippleKAY(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
This one dey find apology, instead of u to be grateful to God for spearing ur life.
It's not their fault the plane develop an issue
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Kakamorufu(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Emergency landing you mean. Clout chasing won't be the end of these peeps angry angry

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by whodeyhere: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Chevronstaff:
I stopped using Arik a long time ago.. Delayed flights, ill mannered staff and many other reasons made me to stop flying with them..

It's either AIR PEACE or AERO for me now.

All of them are crazy bro, what Aero take my eye see from Lagos to Abuja on Monday I can not explain here. A flight that was schedule to leave Lagos at 7:05pm on Monday did not leave until 3:30am on Tuesday.. All of them are suffer pro max..

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by APOPTOSIS: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kingcalls:
This one no know the meaning of crash land ooo grin...local woman
They hardly update themselves.
They hardly offer themselves for knowledge.
How many of them go beyond what they know to know more?
They don't study at all.
Meanwhile same ladies are interested in Educating the populace on the rudiments of grammar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by PHIPEX(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
God just saved you and you are already pouring insults?
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Iamolukorede(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Flying locally in Nigeria, you have to think it twice. That is why I recommend, safe to fly planes to my client's both for local and international flights.

Safety first in any endeavour is the greatest going forward and that is why in saner climes, safety is their number one priority not the money.

I hope Nigeria will evolve to the system one day.plis guys Patronise what I sell and you will be glad you did. See my sigg below !
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by eteebanky1: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
which apology
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by tshtsh: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Animal talk from an actress that wants to trend lol Not sure she even knows the meaning of crash-land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's 'Michael Jackson' Directs Traffic In Maiduguri / OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) / Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.