Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area (55534 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Thank God for safety
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Yankee101: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Do you know the meaning of crash landed?

5 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Crash landed undecided
This actress did not go to school

8 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by hardbody: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
If you were 10minutes away in the air, 20 minutes bus ride can't get you to the terminal. 10minutes in the air is more than an hour on ground even when the aircraft has cut speed. I can't speak to the rest of the claims. I stopped flying Arik years ago

5 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by planetx: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Crash landed and you are still in one piece to be doing video recording.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Candidlady: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Someone just lost his job

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by drdanny(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
The plane landed safely madam. Crash landed and you're all walking out while the plane is in one piece... Ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by PIPPROF(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Arik airline has flying coffins

My last experience made me rule out using them anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
All these ones dey look for what to use trend. The plane land and overshot runway.... E go further than where to land. Mumu. If plane gear no work, na e Belle e go take crash and e go explode. And na only her mouth we take hear am, not even the media. Even sango worshippers go equally say what sango can't do doesn't exist. I wonder which pastor don invent that Maxim.

7 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Bimpe29: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen for their safety.

Meanwhile, NCAA and other relevant agencies must up their game so as to promote air safety all the time.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by ojsamuel(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Honestly, Arikair's carriers are old. My mind shakes each time I'm onboard Arik's aircrafts.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by shiwex: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
https://www.instagram.com/ucheelendu/p/CYotU6YtdwB/?utm_medium=copy_link[/quote] Tinubu's APC Nigeria. I pity you all. More of this if you vote Tinubu in.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by BJanta: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Every day is full of evil, grace keeps us all from escaping them, we are no better than those who died in air crash.

Please patronise me for your international and local flight, hotel booking... Email on my profile.

With Arik Airline or which?

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by lukman: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
When it's good, give credit to God. When it's not good, be patient and believe it's can only be the will of God.

But here, anything bad that happens to us, is usually from devil, enemies, village or some handicapped old woman in our village.

It makes it look as though, those that die in crashes don't have God.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Springboot: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
kingreign:
Does these folks know the meaning of crash landing? I bet they do not know.

A jet liner crash lands and you're unruffled and still in good composure with your clothes and make up still intact?

Lol....

Besides that, that was not a remote place has she made it seem, it's still the runway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Crash landed or emergency landing?

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
The plane overshot the runway?

[img]https://media1./images/36fcad95de988e2c5ef6ee0f9f6301a1/tenor.gif?itemid=3838553[/img]

drama queen......this no be crash!
they never even come out of the plane, she was already demanding apologies
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by phemmyflexxy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
So those that their plane crashed and they all died... Their God was not great...
Madam if you die... God will still remain great...
Just thank Him for sparing your life a bit more... Las las, you go still die and God will still be great.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by badboyTee(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
So this Toto for DON waste
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by iReddington: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
Crash land is to land (an aircraft), under circumstances in which a normal landing is impossible, in such a way that damage to the aircraft is unavoidable.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by badboyTee(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
phemmyflexxy:
So those that their plane crashed and they all died... Their God was not great...
Madam if you die... God will still remain great...
Just thank Him for sparing your life a bit more... Las las, you go still die and God will still be great.
this is what that Bola146 doesn't understand
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by President2001(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Instead of you to appreciate the pilot you are waiting for apology mumu person
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by nkemoma(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ashawo go still complete the runs
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by SmartPolician: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Arik Air is like disgusting Lagos molue now.
If you are flying to SE and SS, fly AirPeace or Ibom Air.
Their fares may be higher but your life should matter to you.
Those airline operators have relatively new airplanes.
Thank God she's alive to tell the story.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by phemmyflexxy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
they never even come out of the plane, she was already demanding apologies
Abeg oo
As if the crew are not human beings too...
Or they are not as traumatized as anyone else...

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Lambarry1: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
You don't know what crash land means. You think your are trending with you quick fingered stupid post, May you never see crash land in your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Tannhauser(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by DirectTokunbo: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Seems more like an emergency landing than a crash land. Still Thank God for their lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by tiger28: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Felimax:
Truly, only a fool say there is no God. A practical look at your fingers, you will marvel at the designer.
When the fingers are stretched they are not equal but on folding they become all equal. It did not happen by chance. It is universally so. No two human finger print is the same. It did not happen by chance, it is universally so.
Man builds and talks in virtually every basic shape and still ends up with lots of imperfections.
Yet, our designer builds in indefinite shape and all transcends into perfection.
Only a fool say there is no God!
My dear sister, I join you in thanking God.
GBAM!!!
When I look at our COMPLEX but ACCURATE Anatomy........one must be completely foolish to say that we were created from some stupid BIG BANG!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Felimax:
Truly, only a fool say there is no God. A practical look at your fingers, you will marvel at the designer.
When the fingers are stretched they are not equal but on folding they become all equal. It did not happen by chance. It is universally so. No two human finger print is the same. It did not happen by chance, it is universally so.
Man builds and talks in virtually every basic shape and still ends up with lots of imperfections.
Yet, our designer builds in indefinite shape and all transcends into perfection.
Only a fool say there is no God!
My dear sister, I join you in thanking God.

How about billions of Gods? Designing each person in their respective images? If there can be one God, then there can as well be billions of Aliens aka Gods.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by oglalasioux(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Is there any aircraft left in Arik Air's fleet? What they have are jalopies from private owners using their license to fly.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Goldbw122(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Well all lives matter, well we thank God that there was no dead recorded it is Nigeria that is how the news will just go up and down and nothing will happen, yes oo you see they did not apology so that is how it will still happen if something happen to you.. they are just so careless, and if you check their maintance culture it is zero to none... And full of corruption..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? / Man Rides Bike On The Pavement Of Jubilee Flyover In Ajah, Lagos / Accident On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Passengers Feared Dead After. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.