Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area (55519 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by mirinder: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
JustforMen:

There could be.
But there is no proof that meets the acceptable standard of truths for the existence of aliens, yet.
i have two questions. One, why did God create those uninhabitable planets? two, why is God and Jesus invisible?
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Odani: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
seborrhic:
Does this okponu know what it means for a plane to crash land?
How can a plane crash land in a remote area and u are alive to tell the story and there were no casualties?
Arik air would soon come out with a different version of events.

A plane crash land and she still sidon for plane after many minutes shooting video. Arik will soon come for her make she no worry
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Felimax(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
27Pushing30:

Lol you don see gorilla,baboons and monkey fingers?

Ignorance
So you be gorilla, baboon and monkey? Oh sorry! Monkey prof, I nor know. Thank you for educating me.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Felimax(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Saturn444:

How about billions of Gods? Designing each person in their respective images? If there can be one God, then there can as well be billions of Aliens aka Gods.
Abi o! You have a point jare! Go back and read what you just type. Too much sense wan finish you! Enjoy yourself jare.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Annie001: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Chevronstaff:
I stopped using Arik a long time ago.. Delayed flights, ill mannered staff and many other reasons made me to stop flying with them..

It's either AIR PEACE or AERO for me now.
Shey na air peace no con get delayed flights and ill mannered staff?
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by lonelydora: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nksleek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcIfcO6tsi8

Arik Air’s flight from Lagos to Asaba has allegedly crash landed at a remote area.

Focus Naija can report that veteran Nollywood actress, Uche Elendu was onboard the aircraft that crash landed.

Taking to social media to berate the Airline’s Crew, the actress said that they were ten minutes to their destination when the aircraft failed gear.

According to her, she said that the pilot attempted to reverse to Lagos before the unfortunate crash landing at the remote area.

As at the time of filing this report, passengers were already on a bus ride to the airline’s terminal in Lagos.

https://www.instagram.com/ucheelendu/p/CYotU6YtdwB/?utm_medium=copy_link

Uche Elendu or whatever you call yourself, no need to add "male" to an "air host"

The air host was only doing his job by telling you the simple truth. He didn't know the plane was faulty biko. Fault can develop in any machinery at anytime.

Thank God you guys are safe.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Felimax(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
ednut1:
people die in plane crashes including pastors. Why didn’t God save odukoya or munroe
Just as many spermatozoa had to die for you to come out, grow up with your tiny face, hold on and suck your mama breast with reckless abandon and then grow up to discredit God.
Too much sense wan finish you too.
Black men too get sense! Lol!
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by ednut1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Felimax:

Just as many spermatozoa had to die for you to come out, grow up with your tiny face, hold on and suck your mama breast with reckless abandon and then grow up to discredit God.
Too much sense wan finish you too.
Black men too get sense! Lol!
no one is discrediting God. The god in religion does not exist. The guy does what he likes lol. He doesn’t send us, same way he doesn’t care about that deer being eaten by an hyena
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Mecka: 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Saturn444:

You are not up to date on the matter. Last year, Pentagon and NASA has provided information on such existence on their website, may be you are not aware.

25 Evangelists have also been drafted to advise NASA on how humanity will take the news. Check their respective websites and you will get the facts you need.

The Gods of the old testaments were astronauts from other star systems, humanity is a product of genetic engineering and cloning by a more advanced Civilization of human-like aliens.
what and what was used in creating planet Earth?
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by goslowgoslow(m): 12:12am On Jan 13, 2022
seborrhic:
How can a plane crash land in a remote area and u are alive to tell the story and there were no casualties?
See this one na you be the real oponu....olodo! See as you just disgrace yourself.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by chaloskyx: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2022
clout chasers
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by goslowgoslow(m): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2022
Lambarry1:
You don't know what crash land means. You think your are trending with you quick fingered stupid post, May you never see crash land in your life.
You people talk like un educated people...is it all crash landing that results in casualties?
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 13, 2022
Mecka:
what and what was used in creating planet Earth?

The universe is a quantum hologram, earth is just one of the planes.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by princewarri1985: 12:32am On Jan 13, 2022
What is this local bitch even saying self? A plane overshot the runway is that what she is calling crashland? The last time i flew arik air from warri to lagos it was a very smooth flight and the AC was also working properly, Arik air is the best in local flight company in Nigeria because they've been here for quite a while, so somebody should please shut that local bitch up, and it's only in Nigeria one retired ukpo will mistakenly star in one low budget movie, and the next thing she will start calling herself an actress
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Felimax(m): 12:42am On Jan 13, 2022
ednut1:
no one is discrediting God. The god in religion does not exist. The guy does what he likes lol. He doesn’t send us, same way he doesn’t care about that deer being eaten by an hyena
Bros dey your Lane o! I am sleeping please. Nor allow wetin you take come affect the one I take. Sleep tight!
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by seborrhic: 12:50am On Jan 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

See this one na you be the real oponu....olodo! See as you just disgrace yourself.
U must be related to the dunce.
I am quoting your post so that it's on record for it to be brought up whenever u want to deny the illiteracy u once exhibited to the whole world.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by IkemChris(m): 12:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Many won't understand this testimony... Make plane crash land it's not a tales by moonlight story oooo... This same Asaba Airport, last week we where on the Air for over 2hrs the pilot said if he can't land we dey go back to Lagos.... Glory be to God... What God cannot do doesn't exist
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by wizod(m): 1:00am On Jan 13, 2022
Felimax:
Truly, only a fool say there is no God. A practical look at your fingers, you will marvel at the designer.
When the fingers are stretched they are not equal but on folding they become all equal
. It did not happen by chance. It is universally so. No two human finger print is the same. It did not happen by chance, it is universally so.
Man builds and talks in virtually every basic shape and still ends up with lots of imperfections.
Yet, our designer builds in indefinite shape and all transcends into perfection.
Only a fool say there is no God!
My dear sister, I join you in thanking God.
the emboldened has given me an eye opener and I hv learnt a new thing today. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by wizod(m): 1:01am On Jan 13, 2022
Felimax:
Truly, only a fool say there is no God. A practical look at your fingers, you will marvel at the designer.
When the fingers are stretched they are not equal but on folding they become all equal
. It did not happen by chance. It is universally so. No two human finger print is the same. It did not happen by chance, it is universally so.
Man builds and talks in virtually every basic shape and still ends up with lots of imperfections.
Yet, our designer builds in indefinite shape and all transcends into perfection.
Only a fool say there is no God!
My dear sister, I join you in thanking God.
the emboldened has given me an eye opener and I hv learnt a new thing today. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Felimax(m): 1:15am On Jan 13, 2022
wizod:
Amen! Bless you too dear friend.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Shodipe33(m): 1:19am On Jan 13, 2022
Nksleek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcIfcO6tsi8

Arik Air’s flight from Lagos to Asaba has allegedly crash landed at a remote area.

Focus Naija can report that veteran Nollywood actress, Uche Elendu was onboard the aircraft that crash landed.

Taking to social media to berate the Airline’s Crew, the actress said that they were ten minutes to their destination when the aircraft failed gear.

According to her, she said that the pilot attempted to reverse to Lagos before the unfortunate crash landing at the remote area.

As at the time of filing this report, passengers were already on a bus ride to the airline’s terminal in Lagos.

See lies aircraft crashlanded and you're here talking madam go and sit down I saw the aircraft when it lands and it lands safely... There was a fault which made the pilot called for emergency landing and he landed the aircraft well and packed Infront of bishop oyedepo's hanger... Then which one is you're in 20 mins bus to the terminal? Mind you this not nollywood abeg o

https://www.instagram.com/ucheelendu/p/CYotU6YtdwB/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Iamfavored: 1:47am On Jan 13, 2022
Thank God!
You shall not die an untimely death in Jesus name.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by gulfer: 2:06am On Jan 13, 2022
The story doesn't add up angry angry angry
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by psalmistkakah(m): 3:38am On Jan 13, 2022
ednut1:
people die in plane crashes including pastors. Why didn’t God save odukoya or munroe
cos God didn't save Odukoya means God doesn't save or doesn't exist.. Nawa let us accept the fact that there is God.. U can see the hand writing clearly that there is God.. He made it clear that every soul will taste dead. Dying thru any means mean No God 4 you.. Even you yourself you are God product and everyone is created with different destiny wen to be born and die with conscious mind to take care of himself from danger incase untimely dead but wen d d day comes.. the person must go..
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by ednut1(m): 3:46am On Jan 13, 2022
psalmistkakah:
cos God didn't save Odukoya means God doesn't save or doesn't exist.. Nawa let us accept the fact that there is God.. U can see the hand writing clearly that there is God.. He made it clear that every soul will taste dead. Dying thru any means mean No God 4 you.. Even you yourself you are God product and everyone is created with different destiny wen to be born and die with conscious mind to take care of himself from danger incase untimely dead but wen d d day comes.. the person must go..
it only means no basis for linking God with miracles. He doesn’t care abeg
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Enyimbamercedes: 3:46am On Jan 13, 2022
You came from “Stuckhum, Sweedeen” to visit your family yen yen yen… therefore what does that have to do with anything!

Crash landed crash landed in remote area yet aircraft is sitting on a tarmaced surface and there is no emergency evacuation. Drama kings and queen, this was a controlled landing of the aircraft is intact and you all are shooting videos
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Iruosonobrugwhe: 4:12am On Jan 13, 2022
crashlanded indeed.
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by shevchenko(m): 4:22am On Jan 13, 2022
seborrhic:
Nigerians like testimonies on false pretenses
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by HRMK: 4:24am On Jan 13, 2022
COMPLAINING WHEN UR SUPPOSED TO APPRECIATE GOD FOR KEEPING YOU ALIVE?DO THE DEAD TALK?SO CALLED CELEBRITIES FULL OF ARROGANCE!BIG SHAME TO YOU!!
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by goslowgoslow(m): 4:44am On Jan 13, 2022
seborrhic:

U must be related to the dunce.
I am quoting your post so that it's on record for it to be brought up whenever u want to deny the illiteracy u once exhibited to the whole world.
You are the real definition of a DUMBASS ASS. I pity those that sent you to school! Google is your friend!
Keep your stupid ass record very well ... OPONU omo!.....You and your IKPURU brain!
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Lets commend the pilots for great work.

Only them can tell wat they went tru
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by seborrhic: 5:40am On Jan 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You are the real definition of a DUMBASS ASS. I pity those that sent you to school! Google is your friend!
Keep your stupid ass record very well ... OPONU omo!.....You and your IKPURU brain!
I will continue quoting you to drum it in that you either didn't go to school at all or you dropped out when your brain could not process simple things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? / Man Rides Bike On The Pavement Of Jubilee Flyover In Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.