Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. (1266 Views)

My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by Uptownerd: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
What do you think?

Visit www.uptownerd.com for more interesting stories and articles.

Re: Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by Anigreat: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
shocked

Clout chasers everywhere
Re: Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by Jeon(f): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
SO WHAT?

you think making her a baby mama could save ur ass or stop her from getting another man?

Re: Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by Bola146(f): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by Candidlady: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin

He wouldn't even fight for his family... Dude just gave up like that .. So sad undecided embarassed
Re: Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by Das1mama: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
Bro don't worry ur time will definitely come. God bless our huztle... To all of us that are baby fathers who unfortunetly lost our dear baby mothers to all those illegal crooks that stole our joy away because of money.... Bleep every bitch and let's proof a point that we are better of.... Tough Time don't last Tough Pple do.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by jeniusmann(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Please tell me how you expect him to fight for his family, or her?
The other guy has taken over.
That's how it is for women normally, though.
Candidlady:
grin

He wouldn't even fight for his family... Dude just gave up like that .. So sad undecided embarassed
Re: Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by Candidlady: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
jeniusmann:
Please tell me how you expect him to fight for his family, or her?
The other guy has taken over.
That's how it is for women normally, though.

He giving up on the family includes his kid...

The woman is secondary

iAm talking about his "baby"
Re: Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by Uzomacharles: 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jeon:
SO WHAT?
Why does my mind keep telling me that this is Fati2001
Re: Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by Jeon(f): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Why does my mind keep telling me that this is Fati2001

cheesycheesy

Re: Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by Mophor: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by Boogyman557: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by FrOzenSniQ: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
She has seen the future..

No be una say female be the future ?. . tongue

Hustle o. Make ur bestfriend no use u catch cruise. . grin

What a Bombshell grin
Re: Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. by Uptownerd: 6:32am On Jan 13, 2022
FrOzenSniQ:
She has seen the future..

No be una say female be the future ?. . tongue

Hustle o. Make ur bestfriend no use u catch cruise. . grin

What a Bombshell grin
Abi

(1) (Reply)

Name The Popular Stand Up/instagram Comedian That You Find Very Dry/talentless! / Mostly the broke guys forming woman haters/redpillars / What Women Dream Of Versus What They Go After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.