Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother (4894 Views)

What Would You Do If Were In The Position Of This Jobless Guy Dating Rich Girl / Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by StrongAlphMale: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Dear SIMP LarochelE

The owner of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7574851/she-keeps-telling-me-son

After reading the above post I felt like beating the OP to coma angry . Despite our constant teachings here about Single mothers, some of you have decided never to have sense.

How can a single mother be emotionally manipulating and controlling you because of her over used damaged pussy yet you don't have sense to realize you're being manipulated? Are you mad, Are you under a spell or something? She's clearly using her damaged pussy to control you into taking the responsibilities of her baby daddy and she has succeeded. Even when you were banging her, she was busy banging other guys but decided to pin the responsibilities of her child on you because she knows you are simp who is easily manipulated. LarochelE You're a F00l. We have no advice for simp men like you. You need to learn the hard way to get sense!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by StrongAlphMale: 7:59am On Feb 19, 2023
WinnerGame61:
Good morning ladies and gentleman men

I have a good and well trusted source that provides me sure 2 odds daily, And the games are 100% guarantee winnings.

Though the games are just 2 odds, but it haven’t fails me before and the winning are still counting and going on.

This is why i have decided to come here and share to the people who have been battling with sport betting and losing their money.

Contact me

+234 705 111 3147

Tell your father and mother to play the games.

You need to Grow up and stop polluting every thread with this rubbish

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by FORHII: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2023
WinnerGame61:

I have a good and well trusted source that provides me sure 2 odds daily, And the games are 100% guarantee winnings.

Though the games are just 2 odds, but it haven’t fails me before and the winning are still counting and going on.

This is why i have decided to come here and share to the people who have been battling with sport betting and losing their money.

Contact me

+234 705 111 3147

If you are sure of the "sure game"...sell your papa house and use the money to play the game, when you win, buy them a bigger house. How about that?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by NoahHadNoArk: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2023
WinnerGame61:

Contact me

+234 705 111 3147
Sell your fathers house, use money and bet on your games, use wins to alleviate poverty in your generation.

Just stop spamming every thread with your scam FFS🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by Fahvvy: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2023
As in eh...

When I read that post I said to myself if this guy was in anyway related to me I would disown him immediately!!! undecided...

Kai!!!!
The matter touch my spirit eh grin...

Listen when you hear elders advising against single mothers, it's not because we hate them, nahhh...

It's simply because there's too much trouble surrounding them, starting from emotional trauma's from past hurts to baby daddy issues to child(Ren) wahala to the incessant comparisons...

The list is ENDLESS!!!! undecided...

No matter how much you love a single mother, you can ALWAYS find a woman who you'll love just as much or even more than her, that doesn't come with all the baggage(s) surrounding single mothers!!

So why deal with them in the first place?! undecided...

The man that dumped her after impregnating her prolly saw something that made him took off, and you now want to carry your two legs and enter, hmmm... You must really unfortunate undecided...

Either ways sha...
His life, his choice...

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by StrongAlphMale: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2023
Fahvvy:
As in eh...

When I read that post I said to myself if this guy was in anyway related to me I would disown him immediately!!! undecided...

Kai!!!!
The matter touch my spirit eh grin...

Listen when you hear elders advising against single mothers, it's not because we hate them, nahhh...

It's simply because there's too much trouble surrounding them, starting from emotional trauma's from past hurts to baby daddy issues to child(Ren) wahala to the incessant comparisons...

The list is ENDLESS!!!! undecided...

No matter how much you love a single mother, you can ALWAYS find a woman who you'll love just as much or even more than her, that doesn't come with all the baggage(s) surrounding single mothers!!

So why deal with them in the first place?! undecided...

The man that dumped her after impregnating her prolly saw something that made him took off, and you now want to carry your two legs and enter, hmmm... You must really unfortunate undecided...

Either ways sha...
His life, his choice..

CC LarochelE

Unfortunately the bloody simp will never listen to this advice. Make the guy dey mumu. Na e Papa I just dey Pity. The man must be regretting in pains and agony for giving birth to an idiot

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by FORHII: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

This woman wasn't like that When I met her and her boy child was really obedient. But I guess things changed when I started confronting her about the lies she told me about the father of her child. I've done a lot for this boy, and I think I deserve to know the truth if at all I'll be taking full responsibility.

Now she refused to unblock me on my WhatsApp and Instagram despite my begging yesterday. Her friend that I sent to her to help me call and beg her did nothing to help the situation. I think that one has interest in me which I had, in the past, constantly told my woman to avoid her.

I've decided to go to her place later this evening. The outcome of our conversation will determine whether we'll still be together long term or not

May we not be SIMP for the wrong person in this life and beyond. Alàyé!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by cumoverna: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

This woman wasn't like that When I met her and her boy child was really obedient. But I guess things changed when I started confronting her about the lies she told me about the father of her child. I've done a lot for this boy, and I think I deserve to know the truth if at all I'll be taking full responsibility.

Now she refused to unblock me on my WhatsApp and Instagram despite my begging yesterday. Her friend that I sent to her to help me call and beg her did nothing to help the situation. I think that one has interest in me which I had, in the past, constantly told my woman to avoid her.

I've decided to go to her place later this evening. The outcome of our conversation will determine whether we'll still be together long term or not

Who do you this thing??

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by StrongAlphMale: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2023
FORHII:

May we not be SIMP for the wrong person in this life and beyond. Alàyé!

If they give me gun to shoot that Guy. I swear down I go shoot am without thinking twice. The guy Simpson is on another level... like WTF

10 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by 2times2(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Baba dat story has voodoo written all over it.

10 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by StrongAlphMale: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2023
2times2:
Baba dat story has voodoo written all over it.

Swears! Because that thing fit no be with clear eyes. The girl don use voodoo hold the idiot down

7 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by Slynation(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2023
Omo ehh...you can imagine, I was filled with vexation when I read that stuff, you can imagine the temerity in her words, and the pussy nigga even apologize to her and prosposed to send the money to her the next day...

When we say some simps are irredeemable, that guy was definitely there chairman...!!

16 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by Slynation(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

Who be this guy abeg...!!🙄🙄 Gaskiya to knack you 2by2 with my right hand and to wipe you oraimo cord with my left hand dey seriously hungry me like this...!!

You are even justifying your actions. Your problems has blocked you and instead of you to throw a very big party, you are insisting on begging your problems into your life, they jazz you ni?? Or is it that you can't approach women?? Or this particular lady is holding your placenter??

Omo ehh...Your simping level tie gele!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by T0BY(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2023
Simping is a disorder indeed. This larochelE no just well.

Well, experience is a great teacher. You must learn a lesson, probably the hard way. We don tire to advise simps for this forum.

7 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by Illegal1(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2023
WinnerGame61:

Contact me

+234 705 111 3147

bros....abeg win alone

2 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by Dshocker(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2023
WinnerGame61:

Contact me

+234 705 111 3147

I advise you play it alone and become rich alone.

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by sslcrypt: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

You keep living in denial and deceiving yourself. You come across as disgusting and weak because you can clearly see what's unfolding in front of your eyes but choose to live in denial. You disgusting I won't lie to you

3 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by StrongAlphMale: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2023
T0BY:
Simping is a disorder indeed. This larochelE no just well.

Well, experience is a great teacher. You must learn a lesson, probably the hard way. We don tire to advise simps for this forum.

I swear down. We don tire to dey advise all these Simps for this forum. Let them learn the hard way

4 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by StrongAlphMale: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2023
Slynation:
Omo ehh...you can imagine, I was field with vexation when I read that stuff, you can imagine the temerity in her words, and the pussy nigga even apologize to her and prosposed to send the money to her the next day...

When we say some simps are irredeemable, that guy was definitely there chairman...!!

Death to all Simps.
Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by Matprinze: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

This dude will never learn… what exactly is this particular woman is giving you that other ladies out there can’t give you? Despite all the advice and attacks on you since yesterday, you still no ready to learn… I pity you ooh bro

8 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by StrongAlphMale: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Slynation:

Who be this guy abeg...!!🙄🙄 Gaskiya to knack you 2by2 with my right hand and to wipe you oraimo cord with my left hand dey seriously hungry me like this...!!

You are even justifying your actions. Your problems has blocked you and instead of you to throw a very big party, you are insisting on begging your problems into your life, they jazz you ni?? Or is it that you can't approach women?? Or this particular lady is holding your placenter??

Omo ehh...Your simping level tie gele!!

The Fool deserve to be stoned to death. You need to see how angry I was after reading that stupid Post and chats with the Olosho single mother

5 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by StrongAlphMale: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2023
Matprinze:

This dude will never learn… what exactly is this particular woman is giving you that other ladies out there can’t give you? Despite all the advice and attacks on you since yesterday, you still no ready to learn… I pity you ooh bro

The fool is under spell and needs to be stoned to death. He is a fool. No matter what we say here, the idiot will never listen until after 6 years

3 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by Cashio(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

who be this fool.

4 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by eteebanky1: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2023
LarochelE:

Shey Ogun fe pa e ni

E no fit better for all this kayanmata people sha, your brain is gone bro

You want to shoulder someone else liabilities in this rogbodiyan wey dy happen for this country.

Just think about something, how the stupid lady baby daddy Bleep her sotey she got pregnant, how the baby daddy pour sperms into her

5 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by StrongAlphMale: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2023
Cashio:
who be this fool.

This one is small comrade. They're plenty Simps like him on this forum. God punish them all. They'll learn the hard way

4 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by ogbenimax007: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2023
grin grin
Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by xperiencelove(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2023
Guy, I can't understand your predicament. I pity you in advance.
May God punish whoever raised you this way.
I wish I can get your contact, you need help.

LarochelE:

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by StrongAlphMale: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2023
xperiencelove:
Guy, I can't understand your predicament. I pity you in advance.
May God punish whoever raised you this way.
I wish I can get your contact, you need help.

A sane man must never have the contact of such an idiotic simp. I pity his father for not using condoms to flush the Fool out

2 Likes

Re: My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother by StrongAlphMale: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2023
ogbenimax007:
grin grin

E weak you too Abi? grin Omo some people are just naturally fools

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.....@Love Charms And It's Aftermath@..... / 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... / Male Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.