Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized (38616 Views)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by spartanian(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2022
It's well

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by toujurs: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2022
inoki247:
Bunch of jokers....

Always looking for a way to justify dere lawlessness.....

You wan set person up u put drug wey no reach 500gram....

The guy need to sue dem for diz rubbish....

You are so dumb, walaihi Mumuuuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by zolajpower: 7:13am On Jan 13, 2022
Na Dem
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 13, 2022
So where's the drugs na?

Have they finished arresting all the stupid and corrupt politicians in this country? angry
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Trumann: 7:14am On Jan 13, 2022
Dayvidblue:

Has to be one of them.
Awon omo oduduiyas and drugs, dem take yahoo and drugs swear for una papa?

That is why you keep using your alternate monikers to beg about. Stupidity and poverty is in your blood.

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by toujurs: 7:15am On Jan 13, 2022
Harrynight:
shocked

How that man am seeing on that picture happens to be a 22yrs old is what I can't understand
No be nigerians again, lies is a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by DFERENCE: 7:16am On Jan 13, 2022
Allow to smoke something biko, we know u don't destroy them drugs called "evidence" you smoke and sell the evidence, to all my fellow smoker, herbs all the way, but those taking tablets & syrup, na una dey spoil our peace & quite, allow to enjoy God's given natural leaf in peace.

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Legacyy(m): 7:16am On Jan 13, 2022
22yrs old?
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by paskal16: 7:16am On Jan 13, 2022
This one 22? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by miniziter(m): 7:16am On Jan 13, 2022
This celebrities and false age declaration
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by OlujobaSamuel: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2022
They now sell trams in traffic too in Lagos and ogun state. Ndlea should do something about that, it's not even hidden,those women claim it is pain relief.
I doubt they know the status of the drugs they are selling, some just see it as a replacement for diclofenac. Ndlea should address that
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by HonestFriend: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2022
Cruzblogtv:

[url] https://www.cruzblogtv.com/2022/01/popular-nigerian-instagram-skit-marker.html[/url]

22 or 42, please am confused because of those tick monstaches..
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by inoki247: 7:19am On Jan 13, 2022
toujurs:
You are so dumb, walaihi Mumuuuu

At least the guy av d scene on record mak NDLEA show dere own evidence by tendering dere own evidence of when dem dey carry d thing for him house....

You guys always support Stupidity nd injustice from this people..

You people shuld continue one day u people will enta where u no go come bak again....

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Buffalo2(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Skit in daytime, drugs at night.
Yet deceiving people that they build mansions and buy exotic cars through 'legit' means
You dey mind them? Someone keep wondering how they make fortunes from the kinni dey do and they make legit hustlers look like fools
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by aloma007(m): 7:22am On Jan 13, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Skit in daytime, drugs at night.
Yet deceiving people that they build mansions and buy exotic cars through 'legit' means

Was he accused of drug investments or consumption?
Let's always endeavor to focus on topics and rather not destruction of the accused.
Even the NDLEA never said he is selling drugs.

Thanks � bro

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by gozzlin: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2022
Why humiliate him just cos of ordinary tramadol? I thought he was into the supply of cocaine, meth, heroin and crack.

There's more to this than meets the eye.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by inoki247: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2022
paulolee:
I saw d video last nite...d guy bin de rake n claim fundamental rights to record the live events till Dm first slap the phone fall n scatter n gv am better slap too naim e body caln down, d next tin na " bring d handcuffs"
Nigeria is a lwaless country, tinz isnt done this way in sanner climes, even drug dealers with more drugs can't be handled this way.
from d way the general was ranting n claiming right, I knew its guilty mind games in trying to evade searching, na normal naija tinz.

I no think say na him house dem carry all diz junks unless d officers are dumb for say na him house dem carry am as dem see say dem don fvck up nd allowing him to record dem dem go don allow dem capture wen dem dey recover the thing for him house...

Dem jus wan teach him lesson ni nd show try prove dere lawlessness....
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Babatunde7109(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2022
Harrynight:
shocked

How that man am seeing on that picture happens to be a 22yrs old is what I can't understand

It’s his skit age

2 Likes

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2022
Loewe:
Imagine some of these guys smoking within the neighborhood and the smell of the weed keeps disturbing the neighbours, the kids in the next building keep smelling weed and getting exposed in the process.

That's enough to get him reported to NDLEA. Let's stop supporting rubbish. If you break the law, no matter how little, you might face the consequences.
My cousin just got a new apartment in Ajah, he is an easy going guy doing his stuff as software developer. He called yesterday complaining after hearing this news that his neighbour house is a joint for smokers and he suspect those guys to be into Yahoo as well, and only both of them that leave in the compound since the property is not fully developed.
The guy is damned scarred in leaving the house and he doesn't have money to relocate.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by 27Pushing30: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2022
illicit:
That small weed

The boys ain't smart tho

If it was me at the door with drug officers, Abbe and Alarape would have flushed all evidence down the toilet....

Officer no evidence

You mind the mumu?

2 Likes

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by ugodson(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Those NDLEA are simply criminals,please for how many grams of weed abi na tramadol? They just want to set d guy up. Sincerely this country is a BIG joke

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by reidkrugger(m): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2022
illicit:
That small weed

The boys ain't smart tho

If it was me at the door with drug officers, Abbe and Alarape would have flushed all evidence down the toilet....

Officer no evidence
U want to flush 1.5kg of weed down the toilet? How is that even possible?
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by reidkrugger(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2022
But this man is definitely not 22years old. That guy don reach 30 abeg.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Temi2468: 7:51am On Jan 13, 2022
illicit:
That small weed

The boys ain't smart tho

Officer no evidence

My God, this generation is long gone! cry

2 Likes

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by safarigirl(f): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2022
In a lawful country, the minute law enforcement officers assault a suspect, they have lost the case based on technicalities.

You cannot assault someone in the process of arrest, the ACJA is there to prevent such lawlessness, or in the case of Lagos, the ACJL

The only reason such rubbish can happen, is because we live in a shithole country filled with animals who neither know nor respect the law, and the judiciary enables them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Chimeluv(f): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2022
He brought it on himself angry
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2022
nonxo007:
I don't support illicit drugs or drug abuse o, but is this what ndlea is proud to display ? There are big drug Lords that they should go after, those who import these drugs but look at what they are proud to display. If na by this quantity of drugs them wan dy arrest now, that means their office go full be that nah. Make them remember to arrest wizkid, Davido and burna boy who smoke mj openly o.
I believe this is just a setup sha maybe by a friend or an enemy.
Sha make una stop drug abuse its of no benefit and leads to organ damage.

U no even call naira Marley Lol
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by GetMeRight: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2022
inoki247:
Bunch of jokers....

Always looking for a way to justify dere lawlessness.....

You wan set person up u put drug wey no reach 500gram....

The guy need to sue dem for diz rubbish....

If truly all diz were picked up in iz house why dem no show am for the insta live Video why covering all cameras abi na illegal to show evidence for Video also.....

That wasn't a set up. Ask yourself, why would they want to set him up? You have any answer to that question?
You would have made sense if you had claimed that with small quantities they found in his house, it was clearly for his own use, not dealing in it.
BTW: did he tell you at any time that he was set up? I just don't know why some of you have this mentality of defending criminals/suspects
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by inoki247: 8:03am On Jan 13, 2022
GetMeRight:

That wasn't a set up. Ask yourself, why would they want to set him up? You have any answer to that question?
You would have made sense if you had claimed that with small quantities they foundation in his house, it was clearly for his own use, not dealing in it.
BTW: did he tell you at any time that he was set up? I just don't know why some of you have this mentality of defending criminals/suspects

Nobody is defending rubbish If he has a good lawyer that rubbish will be trashed...

He as every scene of the event recorded so if truly doz drugs were found in iz house doz officers go don show d thing to d camera or u want to tell me dey ommitted dat scene....

Why're dey saying is illegal to record unless u don't av Data to watch d Video...

dem jus wan deal with d guy why dem leave him friend nd pick only him up nd saying leave diz one..

Go watch d Video if na true dem no wan use am as escape goat dey will pack dem all...

You people should stop defending injustice...
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by nonxo007(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2022
Icumsa45:

U no even call naira Marley Lol
The chairman himself grin
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by GetMeRight: 8:06am On Jan 13, 2022
safarigirl:
In a lawful country, the minute law enforcement officers assault a suspect, they have lost the case based on technicalities.

You cannot assault someone in the process of arrest, the ACJA is there to prevent such lawlessness, or in the case of Lagos, the ACJL

[s] The only reason such rubbish can happen, is because we live in a shithole country filled with animals [/s] who neither know nor respect the law, and the judiciary enables them.

Some of you just derive pleasure in calling Nigeria a shitthole, lol. Who made it that way? No be u guys?
BTW: if you resist the arrest or search warrant in your that "lawful country", the police will shot you dead and nothing will come out in your favour as a suspect/victim. If you want examples, I can dig Google for you
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by schoolboymatt(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2022
knowing he had drugs lying somewhere in the house, he should have remained calm, then try settling the matter there when they find it.

you know u are guilty and you were forming human right activist.

him f up. big time.
I pray he doesn't get rammed in prison for that very small kush.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House / Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert / Charles Okocha's Son, Sean, Graduates From Primary School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.