Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,674 members, 7,844,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized (38636 Views)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by illicit(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2022
reidkrugger:

U want to flush 1.5kg of weed down the toilet? How is that even possible?

The weed is whats in the plastic he was holding
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by dododawa1: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Skit in daytime, drugs at night.
Yet deceiving people that they build mansions and buy exotic cars through 'legit' means
confirm bad guys in the night = CELEBRITY
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by dododawa1: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2022
Their will be doing CELEBRITY in d day while CRIME in d night.

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:
They now sell trams in traffic too in Lagos and ogun state. Ndlea should do something about that, it's not even hidden,those women claim it is pain relief.
I doubt they know the status of the drugs they are selling, some just see it as a replacement for diclofenac. Ndlea should address that
See as u wan run those petty trader hustle down.. The same drug that wen given at d right dosage wont do nothing to u and Yes, they dont sell it to people that wants to get high.

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hello. Please i'm in need of a kind hearted person to please help me with my sch fees.. It's 150k and if u cant give but would borrow, then i'd gladly accept and i swear on my life you'd get ur money back, atleast six months tops. Please it is urgent. Please. Even if it's 50k 4rm three pple or 25k 4rm six pple. Please you'd all get ur money back i promise.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by ShawnT(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Shey na Igbo people like mpumiri too shey?
Werey man
Dayvidblue:

Has to be one of them.
Awon omo oduduiyas and drugs, dem take yahoo and drugs swear for una papa?
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by OlujobaSamuel: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
See as u wan run those petty trader hustle down.. The same drug that wen given at d right dosage wont do nothing to u and Yes, they dont sell it to people that wants to get high.
Right dosage, yes, it won't cause harm, but I doubt if any drug could cause harm if used rightly.
Btw, I'm not advocating that those women should be arrested for such, there are better ways to address such issues without having to make arrest

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
nonxo007:

The chairman himself grin

He dey carry am like nose mask sef
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Trumann:

That is why you keep using your alternate monikers to beg about. Stupidity and poverty is in your blood.

Beg? You must be extremely dumb. I am not yoruba and my culture forbids begging. So say what you know or else shut up.

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
ShawnT:
Shey na Igbo people like mpumiri too shey?
Werey man
Na your papa be wery, I mean your real dad and not that goat that digs ur mum
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Loewe:

Omo, since he is a software developer,he has nothing to bother about.

However, he must always have his work ID on him and dress well while staying a bit far from his neighbours ooo... Cos they can raid them at any time!
Thanks, I told him the same thing, I even advice him not to keep friendship with those guys, if possible trim his "old school" hair to low cut.
But he is still scared, he want to see the possibility of the Landlord refunding him, find some money to add to it and relocate.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:
you don't v to be a tribalist. A condom ll prevented your existence

I guess it is not too late to end your existence, suicide can.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
bewla:
it may hv been from the chase that drug was plant in is house any thing can happen or is the leader who nos.

..but I rule out skit from this one

No be comedy
Go ahead and defend a criminal like yourself. We know una.

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Captainman:

Keep quiet is it not obvious that this is a set up? Not like am supporting the use of hard drugs. But why have they not gone to raid chemist that openly sell this drugs

So obvious that he is still behind bars and you're not at the station to defend him.
Abeg close mouth make we breath well.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by YoungAncient1: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
We know these guys are small time drug dealers because skit doesn't pay. Look at a guy like okiki for example; wetin him dey do
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Thanks, I told him the same thing, I even advice him not to keep friendship with those guys, if possible trim his "old school" hair to low cut.
But he is still scared, he want to see the possibility of the Landlord refunding him, find some money to add to it and relocate.

Tell him not to be scared. If he isn't a scammer, there's a limit to what any law enforcement can do to him. Besides, there is no guarantee that there's gonna be a raid. Life isn't that complicated...

If he leaves that place, he might be surprised to rent a house from a Yahoo Landlord... grin
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Loewe:

Tell him not to be scared. If he isn't a scammer, there's a limit to what any law enforcement can do to him. Besides, there is no guarantee that there's gonna be a raid. Life isn't that complicated...

If he leaves that place, he might be surprised to rent a house from a Yahoo Landlord... grin
Hmm, thanks you very much.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by ShawnT(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
It's obvious you've got no regards for your parents,so I'm not surprised.sorry I know you're frustrated but u see I'm not the cause of your problem �. Better buy sniper and drink,safe yourself the embarrassment.
Dayvidblue:

Na your papa be wery, I mean your real dad and not that goat that digs ur mum
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
ShawnT:
It's obvious you've got no regards for your parents,so I'm not surprised.sorry I know you're frustrated but u see I'm not the cause of your problem �. Better buy sniper and drink,safe yourself the embarrassment.

No I have got great regard for my parents but I have a problem respecting anyone who raises a fool.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by ShawnT(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
No I don't think you're well nurtured bro. You need help, drop your acct no lemme bless u huh
Dayvidblue:

No I have got great regard for my parents but I have a problem respecting anyone who raises a fool.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
ShawnT:
No I don't think you're well nurtured bro. You need help, drop your acct no lemme bless u huh
You want to bless me? I take that as a challenge, how about letting me bless you?
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by ShawnT(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oh really! Credit this acct lemme double want so ever you send 2057205762 UBA...
Dayvidblue:

You want to bless me? I take that as a challenge, how about letting me bless you?
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
ShawnT:
Oh really! Credit this acct lemme double want so ever you send 2057205762 UBA...

Broke ass yoruba boy, you think I am a dumb ass like you? Money doubler! hope you have had your dinner already cos I don't need to be a psychic to know that you are hungry.
You could have asked (begged) nicely and maybe I would have helped you with something like I do to your hungry brothers here.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by ShawnT(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
See Mr challenger lol...broke mofos
Dayvidblue:

Broke ass yoruba boy, you think I am a dumb ass like you? Money doubler! hope you have had your dinner already cos I don't need to be a psychic to know that you are hungry.
You could have asked (begged) nicely and maybe I would have helped you with something like I do to your hungry brothers here.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by bewla(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dayvidblue:

Go ahead and defend a criminal like yourself. We know una.
Well thank you all the same

As you don't no me before you judge me

But remember

not guilty untill found guilty by a Court of law
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dayvidblue:

I guess it is not too late to end your existence, suicide can.
Ok. Die fast
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:
Ok. Die fast

Just an advice, you can opt for euthanasia. It's very painless. whenever you are ready inform me cos I'll contribute any amount to rid the world of you.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
ShawnT:
See Mr challenger lol...broke mofos

You are a common thief. Better get a job and stop hanging around for freebies.
Dem nor dey teli person, owu go soon wound you.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by ShawnT(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2022
Pls if you've got the balls tell me your location lemme teach u some manners.I swear with my life even your village King can't call me a thief to my face make I no cripple him talk more of a retarded fool like you.
Dayvidblue:

You are a common thief. Better get a job and stop hanging around for freebies.
Dem nor dey teli person, owu go soon wound you.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2022
ShawnT:
Pls if you've got the balls tell me your location lemme teach u some manners.I swear with my life even your village King can't call me a thief to my face make I no cripple him talk more of a retarded fool like you.

Shey you fit come ikota villa estate lekki right away. I'll be waiting for you at mega chicken.
Ill give you 100k if you leave in one piece.
People wey like you go cry for you when I am done dealing with you.
I am too eager to set an example with you. yoruba Animal!
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2022
ShawnT:
Still waiting for you, I have suspended every other thing, I am so thrilled cos it's been long since trouble last visited.
Or you came make easy on yourself and send me your location.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 2face Sang For Annie Idibia On Her 21st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.