Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun (22332 Views)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by NGpatriot: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
When has opinon of one ashawo who supports PDP though works for the Punch Newspapers become the opinion of Punch Newspaper?

Ipob cannibals are funny grin grin

I see the useless woman and Punch and quickly stop reading .. grin grin

They say they are journalists, but they peddle nothing but rumors, gists, innuendos and fabricated rubbish..

grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Tingotoe: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2022
flokii:

But you can vote Uzor Kalu that has been tried in court for stealing state funds, found guilty and sentenced to years in prison only to be released through political mago mago..

Tinubu is like lesser evil near the other ex-convicts vying for presidency in 2023. Whoever wrote that article is naive and doesn't understand politics.
Go to the thread on Kalu where he declared for president and see for yourself my opinion about him. I called him a thief which he is. Your Tinubu has virtually put the whole south west in his pocket. He has virtually handpicked all political appointees in that region. His wife is a senator, son inlaw a lawmaker, daughter head of markets etc. He will destroy Nigeria with his nepotism and so every lover of Nigeria should oppose him

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Ijoba85: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2022
Who's Abimbola Adelakun?! You people ain't know nothing bout who governs or not. There are natural kingmakers in the society , nation , world and God the supreme being. Our votes are only cast to fulfil all righteousness and to paint the picture to the outside world that we are practising democracy. You and I don't pick who governs , the powerful men do and God the Almighty. So, stop shouting all around if you don't understand how the game is being played
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Indispensable85(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by DeleTaller: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Who are you promoting and who is that one person you will like to suggest for us? As for me I will vote Asiwaju and will try my best to canvas more votes for him. I believe in him more base on his capacity from the past and all he has been able to achieve politically. Bubu, certainly damage the image of the party with his policies, but Tinubu I believe will reverse lot of things. Though there is lot of hard work needed for Tinubu to redeem the image of the party.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by kindredspirit(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
alphaNomega:

Tinubu the drug pusher? Has he been able to visit USA since he was declared wanted? Let him go and clear his case before you put a drug baron as your number one citizen.

You and other Nigerians are destined to suffer because you have severe amnesia

Dude ! Come on now !

The guy was clearly being sarcastic ! I'm surprised that the sarcasm was totally lost on you!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Omooba77: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Indispensable85:

These ones can not win their polling unit.

But can win the heart of men.....
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Omooba77: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
DeleTaller:

Who are you promoting and who is that one person you will like to suggest for us? As for me I will vote Asiwaju and will try my best to canvas more votes for him. I believe in him more base on his capacity from the past and all he has been able to achieve politically. Bubu, certainly damage the image of the party with his policies, but Tinubu I believe will reverse lot of things. Though there is lot of hard work needed for Tinubu to redeem the image of the party.

The past, how better are infrastructures in Lagos, what has become of Falomo shopping complex. ....Itis your choice, you can't flog a dead horse..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by NGpatriot: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
I laugh when I see Igbos lamenting and venting frustration over Tinubu, the losers are not going to vote for him and the man is not interested in their meaningless votes anyway, so why are they trying to commit suicide over the man?

Losers.. grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Tingotoe: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
DeleTaller:

Tinubu the drug pusher? Has he been able to visit USA since he was declared wanted? Let him go and clear his case before you put a drug baron as your number one citizen.

You and other Nigerians are destined to suffer because you have severe amnesia.

He has visited the US several times over the years and he's not a wanted man in that country.In fact he was a guest at the 2012 US democratic national convention that renominated former president Obama to run for a second term but that doesn't in any way that he should be president. I'm totally opposed to a Tinubu presidency

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/09/02/us-democrats-invite-tinubu-to-convention/
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by LLiKYekoba: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Abimbola must be an Ipob Igbo_~ Omenkalives the bald mugu. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by GEEBITE: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
With heavy borrowings future generations will pay for,that is no big deal. Oil is $85 dollars today,so all those stories about dwindling oil price is hard to peddle. Somebody started this dispensation in 1999 with oil at $9 a barrel and external reserve of just about a billion dollars.
Timmi:

Speak for yourself, that is one woman’s opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Mine is that Buhari has done well though not noticeable but he has build and still building a strong foundation where subsequent government will build upon. During Buhari’s time, the world and Nigeria have witnessed unprecedented stress in economic downfall - sudden and sustain fall in crude oil price, economic sabotage and political sabotage. Yet, he was able to do and invest in many infrastructure all over the country.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by CSTRR: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
oyatz:
I read the columnist's article to the end and here are my inferences;

The writer believes

1) Tinubu is a bad candidate.

2) Tinubu is responsible for the problems in Lagos State.

3)That Tinubu is the cause of the problems in Nigeria from 2015 till date.

After enumerating everything negative that will happen if Tinubu becomes the president, she didn't point out any solution , especially the candidate with the Midas' Touch that will solve the problems in Nigeria.

Somebody must become the president. Is that person free of all that this woman accussed Tinubu of.

In my own opinion, Abimbola Adelakun seems like someone who has a personal axe to grind with Tinubu.
It's better for her to start canvassing for her candidate, whose morality is at par with that of Angel Gabriel.
You don't need to look for Angel Gabriel.

There are a lot of people higher up in the morality scale than tinubu.
A clown that his representative could not even say his source of income on national TV.

You telling us that we have no earthly choice than tinubu is an insult to all of us.

I even think atiku is less corrupt than him.

And I will never vote for atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Kingpin1000: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
oyatz:

The writer believes

After enumerating everything negative that will happen if Tinubu becomes the president, she didn't point out any solution , especially the candidate with the Midas' Touch that will solve the problems in Nigeria.

Somebody must become the president. Is that person free of all that this woman accussed Tinubu of.

In my own opinion, Abimbola Adelakun seems like someone who has a personal axe to grind with Tinubu.
It's better for her to start canvassing for her candidate, whose morality is at par with that of Angel Gabriel.

You see your small brain?
You want her to give you an alternative candidate and solutions to the problems Tinubu caused.
So you can say she is painting Tinubu black just to make her preferred candidate acceptable.

You deserve a knock on your coconut head.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Martins9756: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tap0lane:
He will not lot nigeria resources like Kalu or Peter Peter Obi Atiku n Anyim that is beta example of the difference he will make.

If you like you may cry like madman or bark like dog, with all this your grammar we know its out of jealousness, envy and hatred you have for Tinubu, we have already grow pass this level, say something else, oloriburuku somebody that have know linage in our land, on Tinubu mandate we shall stand, you can go and have yourself a mansion in cemetery if you don't want to be part of this movement, ajeku iya in gbogbo yin maje.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by nnamdi640: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Akaegwu:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He succeeded in removing criminal gangs from the street to motor parks and garages in South western Nigeria. He can do same with bandits, terrorists and kidnappers across the country.
Vote for him, he will stop medical tourism because all the government hospitals in Lagos is world class and he's a very young healthy man in his early 50's.
He will not blip Nigerian resources because the one stolen from Lagos is enough for him.
He will be better than buhari. He is Buhari's pro max,ie same product with little improvement in the erea of gathering political criminals across the country country as against only northern political criminals.
He will turn Nigeria to world powers. Same has been achieved in Lagos where agberos are the real powerful tools ready to conquer the world. I stand with Tinubu.
Which achievement are you talking about Lagos. Hope you know that Lagos is the state with the highest loan among the rest
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Maobichek: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
socialmediaman:

The writer did their job, warn Nigerians the same way they were warned about Buhari. Oshiomole was once a patriotic Nigerian who led the NLC through many challenging times in the labor industry in the past, then he became Governor, then wanted to become godfather, the very thing he fought against in Edo state.

Tinubu had an alliance that imposed the worst President Nigeria ever had, twice. His sins could’ve been forgiven and seen as a mistake if he had backed out of supporting Buhari again in 2019, but no! He must impose the nightmare on Nigerians again, due to a selfish ambition to become President.

Good morning, you wouldn't blame BAT on 2019 elections because even if he didn't support PMB, machineries were already in place to effect the process of PMB's continuation in Villa.

Everyone including PMB's supoorters knows that he failed on security coupled with high level of increase in the prices of basic needs of Nigerians such as stable food, fuel, dollar/naira exchange rate etc.

Those supporting BAT's presidential ambition are solely on his achievement as a former Lagos state governor and his role in making PMB president to which the results is crystally clear to every Nigerian.

Lastly, North will find it difficult to support a Northerner Christian as the VP and a Muslim/Muslim ticket will spell doom for APC. PYO is the fairest in my opinion, thank you.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by AskProf: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
When has opinon of one ashawo who supports PDP though works for the Punch Newspapers become the opinion of Punch Newspaper?

Orgasm reached! Congrats.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
BigSarah:
If Nigerians can vote for buhari, twice why not Tinubu?

The fact you've to warn Nigerians about incompetent leaders in 2023, is a clear indication that we deserve the worse of the worst
na you and your family deserve the worst. You should be prudent in your choice of words
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Ovamboland(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Omooba77:

Ariwo oja lasan ni..... angry

She's looking for her own cashout from the campaign war chest
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by izac82: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
The problem is that Nigerians don't think in terms of competence and qualification. We are rather a ''we against them, or we vs them'' people.
Tinubu may become president, to spite a certain group of people, just as it happened in 2015, and the circle continues. Nigerians, especially the youths, are among the dumbest on the planet.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Ovamboland(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Cantonese:

Looking at the write up without bias, cannot you dispute the fact the very bad leaders have been foisted on us as citizens? This country has gone from bad to worse on all indices.

We had an Ambode who was doing quite well in terms of infrastructure and trying to make Lagos better and a mega city, but he was removed because he did not play ball. With him by now, agberoism would have become history.

By now people living in a so called mega city like Lagos should be ashamed of agberos, okadas and keke napeps. Their activities had been successfully curtailed by Brig. Marwa before 1998 and we had peace. Today agberos have even taken over control of traffic lights in parts of Lagos. The leader of NURTW presently campaigns and the reason is simple. Get BAT in and have an additional 8 years of the nuisance in Lagos.

Adelakun has no axe to grind. The truth is there for everyone to see, except one chooses to behave like the proverbial ostrich.

He’s greed is responsible for the national calamity that we experience today nationally. Before 2014 BAT was a regional leader. His leading ACN to team up with CPC was to gain national prominence and as we have finally heard to satisfy his “life long ambition”. If what we presently experience from APC is the best of our president, as he said, what difference will APC under BAT make?

For me the candidate for the SW should be Osinbanjo. The difference is very clear.

If you're not a party member you have no influence on who emerges on the party platform. You can also vote for the transformative candidate presented by the other 60+ parties or abstain altogether from the general elections.

You people won't put in the work required to be at pole position to take leadership but will want to pontificate after waking up from stupor induced while others were working towards a goal.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Odumanudo: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Wake up from your slumber and face reality.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by nedekid: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Akaegwu:
Buhari brother. Brain without understanding.
Lolz,
I taya.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by nedekid: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
alphaNomega:

You're a fuçking piece of shít
Lol
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by nedekid: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=Akaegwu post=109326978][/quote]
Both of you will wound persin with laugh oh. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by DeleTaller: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Omooba77:

The past, how better are infrastructures in Lagos, what has become of Falomo shopping complex. ....Itis your choice, you can't flog a dead horse..... grin grin

Perhaps you are choosy with your point about Tinubu and his administration. Anyways, when you are learning about disadvantages of anything, make sure you learn about the advantages too. It won't just make you a learned person, but also make you a man with fairness and integrity.
Mention your preffer candidate and let's see. Canvas for him and let's see how far he can go. As for me, Asiwaju ni mo dibo fun
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by zoghys: 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tap0lane:
He will not lot nigeria resources like Kalu or Peter Peter Obi Atiku n Anyim that is beta example of the difference he will make.

Wetin dis wan dey talk sef?
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Odumanudo: 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=NGpatriot post=109331657]

I see the useless woman and Punch and quickly stop reading .. grin grin

They say they are journalists, but they peddle nothing but rumors, gists, innuendos and fabricated rubbish..

Her truth and Punch Newspaper unbiased reporting is hurting your conscience badly. Face reality. Your god, Jagaba and evil APC party had brought hardship on majority of your people and because of crumbs, you are hiding behind your keyboard to spill hate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by nedekid: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Cantonese:

Looking at the write up without bias, cannot you dispute the fact the very bad leaders have been foisted on us as citizens? This country has gone from bad to worse on all indices.

We had an Ambode who was doing quite well in terms of infrastructure and trying to make Lagos better and a mega city, but he was removed because he did not play ball. With him by now, agberoism would have become history.

By now people living in a so called mega city like Lagos should be ashamed of agberos, okadas and keke napeps. Their activities had been successfully curtailed by Brig. Marwa before 1998 and we had peace. Today agberos have even taken over control of traffic lights in parts of Lagos. The leader of NURTW presently campaigns and the reason is simple. Get BAT in and have an additional 8 years of the nuisance in Lagos.

Adelakun has no axe to grind. The truth is there for everyone to see, except one chooses to behave like the proverbial ostrich.

He’s greed is responsible for the national calamity that we experience today nationally. Before 2014 BAT was a regional leader. His leading ACN to team up with CPC was to gain national prominence and as we have finally heard to satisfy his “life long ambition”. If what we presently experience from APC is the best of our president, as he said, what difference will APC under BAT make?

For me the candidate for the SW should be Osinbanjo. The difference is very clear.
Well said.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by derecho(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
oyatz:

The writer believes

The solution is masked in the article unfortunately you didn't see it.
She's just saying, people shouldn't fall for Tinubu's spin doctors-An advice, if you ask me.

When solving a problem,one of the first things to do is identify the problem.In this case, Tinubu is one major cankerworm.
Besides, Nigeria doesn't need an Angel and Tinubu can't be trusted.His desperation made him endorse Buhari twice.
We have a lot of Nigerians across ethnic divides who can pilot this nation to greatness.
Talking about Tinubu is a no-no

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Think Voting For Buhari Was Inevitable - Olufunke Phillips / Ebenator Erosion Gully In Anambra Now A Death Trap / Labour Presents New Minimum Wage Demand Above The N56,000 Earlier Proposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.