Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun (22021 Views)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by oyatz(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
socialmediaman:

That’s exactly why Tinubu is no good for Nigeria. He will let harm befall Nigeria just to be loyal to the gang of looters in his party

This is why an election will need to be held to determine this.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by socialmediaman: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
oyatz:

This is why an election will need to be held to determine this.

But people also need to be informed. That's the beauty of democracy. Once you come out to the public and present yourself, your records are scrutinized and people know who you really are based on what you've done in the past
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by shalomm: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
alphaNomega:

Tinubu the drug pusher? Has he been able to visit USA since he was declared wanted? Let him go and clear his case before you put a drug baron as your number one citizen.

You and other Nigerians are destined to suffer because you have severe amnesia

There is something called sarcasm. Try and understand it.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Toughluv(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
BigSarah:
If Nigerians can vote for buhari, twice why not Tinubu?

The fact you've to warn Nigerians about incompetent leaders in 2023, is a clear indication that most Nigerians deserve the worse of the worst

The best punchlines, have ever seen on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Frenzy01(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
This article long but it was a sweet read. The question is, would Nigerians harekn to this voice

contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Nauttyprof(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
This Punch lady has so much hatred in her towards Tinubu. While I will never vote for Tinubu even if he is the only candidate left for Presidency, I won't close my eyes to some of the things I enjoy in the health sector here in Lagos which many state lacks. I have used the general hospital and asides, the delay in seeing a Doctor. I saw first hand the facilities put in place by the government in hospital. Yes, there are wicked individuals working in these hospitals but as an income earner, I trust the services in general hospitals than any other.

I saw her write about Lagos being hell on earth. What do we then call states where Bandits are in operation daily killing people?

There is so much hatred in the article but then, I will never vote for Tinubu as he is not needed in the Presidency. He needs to rest and focus on his health. We don't need another greedy leader anymore whose ambition is more important or superior to the citizens. We don't need a wicked leader again.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by oyatz(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
derecho:
If you understand the fundamentals, you'll not be given to this narrative. I know you don't understand my last statement.
However, if you believe this narrative, why shouldn't we put anybody as our leader since everyone is bad?

Leaders emerge from the people.

Our leaders aren't Egyptians, South Africans or Japanese, they are our brothers, Uncles, cousins and just about 20 years ago, they were also ordinary citizens like us, complaining about bad leadership in Nigeria.

If you look at how ordinary Nigerians with 'little authorities' operate and manage their organizations like Student Unions or Community Development Associations etc, you will understand the problems of Leadership in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Blackdisciple(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2022
No be lie...
He put Nigerians in this mess
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by opeey(m): 3:18am On Jan 14, 2022
Akaegwu:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He succeeded in removing criminal gangs from the street to motor parks and garages in South western Nigeria. He can do same with bandits, terrorists and kidnappers across the country.
Vote for him, he will stop medical tourism because all the government hospitals in Lagos is world class and he's a very young healthy man in his early 50's.
He will not blip Nigerian resources because the one stolen from Lagos is enough for him.
He will be better than buhari. He is Buhari's pro max,ie same product with little improvement in the erea of gathering political criminals across the country country as against only northern political criminals.
He will turn Nigeria to world powers. Same has been achieved in Lagos where agberos are the real powerful tools ready to conquer the world. I stand with Tinubu.

You don't know anything else apart from this your generic message you post on all thread.. Affliction shall never rise again in Nigeria..
PYO is not a good candidate but still a better choice for Nigerians..
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by oyatz(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
JOemmy:
Am yet to see any reasonable responsible yoruba person that's supporting tinibu's presidential ambition those who have came out to back him are mostly lagos agberos and extremely corrupt politicians yet some nairalanders here keep bashing igbos for hating tinibu.

Bros this is democracy sir.

Olosho, Motor park touts, Doctors, Okada riders, Mamaput operators, Professors, Yahoo boys, Engineers, Herdsmen, Lawyers and Al majiris each have only one vote.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by oyatz(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omooba77:

Go to Obalende, Ilupeju, Ebute-Meta, Victoria Islands...Despite AD,AC,APC ruling Lagos since 1999 transportation and commuting in Lagos is getting worse by the day. Check lost manhour daily.
I didn't mentioned Ajegunle, Amukoko, Orile, Ijora, Egbeda, Agege and see how people are deteriorating daily..... grin grin grin

Why do you think Tinubu is the only person in AD, ACN and APC?

Why do you equate a particular citizen with political parties?
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by oyatz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
The only reason the cabal seem powerful is because they have only one or at most two formidable candidates to contend with.

If 15 strong candidates are in the race, it will be too difficult to silent all of them.

We must open up the democratic space to accommodate as many people as possible. In the long run, this will strengthen the democratic culture.

Trying to shut out people from contesting is counter productive in the long run
Allow Tinubu, El-Rufai, Kwankwanso, Atiku, Dele Momodu, Anyim Pius Anyim, Kingsley Moghalu, Dave Umahi and anyone who is interested in the race to participate.

Negative forces will eventually neutralize each other and Nigeria will be better for it.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 15, 2022
Affliction must not rise the second time

Naija nor be Lagos

CAMPAIGN SLOGAN TO SALVAGE NIGERIA
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Akaegwu:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He succeeded in removing criminal gangs from the street to motor parks and garages in South western Nigeria. He can do same with bandits, terrorists and kidnappers across the country.
Vote for him, he will stop medical tourism because all the government hospitals in Lagos is world class and he's a very young healthy man in his early 50's.
He will not blip Nigerian resources because the one stolen from Lagos is enough for him.
He will be better than buhari. He is Buhari's pro max,ie same product with little improvement in the erea of gathering political criminals across the country country as against only northern political criminals.
He will turn Nigeria to world powers. Same has been achieved in Lagos where agberos are the real powerful tools ready to conquer the world. I stand with Tinubu.

Waiting for the Tinubu urchins to label her "okoro" or "ipob".
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
When has opinon of one ashawo who supports PDP though works for the Punch Newspapers become the opinion of Punch Newspaper?

Ipob cannibals are funny grin grin
These Tinubu urchins are real agberos for calling her an ashawo and abusing Seun for saying the truth about their master.

This man and his gang of hoodlums will make Pablo Escobar look like a saint by the time they are done with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by swaggerjack: 5:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Akaegwu:

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yes
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wow!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo / We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP / Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.