Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals (1695 Views)

What Age Should Girls Start Having Sex / Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by ExAngel007(f): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Following the increasing rate at which men use women for rituals in Nigeria, a lady has stated that if women decide to toll the line of men, things would be terrible.

She claimed on Twitter that if women in Nigeria begin to engage in fetish behaviours, men will become extinct – she believes this is due to how easy it is for a woman to draw a man into a nest.

On the platform, she wrote,

“Walai if girls start ritual, all the guys for Nigeria go just go. Na just simple come to my house I am alone, naso femi don go”

Her tweet has subsequently gotten a lot of likes and retweets from people who agree with her. Some even shared that there are some ladies who actually do these things and all they have to do is just sleep with the guy and his destiny is gone.

https://www.tori.ng/news/190870/lady-reveals-what-would-happen-if-nigerian-girls-s.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by posty56: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2022
and she's right, this what happens when you do not control over your sexual urge.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by DannyXpress: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2022
Simps like me are in trouble be that ooo

My dear comrades let us pray fervently not to let this come to fruition else we are surely going extinct very soon.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by Mightymosco: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2022
Funny tho...bt nor b lie

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by Zee0007: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2022
The mistake most people make is that they assume everybody is the same. They are guys that are not perverted. They are morally strict and have self control. Copulation won't entice them. Note: they are not gays but they know when to call the shots. Don't ever think guys are not smart.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by Barbiturate(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2022
As if they are not doing it already!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by Chloraseptic: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2022
Guys are not gullible like girls..

Guys usually intuitively question motives behind any favour..

If News like this starts flying around, trust me no guy born of a woman would ever visit any girl.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by Amotolongbo(f): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2022
Rituals?

Kanyamatta is what again?

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by Tokskob2008: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2022
"Come to my house I'm alone"

Nigerian ladies get house wey ever dey comfortable for them alone not to talk of inviting guys over to it

Or isn't that why the dastard atrocities committed by those ritualist is so on the high side now.

Their houses are not always comfortable for them hence the jumping around from one guys house to the other including hotels too.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by Authoreety: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2022
Big lie.

Only donkey headed simps will fall for that...

Na today we begin hear "come to my house" even here in Pretoria

Doubt it? Send ur WhatsApp number here make I send u screen shots?

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by Fiscus105(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2022
Naija ladies only wnt the cash, any rigorous ways (legal or illegal) to cash is no go area for them.
Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by Truvelisback(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2022
In most cases, many of these ladies are the reason these men engage in these money rituals. Ladies wants men with big cars, big houses and that are wealthy too. Funny enough the poor economy is not helping at all, which has led many to engage in different crimes like Yahoo, kidnaping, stealing, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by Stevecrown12345: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Authoreety:
Big lie.
Only donkey headed simps will fall for that...

Na today we begin hear "come to my house" even here in Pretoria
Doubt it? Send ur WhatsApp number here make I send u screen shots?
Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by SmartPolician: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
In most cases, many of these ladies are the reason these men engage in these money rituals. Ladies wants men with big cars, big houses and that are wealthy too. Funny enough the poor economy is not helping at all, which has led many to engage in different crimes like Yahoo, kidnaping, stealing, etc.

You have a point, but I think it's very stupid to get involved in money rituals and pin it on women. Every shoe get size. If a girl you want to date or marry is beyond your league, go for another. There are tens of thousands of ladies who will do anything to settle down. Get her and mould her into what you want her to become.

The problem is that guys always go after those ones they consider classy. Most times, this category often has poor morals, terrible values and improper upbringing. Nothing else matters to them than material things.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by Truvelisback(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

You have a point, but I think it's very stupid to get involved in money rituals and pin it on women.

Every shoe get size. If a girl you want to date or marry is beyond your league, go for another. There are tens of thousands of ladies who will do anything to settle down. Get her and mould her into what you want her to become.

The problem is that guys always go after those ones they consider classic. Most times, this category often has poor morals, terrible values and improper upbringing. Nothing matters but material things.
Bro, i don't think guys are the ones going after them, it's the ladies that do go after them. The hardcore truth is that, when u hit big money and start riding big cars, ladies will start flocking around. Every girl's dream is to marry a rich man. Nowadays, if u are a Broke ass Nigga, ladies no dey reason u ooo. These could be the reasons many guys engage in this criminal acts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by jmoore(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
That is for dudes who think with their penis
Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
she is ABSOLUTELY right.... to lure a man to his death (by a woman) is a walk in the park! she sjust has to say :" lets go fukc!"
Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by vee22: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
True but by the time they use 10-20 guys guys go learn but if you like use 1million girls them no go learn

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by errigdee: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
this creatures sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by Sonnobax15(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
cheesy
Op,who tell you say our NIGERIAN bannies never even start to use guys do ritual? Just that no one has been caught yet undecided. Abi those bannies wey dey cage their bfs inside bottle,just to spend on them,that one no even pass ritual undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by MufasaLion: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Rituals?

Kanyamatta is what again?

Kanyamatta is scam. Don't be decieved.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by ValCon888: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
This will only be true if these girls even have houses.
Many of them live with their parents. Or live together like cockroaches.
They are attracted to comfort without hard work.

You see a man with a questionable source of income.
But you follow him all the same because he bought you iPhone.

Many of these deaths could have been avoided if these girls had good morals.
Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by mytime24(f): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
We get their mumU button grin

Re: Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals by freshkpomo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
ExAngel007:
Following the increasing rate at which men use women for rituals in Nigeria, a lady has stated that if women decide to toll the line of men, things would be terrible.

She claimed on Twitter that if women in N

Last last femi fit be skull minner, mine you and the Oracle skull grin .... Ritual is bad, male or female.... There so many women ritualists too, they go for children.... It's always that way, ritualists go for weaker vessels.. You nor expect one lanky guy to use knife want kill Mike Tyson.. him go beat am beat him knife, so the idiot goes for a woman that he can overpower... Women ritualists also go for little children..

To end ritual killings, approve instant justice for them by crucification...

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date/marry A Man 20yrs Older? / The Way To Tell A Girl I Love You / Best Way To Get A Girlfriend-just Give It A Trial:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.