Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? (5862 Views)

What Age Should Girls Start Having Sex / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by fineboynl(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
why do girls start to form love and seriousness after they come to your house?

I don't go into relationship with serious mind or automatic love. I tend to take relationship like friendship. anything serious or sudden seriousness scares me. it doesn't sound genuine to me. even if it's genuine I normally took time to study and like person.

when you control a girl to you crib and probably bang her, it will just be like you have married her or you are now her serious boyfriend from her acting and forming seriousness. this shits don't work on me other than make me run for my life.

all this boil than to the fact they believe you have money and comfortable. they want good things and reap from where they didn't sown.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Ihatefeminist: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2020
It depends on how nice your crib is.
If your home is way above what she is used to, it's only normal for her to feel inferior and start forming fake love.
A well designed and furnished home makes women wet.
Its a well known universal axiom.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Danniedpastor(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2020
You better align yourself to the move of God in this season I be Revival is breaking forth everywhere. Repent and let God use you.

God bless you

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by ABBkelvin(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Lol
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by dawnomike(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Husband material 1000 yards...
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Millenniumlady(f): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2020
I've never follow any guy to his house......the only person I'll follow is my husband that is after our wedding cheesy.........I know my worth

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Tozic: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I've never follow any guy to his house......the only person I'll follow is my husband that is after our wedding cheesy.........I know my worth
tongue

lies.
you say this just to get unnecessary attention.

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Millenniumlady(f): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by baralatie(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
really!
really!
really!
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by doctore212(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
That's how one came to my house. After the normal knacking, I was going to work the next day and told her to drop the key with my neighbour.

As I come back in the evening, she was cooking this Afang soup (Calabar babe). When I now entered the room I saw extra bag.

She ended up staying for 2wks.

One funny thing is that this babe buys banana, tiger nut and bitter cola for me . Every day, na bleep upon bleep, u go dey hear, Mbok Owomi harder.

That's how I started lossing weight. Finally I had to lie that my company sent me on outside work that will take me 2 months. She later packed her stuff and left.

Pls for the Calabar peeps, what is Mbok Owomi..m

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
ur husband must be very proud of you grin madam

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by baralatie(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2020
doctore212:
That's how one came to my house. After the normal knacking, I was going to work the next day and told her to drop the key with my neighbour.

As I come back in the evening, she was cooking this Afang soup (Calabar babe). When I now entered the room I saw extra bag.

One funny thing is that this babe buys banana, tiger nut and bitter cola for me . Every day, na bleep upon bleep, u go dey hear, Mbok Owomi harder.

That's how I started lossing weight. Finally I had to lie that my company sent me on outside work that will take me 2 months. She later packed her stuff and left.

just 2wks?
haba! you no try at all.

you are meant to use 2 months of uninterrupted whacking.
oya! call her back for reconciliation knacking for this lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Osobi32(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I guess u prefer the hotel way.... I like ur style

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Tozic: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Local man can't cope with this lie .....

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:

You don't need to follow the guy to his house.

Just be ready to provide easy access to your toto grin
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by majamajic(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:

You prefer hotels , I know one girl like that

Once she agree ,she will tell u to go book chalet

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Lamanii22(f): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2020
doctore212:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Millenniumlady(f): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2020
majamajic:

You prefer hotels , I know one girl like that

Once she agree ,she will tell u to go book chalet
Are you the one that prepare that on your dm ? It looks tasty
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Happyfela(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Interior decorated, Air conditioned chilling, kitchen sparkling, Loaded refrigerator with assorted drinks, State of the Art TV screen and home theater, German car in the garage. If your crib is like this, expect Tokyo love every time you bring a bird home.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

You don't need to follow the guy to his house.

Just be ready to provide easy access to your toto grin
grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Philipmighty(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
That's what happen when your house is well furnished from there, mumu love don start, in no concern me self I go Just dey Cooperate with u if i knack knack knack!! tire I go form one lie discharge you who come get time.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Kris25: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
doctore212:

How many people go give this kind story line

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by 2dice01: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Most guys just wanna Knack
Most girls wants your Money
everyone na Scam grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by majamajic(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Are you the one that prepare that on your dm ? It looks tasty

Oh , I do cook alot , infact am in the kitchen right now doing jollof rice with peppered goat meat , about to steam the meat

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by majamajic(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Happyfela:
Interior decorated, Air conditioned chilling, kitchen sparkling, Loaded refrigerator with assorted drinks, State of the Art TV screen and home theater, German car in the garage. If your crib is like this, expect Tokyo love every time you bring a bird home.

My area , na cooking and gotv

Just buy a carton of Noddles , sub 2k for decoder

U don't need car , AC and all that

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Akinbahm(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osobi32:
I guess u prefer the hotel way.... I like ur style
Deep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by AmIYourMate(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Hmmm girls sha and forming .
Sister Eliza

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Kobicove(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Happyfela(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Some places in Lagos mainland, if u get room wey proper well with Gotv for zee world, u will get your dick wet many times...been there done that, privacy is important too. If they know no hindrances and unwanted attention from neighbors and your landlord, you go chop kpomo tire brotherman
majamajic:

My area , na cooking and gotv

Just buy a carton of Noddles , sub 2k for decoder

U don't need car , AC and all that

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Millenniumlady(f): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
majamajic:

Oh , I do cook alot , infact am in the kitchen right now doing jollof rice with peppered goat meat , about to steam the meat
I'll like to have a taste cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So na hotel dem dey straff u since?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by unmask: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
fineboynl:
why do girls start to form love and seriousness after they come to your house?

I don't go into relationship with serious mind or automatic love. I tend to take relationship like friendship. anything serious or sudden seriousness scares me. it doesn't sound genuine to me. even if it's genuine I normally took time to study and like person.

when you control a girl to you crib and probably bang her, it will just be like you have married her or you are now her serious boyfriend from her acting and forming seriousness. this shits don't work on me other than make me run for my life.

all this boil than to the fact they believe you have money and comfortable. they want good things and reap from where they didn't sown.
Not really....some might actually like you from afar and was just waiting for an opportunity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming / Relationship Btw Young Girls And Older Guys / What Is Your Greatest Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.