Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery (50728 Views)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Undergoes Surgery To Correct Mistake / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by baby124: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Don’t insult women. You are NOT a woman. You think being a woman is wearing blonde hair, getting fake breast and yansh with makeup, plus cutting your penis. Sounds like an obnoxious redpiller idea of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
His real name is Oche, was my school mate in Keffi.
This one don even get toto.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Legendoo: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is what they like.

Only heaven knows why.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Mywd: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Eh God
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Lavisha(f): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Haaa Some women sha...
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Aditkd(f): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are so funny ehh. My brother, may the Lord help us in this life we are in grin grin
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!

He or she is doing well, until inflated buttocks burst suddenly in the market place grin

I'm available for your writing and design jobs, thanks

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by SimplySonofman(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by kokomilala(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
The orisirisi of nonsense. In eternity, I'm certain, she'll have a lot of explanation to do.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by LINTUNE(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
MASTERCHIEF0847:
His real name is Oche, was my school mate in Keffi.
This one don even get toto.
how u take know say him Don get to.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Ihavethingstodo: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
I don't know her but I like the last picture she posted!

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Newboss(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Somebody's son go dey fûck this one thinking that he has found Cinderella.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by advanceDNA: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Try to be contended aand love yourself for a change and you won’t need all these stress...
All these people go through pain of surgery and hormone therapy just to conform to mere social construct....

Ask him why he feels he’s a woman and not a man

All they say is that that they prefer women things....these so called Women things are just socials construct, A company designed them... clothes, bags, earrings, lip stick....etc...that’s not what being a woman means

Who cares if you have a pen!s and still like those things....but u have to reconstruct your external anatomy, go through pain just becos you want to wear a dress, wear lipstick and chop penis.....

nigga, you are a just a gay man with extra confusion...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by sustainnig: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
She's learnt a few things and listened to the words of wisdom
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by ObianujuAku1(f): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ethanuella:
Wahala!
When God created you a man, but you decided to modify yourself.

Tell your message about patience to Bobrisky. Shim needs it more.
go and read what Transgender means before making this illiterate comments like most Nigerians
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Parkflash(f): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
And God said be ye born as a man and brother Clifford said `for where!'

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by coldsummer: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
This message doesn't have a message. No specifics
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Itzurboi(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Team no sex before marriage... On wedding night, you go just jam another Gbola, might even be bigger than yours sef.... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by YourFavorite21(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by IrepChrist: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
They are given to reprobate mind doing things that are not convenient.

The greatest of all captivity is to aim to become who you are not destined to be.
It's like driving against traffic.
A doom for crash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
I don't judge stuff like this at all.

Let his creator judge or condemn me.

I have my own for body.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Leonbonapart(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
#Plastic

Damn! Medicine has madly improved o'er the century - thanks to anaesthesia!
See "work of science" ......I hope this isn't depression being expressed as an advice though.
this is death and science wrongly applied. This is death
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Ethanuella: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
go and read what Transgender means before making this illiterate comments like most Nigerians

Literate, I too know, clap for yourself. Let me school you.

According to google that you asked me to check, Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from the seks that they were assigned at birth. Some transgender people who desire medical assistance to transition from one seks to [/[b]b]another identify as transsexual.

Miss Sahara is transsexual because she modified him/herself medically to change her seks, olodo.

Wide mouth

5 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Leonbonapart(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is death
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Toks2008(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
No matter how transgender you become, your soul will always maintain the gender GOD made you to be.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by faithfull18(f): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
donofdons:
Honestly, this is the second greatest Idoma person after Tuface and girl is finer than most girls I know in nigeria. She was actually a very ugly boy. The good thing about these whole thing is that she was able to dump that dump his father was living inside and move to a better country with better facilities. Imagine how beautiful some Idoma girls will be had they been living in the UK instead of makurdi.
Are you confused

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
THIS IS BOBRISKY LEGEND
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by TheRealOwner(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheRealOwner:
I have said it before, all these news outlets and blogs responsible for promoting this rubbish of a lifestyle and all forms of sexual identity confusion deserve to participate in whatever punishments await the sexually confused themselves.

Imagine this rubbish right here

I can assure that 99% of Nigerians have never heard of him/her/it but these outlets keep promoting these individuals and agenda for traffic

We are still battling with insecurity, light issues and a ton of other real life problems but it's what someone decides to turn themselves to that they keep serving us

Nonsense
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ethanuella:
Wahala!
When God created you a man, but you decided to modify yourself.

Tell your message about patience to Bobrisky. Shim needs it more.
How did you know God created her? sad did you witness God create her? Did God ask for her permission before creating her a boy? Who gave God permissions to even create anything?

God should have minded her his own business. Please just answer the questions i don't want insults. If you cannot answer just ignore. cheesy
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Oceanblaze(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
If I kpansh you eh,your mind go dey,Asin your eye go clear
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Cancer candidate
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by pansophist(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Why is it mostly men changing to women and not women changing to men? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos / How Smoking Weed Affects Women's Vagina / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.