Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery (50776 Views)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Undergoes Surgery To Correct Mistake / Help Needed For A Corrective Surgery / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Xbee007(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
You have corrected "God's" mistake. Congratulations! And I wish you the best life has to offer going forward.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by jaxxy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
I don’t think we should judge bt understand then help.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Dfr0: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oh
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Meteng: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
I for sha like pound dis girl, just to taste and see
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by quvee: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]wahala be like transgender
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by advanceDNA: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
yinkkus:

She is a transgender, hence the urge to be what she is today.
It's no child's play to put yourself through surgery to become other gender.

He’s just a gay man that isn’t contended with his anatomy....he’s a man they want penis.... the difference between him and other usual gay men is that he is reconstructing his body to chop the penis..

It’s self denial and self delusion...
He will have to take hormone injection to remain like that for ever....it’s a life of pain and discomfort..

Whatever modification they did for him down there cannot get wet like a natural female vagina....sex is usually awful after sex change

...reconstructive surgeons don’t tell them this truth...they give them half truth and use them they play god.... and leave them with suicidal thought when they realize being gay with their natural body would have been a better option.

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by billyG(m): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
judetov2:
I could not hear what the irresponsible father was saying, I pity him though.
Most idoma men are like that, very weak set of people they behave like women. A good number of them are homosexuals.
They prefer to blame u for their poor life style.
Bros stop spreading misinformation!
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
jaxxy:
I don’t think we should judge bt understand then help.
Best comment of this year on Nairaland and last year and the year before. grin 3 gold medals for you!
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
judetov2:
Most idoma men are like that, very weak set of people they behave like women. A good number of them are homosexuals.
They prefer to blame u for their poor life style.
You just passed this ridiculous ignorant judgement from inside your small minded village hut. grin

Oh! and how did you know the good number that are homosexuals? sad personal experiences i guess. undecided soon as you are on here showing pictures of your disgusting man breasts.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by everythinggirly(f): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
billyG:

Bros stop spreading misinformation!
Don't mind the idiat! if he knows gay people in Idoma that means he has forked them grin
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by billyG(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bobrisky dey learn work,this boy now has boobs,a pussy with clit attached but how is she....I mean he gon get a womb?
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
everythinggirly:
Wonders shall never end.
Good! Co's I don't want wonders to end please! sad
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
descartes400:
That's how it should be but the nonsense happening in European societies especially i.e US , is a mockery of how a society should be run. Laws/policies are being enacted to ensure they are not treated as biologically dictated by nature.

these laws are stoopid and make no damn sense...see how a man/woman can claim that they feel as "whatever" inside therefore they wanna be treated as "whatever" they desire....and the law follows this foolish notion... and give these people rights and new identities etc...but here is a simple clue... if an adult man now says:"i feel inside like a 15 yr old boy and wanna change my age to 15 so i can now go and fukc 15 yr old teenage girls", see how this man will quickly be sent to a mental institution, even though it is exactly the same thing.

better yet, let any negro go to these places and say that they wanna have WHITE written as their race on their ID/SENSUS etc, and see how they will beat that man out of their office!

even better, these countries will be quick to tell African countries to legalize these "unafrican" practices, but yet, when these same Africans want these western countries to accept that polygamy (for example) is very much an African way of life, and that they (the west) should accept them as such, see how they will call you crazy.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

these laws are stoopid and make no damn sense...see how a man/woman can claim that they feel as "whatever" inside therefore they wanna be treated as "whatever" they desire....and the law follows this foolish notion... and give these people rights and new identities etc...but here is a simple clue... if an adult man now says:"i feel inside like a 15 yr old boy and wanna change my age to 15 so i can now go and fukc 15 yr old teenage girls", see how this man will quickly be sent to a mental institution, even though it is exactly the same thing.

better yet, let any negro go to these places and say that they wanna have WHITE written as their race on their ID/SENSUS etc, and see how they will beat that man out of their office!

even better, these countries will be quick to tell African countries to legalize these "unafrican" practices, but yet, when these same Africans want these western countries to accept that polygamy (for example) is very much an African way of life, and that they (the west) should accept them as such, see how they will call you crazy.
Very sad, but Africans should stay Africa, they shouldn't copy any European lifestyles, there are no great difference between an African woman wearing a blonde wig and sex change.. cheesy or an African man wearing white man's suit, Africans trying to sound/speak like Americans in Africa.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by wink2015(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
MANY GUYS HAVE SEEN THE WEALTH BOBRISKY IS MAKING AND THEY ARE WASTING NO TIME IN JOINING.

They too want to join the CASH OUT TRAIN !

Keep on criticising them as they want you to believe that they do not care about your insult.

They are catching cruize and cashing out steadily.

Bobrisky has open the door for them.

ALTHOUGHT BOBRISKY IS A CROSS DRESSER.

This guy is a TRANSGENDER.

Did he remove his male genital and replace it with a female genital?

I do not know o! go and ask the Doctor.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by wink2015(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
BOBRISKY HAS OPEN DOOR OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR THIS BOYS !

While the rest of us keep criticizing them and hurling insult upon insult on them.

Meanwhile, they are cashing out steadily !
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by adewasco19(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
I hope your gbola is still intact sha
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by JOemmy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
So this is the guy that is giving brosbrisky inspiration? shocked
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Togokenya: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Actually, the truth is that some people have hormonal imbalance that alters their behavior. A boy may not be completely boy due higher female hormone in his blood streem.

A case in hand happened mid 1990s when in Benin. The boy had a man's organ but at puberty blood was coming out of it which was very painful. Later doctors discovered that he had more developed female reproductive organs than male and needed corrective surgery.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by EnEnPeecee: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
My God!!!! Na man turn woman so? This na wonder ooo. And the dude is making a hell of money like Nigerian Bob risky. These guys are seen as tourists abroad and people pay any amount to watch them. Na woa
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by thadotech(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
I wonder why some people would hardly use their brains.
If this man was from another tribe I am sure you would say the same!
Wailers don't think their words before going public.

They prefer to blame u for their poor life style.[/quote][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Wakanakarue: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nawao e even big boobs sef con fine pass some people girl friends..... Guys be careful oooo

Soon we go dey carry fellow man with ass and boobs go haus
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by gnykelly(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Waakanda:
S/he's finished.

Na shim be dis
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by ObianujuAku1(f): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
Ethanuella:

Shut up! People like you know nothing but act like you know something.

What did they say about empty barrels making the loudest noise again?

This should be the last time you'd quote me, keyboard warrior. I don't have strenght at all
[/s]
Shut up
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by jaxxy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
gypsey:
Best comment of this year on Nairaland and last year and the year before. grin 3 gold medals for you!

Well my beliefs don’t say we should judge or condemn anybody bt we can speak the truth and help one another.

I also believe there are different sides to a story so we need to listen and understand each other. Then we get the facts and truth.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by ufotunang: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nawaoooo...guys be careful out there,.. some beautiful girls out there some can really be men disguising as women
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Drogunov: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
owukpa:
Popular Nigerian transwoman, Miss Sahhara has some words of advice for those who wish to transition into womanhood.

Taking to her Instagram story, Sahhara disclosed that she spent the night in the hospital after undergoing corrective surgery with the drains still attached.

She advised those prospective trans-genders against rushing into making decisions for their body because to become a woman is a marathon and not sprint.

Read what she wrote below ;

I spent the night in the hospital after the surgery with the drains still attached, the surgery is to correct some pain and mistakes I made during my journey into womanhood. We go through hell to be our true selves, it’s a shame that some people trivialize our identity without knowing what it takes to be us.

I hope they never go through what I have been through.

To my trans sisters, I see a lot of you making the same mistakes I made in order to fit into society. Please be patient, don’t rush into doing things your body will produce naturally. Becoming the woman you truly are takes years, it is a gradual marathon step, not a sprint.

Don’t destroy your life out of haste and desperation.

I am staying in the hospital until I am deemed strong enough to go home. Thank you all so much for your lovely messages.

Recall that in an interview with IDOMA TV, Oche's father, Chief Agbo Ella had said he is proud of son, who was once his son and would welcome her with open arms if she chooses to return home.

He denied ever disowning Clifford Oche, now Miss Sahhara, stressing that he would gladly accept bride price from any man who is willing to take his daughter to altar.

“Provided they can live together, why not? I will accept,” he said when asked by IDOMA TV host, Naomi Oboyi.
Watch the full interview below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZZfO1YCIM

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/01/miss-sahhara-i-regret-turning-myself-to-woman-idoma-born-clifford-oche.html

You will wish to die quickly at old age. Let's wait till then.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by lookingfly: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
owukpa:
Popular Nigerian transwoman, Miss Sahhara has some words of advice for those who wish to transition into womanhood.

Taking to her Instagram story, Sahhara disclosed that she spent the night in the hospital after undergoing corrective surgery with the drains still attached.

She advised those prospective trans-genders against rushing into making decisions for their body because to become a woman is a marathon and not sprint.

Read what she wrote below ;

I spent the night in the hospital after the surgery with the drains still attached, the surgery is to correct some pain and mistakes I made during my journey into womanhood. We go through hell to be our true selves, it’s a shame that some people trivialize our identity without knowing what it takes to be us.

I hope they never go through what I have been through.

To my trans sisters, I see a lot of you making the same mistakes I made in order to fit into society. Please be patient, don’t rush into doing things your body will produce naturally. Becoming the woman you truly are takes years, it is a gradual marathon step, not a sprint.

Don’t destroy your life out of haste and desperation.

I am staying in the hospital until I am deemed strong enough to go home. Thank you all so much for your lovely messages.

Recall that in an interview with IDOMA TV, Oche's father, Chief Agbo Ella had said he is proud of son, who was once his son and would welcome her with open arms if she chooses to return home.

He denied ever disowning Clifford Oche, now Miss Sahhara, stressing that he would gladly accept bride price from any man who is willing to take his daughter to altar.

“Provided they can live together, why not? I will accept,” he said when asked by IDOMA TV host, Naomi Oboyi.
Watch the full interview below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZZfO1YCIM

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/01/miss-sahhara-i-regret-turning-myself-to-woman-idoma-born-clifford-oche.html
what i want to know is does he have a puzzy now?
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Oluf3mi(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wahala...these are times guys need to be careful. No go carry shim.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
jaxxy:

Well my beliefs don’t say we should judge or condemn anybody bt we can speak the truth and help one another.

I also believe there are different sides to a story so we need to listen and understand each other. Then we get the facts and truth.
Absolutely! Correct.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by dazzlingd(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
I used to get this confused until I realised it is actually possible for a gender to be trapped in the wrong body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Smoking Weed Affects Women's Vagina / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta / Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.