Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery (50781 Views)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Undergoes Surgery To Correct Mistake / Help Needed For A Corrective Surgery / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by topboss: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
RIP IN ADVANCE.

E DON DEY WISE SMALL.

IMAGINE NOW ADVISING OTHERS THE SAMETHING WE DEY TRY ADVISE YOU, BUT YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN.

MY PAPA SAY, THOSE THAT DO NOT LISTEN, WILL FEEL.(MILITARY MAN)
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
So women dey pack baby oil pump inside dia yansh Wonders no go ever end for that gender

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by topboss: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
Senomi:
So women dey pack baby oil pump inside dia yansh Wonders no go ever end for that gender

THE SHIT HOLE IS NOT A VAGINA.

PLEASE NO INSERTION BUT EXCRETION ONLY.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by baby124: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
pansophist:
Why is it mostly men changing to women and not women changing to men? shocked
Men want to escape their hard life and pretend to be someone else. But of a truth, the woman body can be very alluring and how women package themselves can be very flashy. Anyone with no sense of self and a little delusional will easily try to imitate grin.

Underneath all that shape and makeup is not a joke being a woman. grin. If he go through any real struggle of a woman, he go japa in 1 week. No be by fake breast.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by TheRealOwner(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
I have said it before, all these news outlets and blogs responsible for promoting this rubbish of a lifestyle and all forms of sexual identity confusion deserve to participate in whatever punishments await the sexually confused themselves.

Imagine this rubbish right here
owukpa:
Popular Nigerian transwoman,

I can assure that 99% of Nigerians have never heard of him/her/it but these outlets keep promoting these individuals and agenda for traffic

We are still battling with insecurity, light issues and a ton of other real life problems but it's what someone decides to turn themselves to that they keep serving us

Nonsense
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by topboss: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
HOW HUMAN BEING GO TAKE SET YANSH, MAKE ANOTHER PERSON SCATTER, DEY SURPRISE ME.

U SURE SAY, U WAN STILL FIT SHIT AGAIN?
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by sanmtiago(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by descartes400: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you are absolutely RIGHT, everyone has the right to decide who they wanna be and how they wanna look, as this is their own life/decision BUT dont expect people to now view you as a woman and/or call you "she/her when we fully well know what you are,

so, just as you expect people to accept that you can do what you please with your life, YOU SHOULD ALSO ACCEPT THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN AND WILL ALWAYS TREAT YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE (A MAN)!

That's how it should be but the nonsense happening in European societies especially i.e US , is a mockery of how a society should be run. Laws/policies are being enacted to ensure they are not treated as biologically dictated by nature.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
His body her problem, whatever makes you happy without hurting other people. Do it!

who da fork makes the rules on what's acceptable people should do with their bodies and what's not? angry

The body is a pile of fat and water anyway..

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by topboss: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
gypsey:
His body her problem, whatever makes you happy without hurting other people. Do it!

who da fork makes the rules on what is acceptable and what's not? angry
[/s]

WE DONT SUBSCRIBE TO SELF HARM AS ACCEPTABLE.

DO U HEAR ME?
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Bigboy911: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
This old man is a gay u can’t tell me nothing
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by yinkkus: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ethanuella:
Wahala!
When God created you a man, but you decided to modify yourself.

Tell your message about patience to Bobrisky. Shim needs it more.

She is a transgender, hence the urge to be what she is today.
It's no child's play to put yourself through surgery to become other gender.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
topboss:
[s][/s]

WE DONT SUBSCRIBE TO SELF HARM AS ACCEPTABLE.

DO U HEAR ME?
You may not but other people do, grin who makes the rules? you? Do whatever da fork you want with your body no one is stopping you! Mind your own damm business!

He turned himself into a female and there is not a forking thing you can do about it. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by ObianujuAku1(f): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
Ethanuella:

Literate, I too know, clap for yourself. Let me school you.

According to google that you asked me to check, Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from the seks that they were assigned at birth. Some transgender people who desire medical assistance to transition from one seks to [/[b]b]another identify as transsexual.

Miss Sahara is transsexual because she modified him/herself medically to change her seks, olodo.

Wide mouth
[/s]
more trash.
trans a mostly medically disabled people especially in organs area.
a trans can look masculine and have female organs or can look feminine and have male organs.
they're like that from birth and not like Bobrisky and rest who purposely choose gayism.
they share both gender chromosome from birth, that's why it's much easier for them to modify themselves to the gender they choose unlike those full blooded men that decided to change themselves to women through cross dressing.
altering chromosomes is not an easy something that's why you've not seen most cross dressers change themselves to full chosen gender.
but in the case of trans theirs is quite different because they share both chromosome, so in this case they only need to surgically remove the unwanted organs from their body and become whichever gender they choose.
I've seen some trans who use to be feminine before but after surgery they became masculine vice versa like the one we have here who decided to get rid of male organs and become female through surgery and chromosome modification.

Why am I taking my time to explain this thing to illiterates like you?
to teach you that trans is totally different from what we have in Bobrisky, bisi alimi and that brown guy.
trans are born like that.
consider it a birth deformation just like be have conjoined twins and rest.
they didn't made their choice but nature did.
that's why they have to correct it surgically.
you think it's easy for a full man with 100% male chromosome to grow real boobs?
trust me no amount of silicon can modify any boobs without you having the slightest female chromosomes in you.

I hope you've learnt few things today and not some random googled definitions.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by descartes400: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
gypsey:

who da fork makes the rules on what is acceptable and what's not? angry

People that will always want to treat her/him by biological sex have the right to do so too..as MrBrownJay1 succinctly put it in the below quote

MrBrownJay1:
you are absolutely RIGHT, everyone has the right to decide who they wanna be and how they wanna look, as this is their own life/decision BUT dont expect people to now view you as a woman and/or call you "she/her when we fully well know what you are,

so, just as you expect people to accept that you can do what you please with your life, YOU SHOULD ALSO ACCEPT THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN AND WILL ALWAYS TREAT YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE (A MAN)!
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by baby124: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
[s][/s]
more trash.
a trans can look masculine and have female organs or can look feminine and have male organs.
they're like that from birth and not like Bobrisky and rest who purposely choose gayism.
they share both gender chromosome from birth, that's why it's much easier for them to modify themselves to the gender they choose unlike those full blooded men that decided to change themselves to women through cross dressing.
altering chromosomes is not an easy something that's why you've not seen most cross dressers change themselves to full chosen gender.
but in the case of trans theirs is quite different because they share both chromosome, so in this case they only need to surgically remove the unwanted organs from their body and become whichever gender they choose.
I've seen some trans who use to be feminine before but after surgery they became masculine vice versa like the one we have here who decided to get rid of male organs and become female through surgery and chromosome modification.

to teach you that trans is totally different from what we have in Bobrisky, bisi alimi and that brown guy.
you think it's easy for a full man with 100% male chromosome to grow real boobs?

Thank you
You are describing a hermaphrodite not a trans. Trans is voluntary conversion, hermaphrodite are born intersex, with two sex. They then assign sex to them with their dominant sex. They have to look internally and biologically to make that decision. Trans is willingly pretending to be what you are not.

Only Hermaphrodite have a real justification to change physical appearance because internally they can match both. Even then, one sex is usually dominant. You need to have access to the biological attributes for the sex you decide to function well.

If you look online and see what the so called trans go through it’s crazy. This Sahara is not a good person by not telling fellow trans the truth. So many are detransitioning back to their original sex after being disappointed in how their trans sex worked. For many, a lifetime damage is already done.

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by topboss: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
gypsey:
You may not but other people do, grin who makes the rules? you? Do whatever da fork you want with your body no one is stopping you! Mind your own damm business!

He turned himself into a female and there is not a forking thing you can do about it. grin

IN NIGERIA, AS A FUTURE LAW MAKERS, DOCTORS AND MEDICAL CENTRE THAT AID SELF HARM, WILL BE CHARGE TO COURT AND FACE MAXIMUM JAIL TIME.

WE NEED TO BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by azikiweironsi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
TempUser:
Osinwin eniyan undecided

You minding her ?
grin grin Baba nla osinwin eniyan grin grin
You must be an IJEBU person.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by ObianujuAku1(f): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
baby124:

You are describing a hermaphrodite not a trans. Trans is voluntary conversion, hermaphrodite are born intersex, with two sex. They then assign sex to them with their dominant sex. They have to look internally and biologically to make that decision. Trans is willingly pretending to be what you are not.

Only Hermaphrodite have a real justification to change physical appearance because internally they can match both. Even then, one sex is usually predominant. You need to have access to the biological attributes for the sex you decide to function well.

If you look online and see what the so called trans go through it’s crazy. This Sahara is not a good person by not telling fellow trans the truth. So many are detransitioning back to their original sex after being disappointed in how their trans sex worked. For many, a lifetime damage is already done.
ohhhhh I even think trans and hermaphrodite is the same thing.
my bad.

But still I believe trans still have some dormant opposite gender chromosomes in them because it's almost practically impossible for a full man who has 100% male chromosome to grow boobs irrespective of whatever surgery that can take place.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Judolisco(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Some men are women in male body but I can be corrected I've seen alot Na cain change them
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by TempUser: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
azikiweironsi:

You minding her ?
grin grin Baba nla osinwin eniyan grin grin
You must be an IJEBU person.
Lol abi nah. I'm about 174km far from Ogun state. An Original Yoruba man, not an Ijebu, but we're one.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Rogerss(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
owukpa:
Popular Nigerian transwoman, Miss Sahhara has some words of advice for those who wish to transition into womanhood.

Taking to her Instagram story, Sahhara disclosed that she spent the night in the hospital after undergoing corrective surgery with the drains still attached.

She advised those prospective trans-genders against rushing into making decisions for their body because to become a woman is a marathon and not sprint.

Read what she wrote below ;

I spent the night in the hospital after the surgery with the drains still attached, the surgery is to correct some pain and mistakes I made during my journey into womanhood. We go through hell to be our true selves, it’s a shame that some people trivialize our identity without knowing what it takes to be us.

I hope they never go through what I have been through.

To my trans sisters, I see a lot of you making the same mistakes I made in order to fit into society. Please be patient, don’t rush into doing things your body will produce naturally. Becoming the woman you truly are takes years, it is a gradual marathon step, not a sprint.

Don’t destroy your life out of haste and desperation.

I am staying in the hospital until I am deemed strong enough to go home. Thank you all so much for your lovely messages.

Recall that in an interview with IDOMA TV, Oche's father, Chief Agbo Ella had said he is proud of son, who was once his son and would welcome her with open arms if she chooses to return home.

He denied ever disowning Clifford Oche, now Miss Sahhara, stressing that he would gladly accept bride price from any man who is willing to take his daughter to altar.

“Provided they can live together, why not? I will accept,” he said when asked by IDOMA TV host, Naomi Oboyi.
Watch the full interview below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZZfO1YCIM

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/01/miss-sahhara-i-regret-turning-myself-to-woman-idoma-born-clifford-oche.html

God get Judgement o.
Heaven dey sure for me.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by baby124: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
ObianujuAku1:

ohhhhh I even think trans and hermaphrodite is the same thing.
my bad.

But still I believe trans still have some dormant opposite gender chromosomes in them because it's almost practically impossible for a full man who has 100% male chromosome to grow boobs irrespective of whatever surgery that can take place.
They did surgery and have to be on female hormones all their lives to maintain that shape. As soon as they stop, they start growing beard and small hips with plenty muscles like regular men. The same hormones that makes women almost crazy for 14 days of the month gives us the shape we have.

Some men have fat deposits in their breasts, that can be easily removed. Also, just like there are tomboys, there are also men who are more feminine. However, it does not make them women at all. Not every feminine man is gay and not every masculine man is straight either.

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by salt1: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Looks like more men wish to be women.
Any explanation?
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by ObianujuAku1(f): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
baby124:

They did surgery and have to be on female hormones all their lives to maintain that shape . As soon as they stop, they start frowning beard and small hips with plenty muscles like regular men. The same hormones that makes women almost crazy for 14 days of the month gives us the shape we have.
ohhhh
shocked

Then no single pity for them.

I even mistook them for hermaphrodites
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by nullbyte: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
I'm Team TERF!!!!!

And by the way, that's beetjuice!!!!
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Ethanuella: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
[s][/s]
more trash.

trust me no amount of silicon can modify any boobs without you having the slightest female chromosomes in you.

Thank you

Shut up! People like you know nothing but act like you know something.

What did they say about empty barrels making the loudest noise again?

This should be the last time you'd quote me, keyboard warrior. I don't have strenght at all
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by azikiweironsi(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
TempUser:

Lol abi nah. I'm about 174km far from Ogun state. An Original Yoruba man, not an Ijebu, but we're one.

Whao!!! Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
topboss:

IN NIGERIA, AS A FUTURE LAW MAKERS, DOCTORS AND MEDICAL CENTRE THAT AID SELF HARM, WILL BE CHARGE TO COURT AND FACE MAXIMUM JAIL TIME.

WE NEED TO BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER.
Bullshit! Future law makers should then go with the future and include every human, Nigerian doctors who cannot cure common cold grin what about psychiatrists? these cases of self harm (arcoding to you) are not doctors job..
Charge people to court for what? shocked i wouldn't wanna live in your dictatorship regime.

Yea right! start with corrupt politicians first that is priority grin thieving politicans who has robbed the masses of everything including their lives.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
descartes400:

People that will always want to treat her/him by biological sex have the right to do so too..as MrBrownJay1 succinctly put it in the below quote

Absolutely! I agree totally!
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Elidrisy20: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
Your body
Your wahala
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by tctrills: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=judetov2 post=109335903]I could not hear what the irresponsible father was saying, I pity him though.
Most idoma men are like that, very weak set of people they behave like women. A good number of them are homosexuals.
They prefer to blame u for their
I really respect the father. Only few men would continue to love and accept their children no matter what. He is truly a strong man.
If it were you, would you kill your child or disown him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta / Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life / Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.