Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery (50773 Views)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Undergoes Surgery To Correct Mistake / Help Needed For A Corrective Surgery / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by naijapikin2(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
judetov2:
I could not hear what the irresponsible father was saying, I pity him though.
Most idoma men are like that, very weak set of people they behave like women. A good number of them are homosexuals.
They prefer to blame u for their poor life style.
ogbu strike that gutter you call a mouth. Demented imp like you. Face the topic you're castigating tribe and whipping up sectional sentiments. Arindin
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Feggie3: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
pansophist:
Why is it mostly men changing to women and not women changing to men? shocked
hmmm
By name Laith Ashley. Was born a woman. Now a man. The worst part is that she is beating most full fledged men to world class modeling deals.

She was way beautiful when she was a woman. I go still f**ck am if I catch am grin

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Bromax: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Continue, na for old age we go no who be who

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by LofiLogic: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you are absolutely RIGHT, everyone has the right to decide who they wanna be and how they wanna look, as this is their own life/decision BUT dont expect people to now view you as a woman and/or call you "she/her" when we fully well know what you are,

so, just as you expect people to accept that you can do what you please with your life, YOU SHOULD ALSO ACCEPT THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN AND WILL ALWAYS TREAT YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE (aka A MAN)!

Sense
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Testimony1988(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hmmm, I don't think is in his real sense by saying that, a reasonable father will condemn the steps his son has taken which is unbiblical.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Stephen0mozzy: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
Leonbonapart:
this is death and science wrongly applied. This is death

Wrongly applied or not... I'm seeing an advancement in science... Irrespective of the dumbnexx of those who use it to mar themselves
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Daijin(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
I believe that such a statement as think twice before modifying your body is quite obvious to every sensible person. Surely, the aftermath of every kind of operations is a tough time and you really need to understand whether the game is worth the candle before you making an operation.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Bigcowhorn: 12:00am On Jan 14, 2022
IprintMONEY:
Death to all homosexuals.like chibudollar winnerly and bigcowhorn

This useless submissive [b]IprintMoney aka Satanist have you kissed your madam's shoe and been beaten today?[/b]

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Blackdisciple(m): 12:06am On Jan 14, 2022
So she have dick and pusworld
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Todetayo(m): 3:53am On Jan 14, 2022
I spent the night in the hospital after the surgery with the drains still attached, the surgery is to correct some pain and mistakes I made during my journey into womanhood. We go through hell to be our true selves, it’s a shame that some people trivialize our identity without knowing what it takes to be us.
So, womanhood don become country wey them they journey to? This one na retard!!!!

I hope they never go through what I have been through.

LMFAO, wetin the wehrey go through? By the way, news like this aren't relevant, it shouldn't be shoved down our throats. We don't give two hoots about transgenders
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Ebelefrancis123: 3:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Mis Sahar/Mr Clifford, how can you allow your father to look soo poor like this with all the fame you got? Remember your family, even though you got yourself into this mess cos Bobrisky have built and bought a car for his father.Imagine, your father didn't even have your contact. I rest my case.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Leonbonapart(m): 5:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

Wrongly applied or not... I'm seeing an advancement in science... Irrespective of the dumbnexx of those who use it to mar themselves
you're seeing death and enemy of mankind
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Oddfinder: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2022
judetov2:
I could not hear what the irresponsible father was saying, I pity him though.
Most idoma men are like that, very weak set of people they behave like women. A good number of them are homosexuals.
They prefer to blame u for their poor life style.
U be mumu..a very sophisticated mumu
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Stephen0mozzy: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Leonbonapart:
you're seeing death and enemy of mankind

Science?

Well, we all look but see differently.
I'm seeing cosmetic surgery that has been a saving grace for burns victims,
I'm seeing science that can be a corrective procedure for certain disability

Weda ot not a person now uses that same tool to ruin their lives, it doesn't make science evil.. It only makes the low-self-esteem man/woman stewpid

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Deemystic: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Toks2008:
No matter how transgender you become, your soul will always maintain the gender GOD made you to be.
Why do people have correctional surgeries to correct birth defects when it's God that created them?
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by Lemmy123(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Aditkd:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are so funny ehh. My brother, may the Lord help us in this life we are in grin grin

Ameeeeeeennnnn grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by BigSix: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
It is finshed

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by DemMannaScam: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Stop posting trash!

[s]
owukpa:
Popular Nigerian transwoman, Miss Sahhara has some words of advice for those who wish to transition into womanhood.

Taking to her Instagram story, Sahhara disclosed that she spent the night in the hospital after undergoing corrective surgery with the drains still attached.

She advised those prospective trans-genders against rushing into making decisions for their body because to become a woman is a marathon and not sprint.

Read what she wrote below ;

I spent the night in the hospital after the surgery with the drains still attached, the surgery is to correct some pain and mistakes I made during my journey into womanhood. We go through hell to be our true selves, it’s a shame that some people trivialize our identity without knowing what it takes to be us.

I hope they never go through what I have been through.

To my trans sisters, I see a lot of you making the same mistakes I made in order to fit into society. Please be patient, don’t rush into doing things your body will produce naturally. Becoming the woman you truly are takes years, it is a gradual marathon step, not a sprint.

Don’t destroy your life out of haste and desperation.

I am staying in the hospital until I am deemed strong enough to go home. Thank you all so much for your lovely messages.

Recall that in an interview with IDOMA TV, Oche's father, Chief Agbo Ella had said he is proud of son, who was once his son and would welcome her with open arms if she chooses to return home.

He denied ever disowning Clifford Oche, now Miss Sahhara, stressing that he would gladly accept bride price from any man who is willing to take his daughter to altar.

“Provided they can live together, why not? I will accept,” he said when asked by IDOMA TV host, Naomi Oboyi.
Watch the full interview below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZZfO1YCIM

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/01/miss-sahhara-i-regret-turning-myself-to-woman-idoma-born-clifford-oche.html
[/s]
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by yinkkus: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

He’s just a gay man that isn’t contended with his anatomy....he’s a man they want penis.... the difference between him and other usual gay men is that he is reconstructing his body to chop the penis..

It’s self denial and self delusion...
He will have to take hormone injection to remain like that for ever....it’s a life of pain and discomfort..

Whatever modification they did for him down there cannot get wet like a natural female vagina....sex is usually awful after sex change

...reconstructive surgeons don’t tell them this truth...they give them half truth and use them they play god.... and leave them with suicidal thought when they realize being gay with their natural body would have been a better option.
Go and read up or study more "LGBTQI plus" especially in this case "transgender and intersex"; there is nothing like "gay man who is not contented with his anatomy" you should call it it's name "transgender" and that's how they feel, they feel the other gender and it's not voluntary. And it's a lie that all who went through such surgery can never have a good feeling.
If you say they are not many of such in the world, it's either you are ignorant or you are a sexist.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by advanceDNA: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
yinkkus:

Go and read up or study more "LGBTQI plus" especially in this case "transgender and intersex"; there is nothing like "gay man who is not contented with his anatomy" you should call it it's name "transgender" and that's how they feel, they feel the other gender and it's not voluntary. And it's a lie that all who went through such surgery can never have a good feeling.
If you say they are not many of such in the world, it's either you are ignorant or you are a sexist.

Lol..

It’s u that needs to do more reading....

All u people read is minority data based on flawed and biased methodology that supports these nonsense called gender change.

Call it whatever you want .. transgender is just a tag....if a person isn’t confused about their gender, they won’t go and cut off their penis and taking hormones to suppress nature in the first place...

Let me ask ...When a man cuts off his penis and takes artificial female hormone, who does he sleep with after he’s done?? A man of course...and u said he’s not gay right from the start

All he needs is to love himself, deal with the self-esteem and psychological issues and sleep with whoever he’s attracted to..instead of living a painful life of repeated surgeries and forever hormonal therapy...
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by yinkkus: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol..

It’s u that needs to do more reading....

All u people read is minority data based on flawed and biased methodology that supports these nonsense called gender change.

Call it whatever you want .. transgender is just a tag....if a person isn’t confused about their gender, they won’t go and cut off their penis and taking hormones to suppress nature in the first place...

Let me ask ...When a man cuts off his penis and takes artificial female hormone, who does he sleep with after he’s done?? A man of course...and u said he’s not gay right from the start

All he needs is to love himself, deal with the self-esteem and psychological issues and sleep with whoever he’s attracted to..instead of living a painful life of repeated surgeries and forever hormonal therapy...
God is my witness, iam not saying this from a bias point of view but from an informed position.
Do you know a lot of reading I have done on LGBTQI plus.
I can never be as emotional as you are on this case, to me you don't have a grip of this subject matter.
How can you call transgender gay, even if they share some acts in common hence the grouping (LGBTQI plus), they are not totally the same, crocodile is not alligator, are you telling me gays that engage in anal sex with their fellow men necessary feel like women? the intersex and transgender for instance have been reported to be as result of wrong sex allocation by the doctors because their sex features are not well defined, at least there are hermaphrodites, who will they get attracted to or how who they feel?
you said transgender is just a tag, is it not a term like any other term? you are a sexist and highly emotional! you are just being repetitive without using the proper term.
You said "confused about his gender by taking hormone" that happens to transgender or intersex, are you confused about your gender? that makes you different from them!
A gay is not necessarily confused by his gender and won't undergo hormonal changes, they just sleep with their gender period!
All these go beyond self esteem, it's more than that! it's a biological issue.
Surgery is not always suicidal don't be an alarmist.
Go and read more because you are highly emotional than rational.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by advanceDNA: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
yinkkus:

God is my witness, iam not saying this from a bias point of view but from an informed position.
Do you know a lot of reading I have done on LGBTQI plus.
I can never be as emotional as you are on this case, to me you don't have a grip of this subject matter. How can you call transgender gay, even if they share some acts in common hence the grouping (LGBTQI plus), they are not totally the same, crocodile is not alligator, are you telling me gays that engage in anal sex with their fellow men necessary feel like women? the intersex and transgender for instance have been reported to be as result of wrong sex allocation by the doctors because their sex features are not well defined, at least there are hermaphrodites, who will they get attracted to or how who they feel? you said transgender is just a tag, is it not a term like any other term? you are a sexist and highly emotional! you are just being repetitive without using the proper term u said "confused about his gender by taking hormone" that happens to transgender or intersex, are you confused about your gender? that makes you different from them!
A gay is not necessarily confused by his gender and won't undergo hormonal changes, they just sleep with their gender period!
All these go beyond self esteem, it's more than that! it's a biological issue.
Surgery is not always suicidal don't be an alarmist.
Go and read more because you are highly emotional than rational.

I ddnt say anything about gay sex, so don’t put your words in my mouth...

Stop saying transgenders are wrongly assigned their genders..
..Transgenders and intersex/hermaphrodites are not the same...

Hermaphrodites are the ones with real medical problems.. sometimes hormonal, sometimes anatomical...they are the real people doctors or nurses wrongly assigned genders to.

Transgenders on the hand have gender dysphoria ...they have no anatomical deformities...their feeling is all inside their head.....
If you don’t understand why I said transgenders are usually gay....then u have not done any research as u have claimed...u just trying to sound politically correct....

U even called me sexist..lol...it’s like you don’t know what sexist means..
U sound like one of those whites on television always crying about using their pronoun and terminologies....

I say it again people who need to cut their penis or take hormonal treatment just need to love themselves and deal with their self-esteem issues

If you want to fvck a man..do so
If you want to fvck a woman..go ahead
But claiming you are a woman whn you are not and changing your anatomy into a woman to now start sleeping with a man is just worrisome... a life of pain and discomfort...sincerely I feel for them
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by yinkkus: 2:20am On Feb 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

I ddnt say anything about gay sex, so don’t put your words in my mouth...

Stop saying transgenders are wrongly assigned their genders..
..Transgenders and intersex/hermaphrodites are not the same...

Hermaphrodites are the ones with real medical problems.. sometimes hormonal, sometimes anatomical...they are the real people doctors or nurses wrongly assigned genders to.

Transgenders on the hand have gender dysphoria ...they have no anatomical deformities...their feeling is all inside their head.....
If you don’t understand why I said transgenders are usually gay....then u have not done any research as u have claimed...u just trying to sound politically correct....

U even called me sexist..lol...it’s like you don’t know what sexist means..
U sound like one of those whites on television always crying about using their pronoun and terminologies....

I say it again people who need to cut their penis or take hormonal treatment just need to love themselves and deal with their self-esteem issues

If you want to fvck a man..do so
If you want to fvck a woman..go ahead
But claiming you are a woman whn you are not and changing your anatomy into a woman to now start sleeping with a man is just worrisome... a life of pain and discomfort...sincerely I feel for them

First and foremost get this right, I emphasized gay sex to tell you what gay simply is, we call them gay simply because of their act and emphasized they are not necessarily transgender.
You said transgender people are not part of those who suffer wrong sex allocation at birth, you are absolutely wrong! go and do your research carefully before you discuss issues.
And don't get it wrong, I didn't say intersex and transgender are the same, I have read beyond that to mix them up , I only said they have a thing in common in that they don't conform to their allocated sex at birth.
And I say once again go and do your research carefully and come back with your argument.
Intersex/hermaphrodites are not the only ones with biological issues, you are absolutely wrong! you've not read well, go and read deeply.
The inner feelings you said is inside their head is enhanced by biological effect.
The hormone and brain structures have been discovered to be some of the distinctive features between transgender and cisgender individuals (those who conform to their gender).
I have no business with that if you say transgender are usually gay, all I know is transgender is different from gay, transgender can also be bisexual, (e.g Bob Risky sleeping with Tonto Dikeh and also sleeping with Daddy Freeze).
It's majorly about the non - conforming feeling even without sexual attraction or act., don't be too forward.
An individual can be disturbed within because he/she is not comfortable or conforming with his/her gender as a result of one issue or the other and that's what he/she we love to address first, not necessarily because of sex or sexual attraction, the issue of sex may come next.
Try and develop a mind of science rather than dirty mind, mind of hatred (sexist) or being a prude.
You may be heterosexual, but when you are not calm and not inquisitive and hostile to other (minority) group as result of their sex difference, then you are a sexist.
We shouldn't pass premature or wrong judgement, there was a time society were hostile to albinos, dwarfs and twins until knowledge, science and sense found them.
Not that I condone some acts but how can I stop easily an act that is pushed from within, all I need to show is love and understanding, and if you are a pastor, you can perform your miracle either through laying of hands, handkerchief or olive oil if it's possible not by condemnation especially when the action is not voluntary.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by advanceDNA: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
yinkkus:

First and foremost get this right, I emphasized gay sex to tell you what gay simply is, we call them gay simply because of their act and emphasized they are not necessarily transgender.
You said transgender people are not part of those who suffer wrong sex allocation at birth, you are absolutely wrong! go and do your research carefully before you discuss issues.
And don't get it wrong, I didn't say intersex and transgender are the same, I have read beyond that to mix them up , I only said they have a thing in common in that they don't conform to their allocated sex at birth.
And I say once again go and do your research carefully and come back with your argument.
Intersex/hermaphrodites are not the only ones with biological issues, you are absolutely wrong! you've not read well, go and read deeply.
The inner feelings you said is inside their head is enhanced by biological effect.
The hormone and brain structures have been discovered to be some of the distinctive features between transgender and cisgender individuals (those who conform to their gender).
I have no business with that if you say transgender are usually gay, all I know is transgender is different from gay, transgender can also be bisexual, (e.g Bob Risky sleeping with Tonto Dikeh and also sleeping with Daddy Freeze).
It's majorly about the non - conforming feeling even without sexual attraction or act., don't be too forward.
An individual can be disturbed within because he/she is not comfortable or conforming with his/her gender as a result of one issue or the other and that's what he/she we love to address first, not necessarily because of sex or sexual attraction, the issue of sex may come next.
Try and develop a mind of science rather than dirty mind, mind of hatred (sexist) or being a prude.
You may be heterosexual, but when you are not calm and not inquisitive and hostile to other (minority) group as result of their sex difference, then you are a sexist.
We shouldn't pass premature or wrong judgement, there was a time society were hostile to albinos, dwarfs and twins until knowledge, science and sense found them.
Not that I condone some acts but how can I stop easily an act that is pushed from within, all I need to show is love and understanding, and if you are a pastor, you can perform your miracle either through laying of hands, handkerchief or olive oil if it's possible not by condemnation especially when the action is not voluntary.

I am not hostile towards anyone..the problem with you people is like u don’t like to hear criticism and the truth...
.if anything, I feel pity for transgenders....it’s a life of pain and discomfort that could have been averted by dealing the issues from within...because the dysphoria or non identification with their biological gender is all in their head....

Finally...go and look at the meaning of sexist.
Our topic here is transgenders...and my point is that they don’t need to all the stress they are putting themselves through....

so stop saying nonsense in a confident way. I am no sexist...
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by yinkkus: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
advanceDNA:

I am not hostile towards anyone..the problem with you people is like u don’t like to hear criticism and the truth...
.if anything, I feel pity for transgenders....it’s a life of pain and discomfort that could have been averted by dealing the issues from within...because the dysphoria or non identification with their biological gender is all in their head....

Finally...go and look at the meaning of sexist.
Our topic here is transgenders...and my point is that they don’t need to all the stress they are putting themselves through....

so stop saying nonsense in a confident way. I am no sexist...

What truth do you have when you are ignorant !? You feel for them and you still criticize, what a contradiction!
He says it could have been averted from within because the feeling is in their head, how could it have been averted? and he also said "they don't need the stress they are putting themselves through", only a fool will address an effect without the cause of that effect.
If they don't have issues would they have even thought about surgery in the first place or are you having the same thought? I guess no, so it's a problem that is particular or unique to them.
The only reasonable people I can mention for intervention are the doctors who can employ hormonal suppression or hormonal boost as the case may be and other less interventions other than surgery (and some may still call for surgery) and not an ignoramus like you who rather comment before research rather than research or at least having the knowledge before comment.
And if knowledge is brought to you and you still hate or criticize, then you are a sexist (just to be moderate), go back to your books and know the meaning of sexist and be more reasonable thereafter.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2022
LINTUNE:
how u take know say him Don get to.
Because him don get am even the man married to shim confirm am after testing. I know Oche well from Keffi to BSU in Makurdi to Festac in Lagos when he used to train models how to catwalk on stage.
Re: Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2022
Feggie3:
hmmm
By name Laith Ashley. Was born a woman. Now a man. The worst part is that she is beating most full fledged men to world class modeling deals.

She was way beautiful when she was a woman. I go still f**ck am if I catch am grin
Chineke shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Smoking Weed Affects Women's Vagina / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta / Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.