Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage (42305 Views)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
She was never your wife, at least not in the real sense of the word.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Gkay1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nowadays lady marry any guy that's ready not who they actually love. One of the reason they cheat

1 Like

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Digmygold: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Frestuffng:
that's the result of SIMPing

May redpillers locate your daughters and do the needful to cause them what redpillers do to women. Amen.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by prigoz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Some women are mumu, how does she think that the man that eloped with her will marry her. One way thinking without considering the implications
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by futurerex: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Buhary ProMax.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Fatbam003: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
It is by his mercy alone we are not consumed.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Didi2d(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
I dey pray make my wife leave me sef

Baba no worry yourself, you no no wetin God comot for life

1 Like

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by ImoleNaija: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
inoki247:
The man needs Manual from Will Smith....

This comrade sha

1 Like

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by ImoleNaija: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Digmygold:

May redpillers locate your daughters and do the needful to cause them what redpillers do to women. Amen.

May feminists locate your sons and do the needful to cause them what feminists do to men.

1 Like

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Digmygold: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
ImoleNaija:

May feminists locate your sons and do the needful to cause them what feminists do to men.

You should have said Amen firsr nah.

Oh so you agree that redpillers are monsters? Your daughters will.never find simps to marry na so so redpillers go dey enter their lives. AMEN.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by HRMK: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
obviously u were the interloper!u enticed her one way or the other from her true love!!
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by ImoleNaija: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
Digmygold:

You should have said Amen firsr nah.

Oh so you agree that redpillers are monsters? Your daughters will.never find simps to marry na so so redpillers go dey enter their lives. AMEN.
[/s]

I have 3 Alpha males already & I'm not expecting any child again, not to mention a female.

1 Like

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by VicM6: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Any news wey no start with ''Dear Nairalanders'', I no dey believe am again.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Digmygold: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
ImoleNaija:
[s][/s]

I have 3 Alpha sons already & I'm not expecting any child again, not to mention a female.

Monkey no dey born lion. Who dash them Alpha, you be Alpha? Unrepentant redpiller. Hahahaha.

They will all turn redpillers like you in future because you are no Alpha and i pray that redpillers locate their daughters, your grand daughters. The pain go reach your side. E go pepper you diiiiieeee!! Kikikkikiki.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Newboss(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Some mumu man somewhere still dey reason marriage
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by ImoleNaija: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Digmygold:
Monkey no dey born lion. Who dash them Alpha, you be Alpha? Unrepentant redpiller. Hahahaha.

They will all turn redpillers like you in future because you are no Alpha and i pray that redpillers locate their daughters, your grand daughters. The pain go reach your side. E go pepper you diiiiieeee!! Kikikkikiki.

You must have been used by quite a number of redpillers. Live a chaste life in your next life. It's worth it. Besides, I can't relate with your redpill cries

1 Like

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by luminouz(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Men dey suffer ooooo
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Digmygold: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
ImoleNaija:

You must have been used by quite a number of redpillers. Live a chaste life in your next life. It's worth it. Besides, I can't relate with your redpill cries

Am i your future grand daughters who will experience redpill manipulation and brutality? Now you dey deny being a redpiller, calling your future redpiller sons Alpha. God no go ever.make them Alphas they will turn out redpillers like you. AMEN.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Kaykaydavid1919: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
99.9% of women's don't av sense at all. They reason like mumu. Oga look for d one dat is somehow beta than ur former although they re all d same. Just look for d one dat will be a little beta sha. My Oga houz security tell me say him dey chop madam 247. Can u imagine. How woman mumu reach.

1 Like

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by princewarri1985: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
dre11:
Court dissolves 3-year-old marriage after wife eloped with lover

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/13/my-wife-eloped-with-her-lover-after-our-marriage-man-tells-court/
When married one person you need to be scared of is your wife ex because anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by katerine666: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
You can always save your marriage. You have to be honest with your partner first. And very often it happens because there is not much variety in sexual life. To save your family sometimes you need to turn your attention to different toys. You can read various reviews on websites https://wizzlove.com/ . If you understand that there is a problem and not to come to the breakup of the relationship then do not waste your time. smiley
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Gate050: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:
She married who was available and then later went back to her ex when he was ready angry

In a relationship, never trust people who still communicate with them ex!!! There's a very high probability that they will most definitely go back to him or her when the opportunity knocks.
Shut up! I'm still talking to my Ex and I can never go back to her but my wife now is everything to me.

1 Like

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Olam09(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
This op is a mf.. i was thinking he was referring to his marriage, if to say na this kind news i for no open the fucking thread.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
GboyegaD:
Strange things are happening these days. Who knows if it was a forced marriage?
Same thing happened to my friend. Infact he has to marry an Igbo lady now. Bcuz I advice him Igbo ladies stays in marriages more than any other tribe. He spends every Kobo on her. He doubled his hustle

1 Like

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by GeneralDae: 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
I blame Buhari for this.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by ImoleNaija: 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Am i your future grand daughters who will experience redpill manipulation and brutality? Now you dey deny being a redpiller, calling your future redpiller sons Alpha. God no go ever.make them Alphas they will turn out redpillers like you. AMEN.

You will be fine

1 Like

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by InaNla6482: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by passionberry(f): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=GoodHardDick post=109336577]She married who was available and then later went back to her ex when he was ready angry

In a relationship, never trust people who still communicate with them ex!!! There's a very high probability that they will most definitely go back to him or her when the opportunity knocks. [/quote

I don't know why keeping in touch with your ex,? ,Is ex ,past & forgotten so move on .as for me I delete and block the number.make person no come put sand for my garri.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Bigchristo: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:
She married who was available and then later went back to her ex when he was ready angry

In a relationship, never trust people who still communicate with them ex!!! There's a very high probability that they will most definitely go back to him or her when the opportunity knocks.
You are very correct, any woman or man who keeps his or her ex’s number should be properly checked, I mean why on earth would you be in marriage or relationship and still keep contact with your ex? If he or she was good enough why did you leave them at the first place? I have ex I deleted their number as soon as our relationship goes down the drain, I flush them out because I don’t have intentions of going back to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / 12 Images That Will Literally Only Make Sense To Nigerians / Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.