Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage (42279 Views)

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by 2braithe: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Romanoff:

Did a Nigerian wife kill your dad or did your sisters kill their own husband?

During the time my mom and my sisters married, Nigerian ladies are not as possessed as this so,NO!

Imagine the repercussion of getting married to a Nigerian lady who was previously a runs girl with numerous body counts, numerous abortions, numerous sugar daddies e.t.c.Meanwhile, only few of you are not into runs openly or codedly.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by alphaNomega: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2022
unity004:

mumu go love ashawo,
#Mr_simp_for_life
I'm being serious. You should hear what a lot of people, both men and women, go through in their marriage.

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Romanoff(f): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
2braithe:

During the time my mom and my sisters married, Nigerian ladies are not as possessed as this so,NO!

Imagine the repercussion of getting married to a Nigerian lady who was previously a runs girl with numerous body counts, numerous abortions, numerous sugar daddies e.t.c.Meanwhile, only few of you are not into runs openly or codedly.

How convenient.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by abidem4real: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Realists:

The Helen of Troy name comes to play, for a whole city state (Troy ) was wiped out on the face of earth because of a woman named Helen of Troy.
The evil that they cause is countless my brother
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Digmygold: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
ImoleNaija:

How could a life get so battered by redpillers Like I mentioned earlier, in your next life, live a chaste life.

May God heal your heart & kpekus.

May Lucifer destroy your cucumber via the jezebels you patronise.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Digmygold: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You're so stupid for saying Red pillers are monsters. You dated a mad man and termed him as a Red piller! Sense fall on you there!!

May you marry a SIMP who is so weak and can easily be controlled and manipulated by women. And can never have a control of himself. May you Marry a SIMP who thinks emotionally with his brain like a woman does, instead of thinking logically with his senses!! angry

Please say a loud amen to the prayers above!

Frustrted redpiller. Do you need money for lunch. You sound hungry and angry. May your sons turn out redpillers like their useless father. Amen.
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by Bamzyriches451: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hmmm
Everyday I see more reason to encourage myself if staying single forever
Re: Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage by DonnyD24hj: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Building a successful relationship is quite difficult, although it is possible. I have repeatedly noticed how various kinds of mind games in relationships can arise in relationships between partners. If you are facing this problem, I advise you to learn how to identify this problem and how to deal with it. After all, the relationship may not be healthy and should not be continued.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me With Budgeting.... My 400k Salary No Longer Takes Me Home. / Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) / Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.