Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 (27768 Views)

Ghana 1 : 4 Netherlands: Ghana Crash Out Of U20 World Cup / AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Morocco (2 - 2) On 18th January 2022 / AFCON Morocco Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On 10th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Titaniumental:

I am Still in pains, I will make do with this china phone .. grin
I will continue to press my neck with it.
I am a Dumbo

Ok grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2022
yetunsbay:
The seeker

Go school u no gree grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Swanzi:

Why are u bringing Cameroon to the equation are u Cameroon what sort of self arrangements is this grin

If u think you are better than Ghana why are u afraid of direct comparison between Ghana and Nigeria …

Ghana went to quarters and fought bravely but lost on penalty shootout .. how on earth is that a disgrace to the black race grin

How about Nigeria who keeps going there and keep loosing to Argentina and coming back grin

you are a little kid, has Ghana defeated Argentina before at the Senior Worid Cup ? If Ghana did especially in the era of Messi - the best and greatest of all times - and then Nigeria lost to that same Argentina Ghana defeated, kindly let me know grin

I use the Cameroun comparison because the quarter finals of Ghana in 2010 will last 41 years in your heads in that kenke eating kontri thinking u don’t need to achieve any other thing while Cameroun did same in 1990 but went ahead to win the Olympic gold medal in year 2000 just like Nigeria did in 1996- and has won 3 Afcons since then - keep getting stuck in 2010 while the world has moved on 12 years later - ozuor

and i pray that these ghananese players get banned for life - trying to fight the match officials - bunch of touts on jerseys - crazy mofos!

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2022
okuta007:

you are a little kid, has Ghana defeated Argentina before at the Senior Worid Cup ? If Ghana did especially in the era of Messi - the best and greatest of all times - and then Nigeria lost to that same Argentina Ghana defeated, kindly let me know grin

I use the Cameroun comparison because the quarter finals of Ghana in 2010 will last 41 years in your heads in that kenke eating kontri thinking u don’t need to achieve any other thing while Cameroun did same in 1990 but went ahead to win the Olympic gold medal in year 2000 just like Nigeria did in 1996- and has won 3 Afcons since then - keep getting stuck in 2010 while the world has moved on 12 years later - ozuor

and i pray that these ghananese players get banned for life - trying to fight the match officials - bunch of touts on jerseys - crazy mofos!

See this one u are basically clueless how old are u again…grin

If you were smart you would have known Ghana has never met Argentina at the senior level before but we have met their likes before, we have Germany,who are better than ur Argentina with ur Messi and we’ve never disappointed in fact we held them to a 2-2 draw the same tournament they trashed the host Brazil by 7 goals.
You make Messi in Argentina looks like a maradonna grin which we all know he’s not he’s only better in Barca

Stop glorifying mediocrity Olympics football is not even a sanctioned FIFA tournament shush..

Dude stop bringing Cameroon into the equation u are not Cameroon, simple ,make ur argument about ur country alone if u feel u have a better record than Ghana …

I know it hurt and is painful but Is only Cameroon and Egypt who can drag Ghana in Africa not Nigeria,facts…!!!

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2022
Swanzi:

See this one u are basically clueless how old are u again…grin

If you were smart you would have known Ghana has never met Argentina at the senior level before but we have met their likes before, we have Germany,who are better than ur Argentina with ur Messi and we’ve never disappointed in fact we held them to a 2-2 draw the same tournament they trashed the host Brazil by 7 goals.
You make Messi in Argentina looks like a maradonna grin which we all know he’s not he’s only better in Barca

Stop glorifying mediocrity Olympics football is not even a sanctioned FIFA tournament shush..

Dude stop bringing Cameroon into the equation u are not Cameroon, simple ,make ur argument about ur country alone if u feel u have a better record than Ghana …

I know it hurt and is painful but Is only Cameroon and Egypt who can drag Ghana in Africa not Nigeria,facts…!!!

this is why i say you are comparing apples to Oranges - this matter is about Ghana not winning the Afcon in 41 years - you managed to bring in the world cup to boost your argument - and i compared ghana to cameroun because i am making comparisons of ghana with an african country that has been to the quarter finals and still doing well at the afcon but that’s very inconvenient for you to analyze- because it hurts your brains that in 41 years your dear ghana can’t win an african continental trophy… olympic medal is not rated by fifa but the likes of ronaldo and even ronaldinho of brazil still regrets till today that not having an olympic gold medal in soccer is still a set back to their personal career records…. the same gold medal that brought tears to Neymar’s eyes when he won it ? when ghana won bronze in 1992 barcelona olympics - i guess you were not born then - i saw the likes of kwame ayew and nii odartey lamptey jubilating like they won a billion dollars - if it is not hard, go and win it - you think the olympics is under - 17 world cup where ghana parades 26 years old players to win tournaments meant for kids ? guy - na naija mater go kee ya head. what are you doing on nairaland? go to ghanaweb were se x starved geisha eating ghananese talk about efua stinking pvssy all day long -

yes ghana never met the same argentina nigeria lost to at the world cup - so you can’t claim you defeated a team that nigeria lost to

Cameroun was not defeated in all group matches and even pulled a draw with Italy in 1982 world cup and Italy eventually won the world cup that year, so what has Ghana done that no other African country has done before at the senior team level ? Nigeria beat Spain 3-2 at France 98, what big name country in world football has Ghana defeated at the senior world cup ? until your useless tout ghana team wins the Afcon in 2088, kip kwayet!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2022
okuta007:

this is why i say you are comparing apples to Oranges - this matter is about Ghana not winning the Afcon in 41 years - you managed to bring in the world cup to boost your argument - and i compared ghana to cameroun because i am making comparisons of ghana with an african country that has been to the quarter finals and still doing well at the afcon but that’s very inconvenient for you to analyze- because it hurts your brains that in 41 years your dear ghana can’t win an african continental trophy… olympic medal is not rated by fifa but the likes of ronaldo and even ronaldinho of brazil still regrets till today that not having an olympic gold medal in soccer is still a set back to their personal career records…. the same gold medal that brought tears to Neymar’s eyes when he won it ? when ghana won bronze in 1992 barcelona olympics - i guess you were not born then - i saw the likes of kwame ayew and nii odartey lamptey jubilating like they won a billion dollars - if it is not hard, go and win it - you think the olympics is under - 17 world cup where ghana parades 26 years old players to win tournaments meant for kids ? guy - na naija mater go kee ya head. what are you doing on nairaland? go to ghanaweb were se x starved geisha eating ghananese talk about efua stinking pvssy all day long -

yes ghana never met the same argentina nigeria lost to at the world cup - so you can’t claim you defeated a team that nigeria lost to

Cameroun pulled a draw with Italy in 1982 world cup and Italy ended up winning the world cup that year, so what has Ghana done that no other African country has done ? Nigeria bear Spain 3-2 at France 98, what big name country has Ghana defeated at the senior world cup ? until your win the Afcon in 2088, kip kwayet!!! grin

See long epistles of incoherent gibberish ur are in severe pains grin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Titaniumental: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Swanzi:

Stop trying to console ur bruised ego by mentioning him Hahahaha his plate is almost full wipe ur tears grin
The idiot catch the sub
So pained and can't help but to jump on the post grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Titaniumental: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2022
Swanzi:

U are boring as fvck grin
Is ur brain that dull u sound like a broken down record try n surprise urself hahahaha bring it on grin grin
Cry me a river grin grin
Dumbo

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Titaniumental: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Swanzi:

Ok grin
The akamu can't withstand the pain again,had to edit my post grin grin grin
Ok olodo

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Titaniumental:

Cry me a river grin grin
Dumbo

A bot can do a better job than this copy n paste hahahahaha wipe ur tears

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2022
Titaniumental:

I am akamu can't withstand the pain again sorry sar grin grin grin
I am an olodo

Hahahahahahah ok
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2022
Titaniumental:

The idiot catch the sub
So pained and can't help but to jump on the post grin grin grin

Epain am

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by MrJames007: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Be like i see green white green nw nw
cheesy
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
MrJames007:
cheesy
Bro na money wey no dey cause am.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wizzzzmike:

Lol this is football what that got to do with economy lol. Big country have gone down that line before they become champion again. If Nigerians mock us we know our team is not good so doesn't touch our sh!t. I'll say if our team is as bad as Somalian team we'll still qualify for afcon. Our economy is basaa but it's feeding over 7 million Nigerians and millions back in Nigeria. U lack common sense get some
How can an economy that's on life support feed 7 million Nigeria when 30 million Ghanaians barely find food to eat. Or you think I don't know what is going on.
It's just pride stopping you from running to the IMF to come run your economy for you just like you've done 16 other times since you gained independence. Your economy is on life support.. your currency right now is like a toilet paper with no value.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by yetunsbay(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Swanzi:

Go school u no gree grin
Eeyah abi Una no see something
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
POKUASI2:
How can an economy that's on life support feed 7 million Nigeria when 30 million Ghanaians barely find food to eat. Or you think I don't know what is going on.
It's just pride stopping you from running to the IMF to come run your economy for you just like you've done 16 other times since you gained independence. Your economy is on life support.. your currency right now is like a toilet paper with no value.

Did you just say 30 million Ghanaians…? Dude what’s even the population of the entire ghana self…grin grin

The real question is why is a so called giant of Africa with large oil reserves still running to china cup in hand to borrow… is that not a shame…

If Ghana’s economy is on life support is understandable since most economies post Covid are struggling and Ghana is no exception but to earn the enviable title of “ POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD “ pre Covid in 2018 up till now is no joke grin u people are really messed up..

Choke on this facts below

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Swanzi:

Did you just say 30 million Ghanaians…? Dude what’s even the population of the entire ghana self…grin grin

The real question is why is a so called giant of Africa with large oil reserves still running to china cup in hand to borrow… is that not a shame…

If Ghana’s economy is on life support is understandable since most economies post Covid are struggling and Ghana is no exception but to earn the enviable title of “ POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD “ pre Covid in 2018 up till now is no joke grin u people are really messed up.. this one is probably one of those that are yet to return to ghana after being away for so many years. Please, what is ghana's population since am wrong. Your economy have been on life support before covid. The only thing preventing you from running to the IMF is pride but your economy is collapsing. Your country have been classified as one of the heavily indebted poor countries in Africa. Ghana as at today, is in a HIPC status according to the world bank. Your currency depreciated than any other in the whole of Africa but your govt is cooking data to hide true state of things.. Your debt to GDP is over 70 percent. According to your latest census figures, 200,000 out of one million structures are wooden structures. This according to your census data. How many of you people have toilets. I mean, in your capital city, having a toilet is luxury. You've had gold since God knows when but borrows money to buy sanitary napkins for your female school going students. Are Ghanaians in charge of ghana economy, the answer is an emphatic No cos no part of your industrial area I have not been to and can tell who runs your economy

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Swanzi:

If Ghana’s economy is on life support is understandable since most economies post Covid are struggling and Ghana is no exception but to earn the enviable title of “ POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD “ pre Covid in 2018 up till now is no joke grin u people are really messed up..

You know, as a Ghanaian, it's very difficult for you people to think before talking as obtained in other parts of the world which is a standard for humans with functional brains, but in ghana, you need to talk before thinking. So if your population isn't 30 million as you rightly disputed, what is the figure then.
Look at him blaming Covid. What has covid got to do with your economy that have been on life support since God knows when. The last administration handed the affairs of your country to the IMF cos ghana has no men and women with the right brains to manage an economy and this govt exited from that deal and since then, your economy have been in shambles. The only thing preventing you from running to the IMF is pride but that pride is pushing your economy into collapse. You country has been added to the list of just a few countries in Africa in HIPC( heavily indebted poor country)status. Your banana republic country has borrowed so much that no body will agree to lend money to you begging mofos soon. Your debt to GDP as at today is over 70 percent. 70 percent of a country whose norminal GDP isn't up to 80 billion dollars. There's massive hunger in ghana right but govt is afraid of mass uprising–the type the fix_the_country movement have started so they're using the Nigerian name to divert attention. Fuel price is going up, elevy, taxes everywhere. The cost of living has gone so up that your country men and women are dying of hunger cos you people are so lazy that Chinese are bringing in ginger and garlic from China into ghana..

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Same ghana housing 7 million Nigeria.. 20 good percent of structures are either container or kiosks. Over 10 million Ghanaians seep in either container or kiosk according to their own census figures. Accra is a slum even with all the gold they've been mining since mansah musa time.. 80 percent of Accra city is a slum and it's a fact

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
POKUASI2:

You know, as a Ghanaian, it's very difficult for you people to think before talking as obtained in other parts of the world which is a standard for humans with functional brains, but in ghana, you need to talk before thinking. So if your population isn't 30 million as you rightly disputed, what is the figure then.
Look at him blaming Covid. What has covid got to do with your economy that have been on life support since God knows when. The last administration handed the affairs of your country to the IMF cos ghana has no men and women with the right brains to manage an economy and this govt exited from that deal and since then, your economy have been in shambles. The only thing preventing you from running to the IMF is pride but that pride is pushing your economy into collapse. You country has been added to the list of just a few countries in Africa in HIPC( heavily indebted poor country)status. Your banana republic country has borrowed so much that no body will agree to lend money to you begging mofos soon. Your debt to GDP as at today is over 70 percent. 70 percent of a country whose norminal GDP isn't up to 80 billion dollars. There's massive hunger in ghana right but govt is afraid of mass uprising–the type the fix_the_country movement have started so they're using the Nigerian name to divert attention. Fuel price is going up, elevy, taxes everywhere. The cost of living has gone so up that your country men and women are dying of hunger cos you people are so lazy that Chinese are bringing in ginger and garlic from China into ghana..

It’s quite clear that you have simple English comprehension challenges …where did I dispute that Ghana’s population is not 30 million… are u ok ,go back n go read slowly maybe ur dull brain may comprehend n pick up what I meant…

You are the one Who claimed 30million Ghanaians find it difficult to feed 3 times a day and I was drawing ur attention to fact that the Ghanaian population is 30million so you are saying all the political elite and affluent including the president Vice Presidents billionaire’s celebrities footballers the academia all find it difficult to feed 3times a day is that ur point grin
So much for thinking before talking grin

Am sorry but u reason like a drunkard even war torn countries like Afghanistan Somalia Syria don’t have their entire population struggling to feed 3times a day u retârded vertebrate grin grin

At least Ghanaians are not resorting to cannibalism as u people are so grossly involved in neither are we chewing grass to feed ourselves..grin

Previous administration went to IMF for common policy credibility that was why he was hounded out of office as the first sitting president to loose an election,that is Ghana for u, democracy works, not ur zoo,where even common electricity becomes a privilege and a miracle, am sure You’ve on ur generator by now grin grin

Chinese are bringing garlic into ghana because garlic is not a delicacy of Ghanaians in fact most Ghanaians despise even the smell so why would any sane person venture into such business of growing garlic when he’s not sure people will consume it…so ur little brain never drew ur attention,now u see say u fool grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
POKUASI2:
Same ghana housing 7 million Nigeria.. 20 good percent of structures are either container or kiosks. Over 10 million Ghanaians seep in either container or kiosk according to their own census figures. Accra is a slum even with all the gold they've been mining since mansah musa time.. 80 percent of Accra city is a slum and it's a fact

Abegii shut up ur Lagos is a bigger slum with noisy generators with all the oil u’ve been drilling for generations I am ashamed on ur behalf no wonder ur the poverty capital of the world beating war torn country like DR Congo to it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Wizzzzmike: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
POKUASI2:

Lol cuz ur blockheaded you don't read you don't know what's going on. We've been to IMF 16 times but ur people keep running to Ghana like ants looking for food lol. We gain independence before zoogeria so y'all are in pain grin keep crying zoogeria will be our kid brother. Zoogerians always bragging about ur economy yet ur the poverty capital of the world, use ur world class economy to end poverty in that zoogeria. You think we don't know what's going on in that zoogeria lol y'all starving asf. Lol this guy get balls, check out the strongest currency in africa ur used toilet paper currency won't make to up 10 lol.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Wizzzzmike: 12:01am On Jan 17, 2022
POKUASI2:

Lol cuz ur blockheaded you don't read you don't know what's going on. We've been to IMF 16 times but ur people keep running to Ghana like ants looking for food lol. Check out our immigration stat over 7million zoogeria here, I can boldly say Ghana IMF life support economy feed over 30million zoogeria. We gain independence before zoogeria so y'all are in pain grin keep crying zoogeria will be our kid brother. Zoogerians always bragging about ur economy yet ur the poverty capital of the world, use ur world class economy to end poverty in that zoogeria. You think we don't know what's going on in that zoogeria lol y'all starving asf. Lol this guy get balls, check out the strongest currency in africa ur used toilet paper currency won't make to up 10 lol.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 12:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Wizzzzmike:

Lol cuz ur blockheaded you don't read you don't know what's going on. We've been to IMF 16 times but ur people keep running to Ghana like ants looking for food lol. Check out our immigration stat over 7million zoogeria here, I can boldly say Ghana IMF life support economy feed over 30million zoogeria. We gain independence before zoogeria so y'all are in pain grin keep crying zoogeria will be our kid brother. Zoogerians always bragging about ur economy yet ur the poverty capital of the world, use ur world class economy to end poverty in that zoogeria. You think we don't know what's going on in that zoogeria lol y'all starving asf. Lol this guy get balls, check out the strongest currency in africa ur used toilet paper currency won't make to up 10 lol.
You typified that old saying that Ghanaians are genetically dull mentally. How can an economy that's on life support and at the mercy of IMF support 7 million Nigerians. An economy that can't take care of 30 million people catering for 7 million Nigerians. How sensible is that and where from the stats that says there are 7 million Nigerians. I've been to almost every part of ghana and can't find the so called 7 million Nigerians which again, goes to show how you Ghanaians just throw numbers around without using common sense that you guys don't actually have. Slow Ghanaian, how does gaining independence first an achievement when country like ethiopia resisted colonialism and was never colonialized by anybody. Have you heard Ethiopians shouting that? You Ghanaians are just brainless and being the first to gain independence and not even top ten in the grand scheme of things in Africa right at all spere shows you been the first to gain independence mean absolutely nothing cos you're still an IMF colony technically speaking.
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 12:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Wizzzzmike:

looks am engaging a hunan prototype Ghanaian with extreme low self esteem but have to clutch on straws to console himself. Which major currency didn't gain against your toilet paper cedis last quarter of last year. Cfa was 11.5peswas to 1000 cfa from 8:40 for example. That's what percentage depreciation? How can your currency be strong when it's like a toilet paper in your own country and you're in a cave to know. What can 100 cedis buy in ghana as compare to 10,000 cfa in Cote D'ivoire. 10,000 cfa is Cote D'ivoire can buy in Cote D'ivoire what 500 cedis can't buy in ghana. Doesn't that make your currency a toilet paper ?
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 12:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Swanzi:

Abegii shut up ur Lagos is a bigger slum with noisy generators with all the oil u’ve been drilling for generations I am ashamed on ur behalf no wonder ur the poverty capital of the world beating war torn country like DR Congo to it grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Swanzi:

this the same ghana with 7 million Nigerians in it

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 12:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Swanzi:

It’s quite clear that you have simple English comprehension challenges …where did I dispute that Ghana’s population is not 30 million… are u ok ,go back n go read slowly maybe ur dull brain may comprehend n pick up what I meant…

You are the one Who claimed 30million Ghanaians find it difficult to feed 3 times a day and I was drawing ur attention to fact that the Ghanaian population is 30million so you are saying all the political elite and affluent including the president Vice Presidents billionaire’s celebrities footballers the academia all find it difficult to feed 3times a day is that ur point grin
So much for thinking before talking grin

Am sorry but u reason like a drunkard even war torn countries like Afghanistan Somalia Syria don’t have their entire population struggling to feed 3times a day u retârded vertebrate grin grin

At least Ghanaians are not resorting to cannibalism as u people are so grossly involved in neither are we chewing grass to feed ourselves..grin

Previous administration went to IMF for common policy credibility that was why he was hounded out of office as the first sitting president to loose an election,that is Ghana for u, democracy works, not ur zoo,where even common electricity becomes a privilege and a miracle, am sure You’ve on ur generator by now grin grin

Chinese are bringing garlic into ghana because garlic is not a delicacy of Ghanaians in fact most Ghanaians despise even the smell so why would any sane person venture into such business of growing garlic when he’s not sure people will consume it…so ur little brain never drew ur attention,now u see say u fool grin

same ghana a 15 year old boy killed a pregnant woman and a 10 year old boy for ritual

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2022
POKUASI2:
this the same ghana with 7 million Nigerians in it

Guy u are so pained u had to quickly go google slums in Accra to cover ur shame hahahahaha

This a public university in ur so called imf economy on life support mumu and this is where u roaches swarm and share with Ghanaians siaaa grin

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2022
POKUASI2:
same ghana a 15 year old boy killed a pregnant woman and a 10 year old boy for ritual

Hahaha guy is so pained he had to go to GhanaWeb to search for isolated crimes in the past hahaha…

Are u comparing cannibalism in about five communities to these isolated cases of mentally distabled individuals hahahaha stop crying…
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2022
Swanzi:

Hahaha guy is so pained he had to go to GhanaWeb to search for isolated crimes in the past hahaha…

Are u comparing cannibalism in about five communities to these isolated cases of mentally distabled individuals hahahaha stop crying…
your typical Ghanaian with fish brain. What is isolated case? Killing of this kind is widespread just that it's underreported. There almost no part of ghana I don't know so stop the crap with the " Isolated case".. captain mahama was brutally killed by teen and elderly women..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year / Asisat Oshoala Scores Her 2nd Goal In 2 Games For Barcelona / Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.