Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 (27844 Views)

Ghana 1 : 4 Netherlands: Ghana Crash Out Of U20 World Cup / AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Morocco (2 - 2) On 18th January 2022 / AFCON Morocco Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On 10th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2022
Swanzi:

Guy u are so pained u had to quickly go google slums in Accra to cover ur shame hahahahaha

This a public university in ur so called imf economy on life support mumu and this is where u roaches swarm and share with Ghanaians siaaa grin
this one was quick to put up UG hostel. The same UG with 7 to 8 perchers.. same university of ghana that one student will pay for hostel and bring 5 of his friends in and most of them will be sleeping on the floor.. try harder.. your economy is on life support and it's a fact..
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2022
POKUASI2:
this one was quick to put up UG hostel. The same UG with 7 to 8 perchers.. same university of ghana that one student will pay for hostel and bring 5 of his friends in and most of them will be sleeping on the floor.. try harder.. your economy is on life support and it's a fact..

So where is urs ,where is ur public universitiesgrin
And yet u swarm in like roaches to get better education here,but u how do u reason at all ie if u even have the brains to reason with grin

A 4yr old does better analysis than you grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2022
POKUASI2:
your typical Ghanaian with fish brain. What is isolated case? Killing of this kind is widespread just that it's underreported. There almost no part of ghana I don't know so stop the crap with the " Isolated case".. captain mahama was brutally killed by teen and elderly women..

Is that ur subtle attempt to equalize ur cannibalism tendencies hahahaha how can u equate isolated alleged ritual murder to people who roast and chew human meat for a delicacy
And how does Adam mahama’s murder equate cannibalism are u ok,are u sure u took ur pills today…you are basically holding on to straws,Adam Mahama was Killed cos he was assumed to be a robber since he had a gun on him n some also suspected him to be part of the military team protecting a mining firm which the community was in dispute with,how in GODs name does this equate to cannibalism u better go take ur pills now grin

If I want bring out the acts of ritual murder and killings even without cannibalism in ur zoo this am sure the pages will get to 100 by now grin

Comparing apples with oranges,a fish is even smarter than u … grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Swanzi:

Is that ur subtle attempt to equalize ur cannibalism tendencies hahahaha how can u equate isolated alleged ritual murder to people who roast and chew human meat for a delicacy
And how does Adam mahama’s murder equate cannibalism are u ok,are u sure u took ur pills today…you are basically holding on to straws,Adam Mahama was Killed cos he was assumed to be a robber since he had a gun on him n some also suspected him to be part of the military team protecting a mining firm which the community was in dispute with,how in GODs name does this equate to cannibalism u better go take ur pills now grin

If I want bring out the acts of ritual murder and killings even without cannibalism in ur zoo this am sure the pages will get to 100 by now grin

Comparing apples with oranges,a fish is even smarter than u … grin
You are not smart .. is there a scale to measure crime or murder. So long as human being was murdered by another human then the method become unimportant. How are you downplaying the fact that a 15 year old boy killed a pregnant woman and another 10 year old for ritual purposes and you say it's an isolated case.. what is more important, the gravity of the crime and the age of the perpetrator and the reason for killing humans. 15 year old killing a pregnant woman for ritual purposes should be over looked but murder by a grown adult to possibly another adult should be highlighted. What's your age and how smart are you really?
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
POKUASI2:
You are not smart .. is there a scale to measure crime or murder. So long as human being was murdered by another human then the method become unimportant. How are you downplaying the fact that a 15 year old boy killed a pregnant woman and another 10 year old for ritual purposes and you say it's an isolated case.. what is more important, the gravity of the crime and the age of the perpetrator and the reason for killing humans. 15 year old killing a pregnant woman for ritual purposes should be over looked but murder by a grown adult to possibly another adult should be highlighted. What's your age and how smart are you really?

Mumu just go to crime section now and bow ur head in shame if u have any remaining…
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Swanzi:

So where is urs ,where is ur public universitiesgrin
And yet u swarm in like roaches to get better education here,but u how do u reason at all ie if u even have the brains to reason with grin

A 4yr old does better analysis than you grin
"better education"? Please where is the better education and isn't "better education" suppose be about output. What grand scale achievement has your better education achieved that has shaked the world. The answer is about nonsense because your so called better education is anchored on READ AND RECITE PRINCIPLES. In Africa, universities have produced men and women that have gone on to conquer the world and can you point one out from your so called better READ AND RECITE UG that have produced nothing but laborers at industrial area..
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Swanzi:

Mumu just go to crime section now and bow ur head in shame if u have any remaining…

we have been inundated with crime news of various degrees. Including spousal murders where men are slitting the throats of their wives even in guest houses. Imagine a 15 year old killing a pregnant woman for money.. what does a 15 year old know about life not to talk if money.. it's just indication if how barbaric the Ghanaian society have become. IMAGINE A 15 YEAR OLD KILLING A PREGNANT WOMAN AND 10 YEAR OF BOY FOR MONEY MAKING. where in the world can you hear a thing like that if not ghana
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
POKUASI2:
we have been inundated with crime news of various degrees. Including spousal murders where men are slitting the throats of their wives even in guest houses. Imagine a 15 year old killing a pregnant woman for money.. what does a 15 year old know about life not to talk if money.. it's just indication if how barbaric the Ghanaian society have become. IMAGINE A 15 YEAR OLD KILLING A PREGNANT WOMAN AND 10 YEAR OF BOY FOR MONEY MAKING. where in the world can you hear a thing like that if not ghana

But at least non of them has a delicacy for the taste of human skull or roasting stomach for pepper soupgringrin

Goodluck searching for Ghanaian cannibals on the internet hahahaha
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
POKUASI2:
"better education"? Please where is the better education and isn't "better education" suppose be about output. What grand scale achievement has your better education achieved that has shaked the world. The answer is about nonsense because your so called better education is anchored on READ AND RECITE PRINCIPLES. In Africa, universities have produced men and women that have gone on to conquer the world and can you point one out from your so called better READ AND RECITE UG that have produced nothing but laborers at industrial area..

And yet ur brothers are falling over themselves to get here what an irony grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Swanzi:

And yet ur brothers are falling over themselves to get here what an irony grin
there's no figures to back your fictitious claims up so we can conclude that it's that classical case of Ghanaians talking before thinking. Provide us with data. Accurate data to back your claim up. Who will leave Nigerian varsities that have produced Ngozi okonjo Iweala, African development back president and the likes of chimamanda to inferior ghana schools that have not produced any known Human outside ghana.
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
POKUASI2:
there's no figures to back your fictitious claims up so we can conclude that it's that classical case of Ghanaians talking before thinking. Provide us with data. Accurate data to back your claim up. Who will leave Nigerian varsities that have produced Ngozi okonjo Iweala, African development back president and the likes of chimamanda to inferior ghana schools that have not produced any known Human outside ghana.

Another mumu analysis which clearly shows u really do type before u think… chimanda self never graduated from any Nigeria university again which Nigerian university did okonja attend tell me…grin joker banding words about hoping to score cheap points…okonja never attended university in Nigeria cos is full of sh1t sorry …
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by POKUASI2: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Swanzi:

Another mumu analysis which clearly shows u really do type before u think… chimanda self never graduated from any Nigeria university again which Nigerian university did okonja attend tell me…grin joker banding words about hoping to score cheap points…okonja never attended university in Nigeria cos is full of sh1t sorry …
I guess the old saying that says you're better off arguing with an animal than to argue with a Ghanaian is true because almost all the animals there is have sound mind and proper rational faculty than a Ghanaian.. chimamanda studied medicine and pharmacy for some time at UNN. African development bank president akinwumi a adesina studied in obafemi awolowo University.. wole soyinka same . No you don't hear any Ghanaian that have performed better than these individuals I listed above even with their better education that is on paper but in reality, their education is inferior and professor NWAGBARA said in the leaked vidoe that their education is inferior to Nigeria's. And alot of Ghanaians I know that have gone to these so called "better education" institutions think from their anuses. Most of them can't hold conversation
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
POKUASI2:
I guess the old saying that says you're better off arguing with an animal than to argue with a Ghanaian is true because almost all the animals there is have sound mind and proper rational faculty than a Ghanaian.. chimamanda studied medicine and pharmacy for some time at UNN. African development bank president akinwumi a adesina studied in obafemi awolowo University.. wole soyinka same . No you don't hear any Ghanaian that have performed better than these individuals I listed above even with their better education that is on paper but in reality, their education is inferior and professor NWAGBARA said in the leaked vidoe that their education is inferior to Nigeria's. And alot of Ghanaians I know that have gone to these so called "better education" institutions think from their anuses. Most of them can't hold conversation

See how the mumu is sheepishly shifting goal post… I asked you a straight up question which university did okonja graduate from in Nigeria ur are here blabbing like a goat grin about chimamanda… did she graduate from a Nigerian university when she did medicine why are u so dumb to comprehend simple sentences…!!!
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Banhammy717: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2022
Swanzi:

Just one player throwing punch equates the whole team did u do maths in Sch at all…grin

Now, Black Stars of Ghana is out of AFCON due to Indiscipline.
They are not commited players
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2022
Swanzi:

See long epistles of incoherent gibberish ur are in severe pains grin grin

oga hope u won’t commit suicide as common comoros beat your Ghana world best team - until 2088 Ghana won’t win the nations cup, you can take that to the bank - yeye kenke eating fiful grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Swanzi:

See this one u are basically clueless how old are u again…grin

If you were smart you would have known Ghana has never met Argentina at the senior level before but we have met their likes before, we have Germany,who are better than ur Argentina with ur Messi and we’ve never disappointed in fact we held them to a 2-2 draw the same tournament they trashed the host Brazil by 7 goals.
You make Messi in Argentina looks like a maradonna grin which we all know he’s not he’s only better in Barca

Stop glorifying mediocrity Olympics football is not even a sanctioned FIFA tournament shush..

Dude stop bringing Cameroon into the equation u are not Cameroon, simple ,make ur argument about ur country alone if u feel u have a better record than Ghana …

I know it hurt and is painful but Is only Cameroon and Egypt who can drag Ghana in Africa not Nigeria,facts…!!!

bold parts - are u kidding me? Ghana that lost to beat Comoros is the team you are comparing Nigeria with - tun da fa ya ya grin

USA rapes Ghana National team at every world cup, now Comoros rapes Ghana in Africa and you are here making mouth - go hide your head in shame bro

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2022
okuta007:

bold parts - are u kidding me? Ghana that lost to beat Comoros is the team you are comparing Nigeria with - tun da fa ya ya grin

USA rapes Ghana National team at every world cup, now Comoros rapes Ghana in Africa and you are here making mouth - go hide your head in shame bro

Did u just say USA rapes ghana grin since when did 1:0 loss become a rape…how old are u again…
If that’s the case then Argentina has Been anal raping n molesting u since time immemorialgrin

I still maintain is only Cameroun n Egypt who can drag us not u stop cryinggrin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2022
okuta007:

oga hope u won’t commit suicide as common comoros beat your Ghana world best team - until 2088 Ghana won’t win the nations cup, you can take that to the bank - yeye kenke eating fiful grin

Suicide when u have not committed it first for living in the zoo…grin

Most Ghanaians were praying for this loss to trigger the needed reforms in our sports and to stop the players from taking $30,000 each if they had beaten Comoros yesterdaygrin
Is a win win for us but I don’t expect u to understandgrin
For ur lil mind u think ur dragging me grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 8:33am On Jan 20, 2022
Swanzi:

Suicide when u have not committed it first for living in the zoo…grin

Most Ghanaians were praying for this loss to trigger the needed reforms in our sports and to stop the players from taking $30,000 each if they had beaten Comoros yesterdaygrin
Is a win win for us but I don’t expect u to understandgrin
For ur lil mind u think ur dragging me grin

lol is no longer football now - you have changed it to other issues - because your boys were raped silly by ordinary Comoros - now it’s the money you people don’t want the boys to collect ? you are lost my “vertically challenged” Breda - so your hopeless Ghana Black Stinks are no longer in the league of top teams like Cameroun and Egypt? Ozuor grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2022
okuta007:

lol is no longer football now - you have changed it to other issues - because your boys were raped silly by ordinary Comoros - now it’s the money you people don’t want the boys to collect ? you are lost my “vertically challenged” Breda - so your hopeless Ghana Black Stinks are no longer in the league of top teams like Cameroun and Egypt? Ozuor grin

You were just recently bruised raped in the anus by war torn CAR abi or u now forgotgrin in ur own backyard hahaha
Comoros defeat does not define ghana and again is only Cameroon or Egypt who can drag ghana in African football not Nigeria stop crying.
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Swanzi:

Did u just say USA rapes ghana grin since when did 1:0 loss become a rape…how old are u again…
If that’s the case then Argentina has Been anal raping n molesting u since time immemorialgrin

I still maintain is only Cameroun n Egypt who can drag us not u stop cryinggrin

so in your vertically challenged brain the USA and Argentina are on the same level in world football

Let me ask you - Algeria defeated world cup runner up West Germany in 1982 2-1, Cameroun beat defending world cup champions Argentina 1-0 in 1990, Nigeria defeated Bulgaria, semi finalist at the USA 94 - 3-0 in a world cup opener, Nigeria defeated World Cup favorites Spain 3-2 at France 98, Senegal defeated world cup defending champions France 1-0 at Korea/ Japan 2002… Kindly tell me Sir, remind us - what big name tram has your Black Stinks of Ghana defeated at the world cup?

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Swanzi:

You were just recently bruised raped in the anus by war torn CAR abi or u now forgotgrin in ur own backyard hahaha
Comoros defeat does not define ghana and again is only Cameroon or Egypt who can drag ghana in African football not Nigeria stop crying.

Boy, even almighty Brazil, France and even Germany and Portugal have lost to useless teams in qualifiers because some matches are not just worth fielding our best players so they don’t invest their time and energy securing victories when it means nothing to the qualifiers equation - but man this is AFCON : Africa’s world cup and Ghana was fv ck ed so raw and deep with your anus bleeding hopelessly all over the field - This is your best and and no excuses - Ghananese waste pipes all over the field - even Jordan Ayew granted an interview saying your team was not good enough and you are here forcing the black stink of Ghana to be on the same level with Egypt and Cameroun grin
yeye Ghananese grin grin grin

https://youtube.com/shorts/tNpnmEOukLM?feature=share

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2022
okuta007:

Boy, even almighty Brazil, France and even Germany and Portugal have lost to useless teams in qualifiers because some matches are not worth it, so they don’t invest their time and energy on fielding their best or some great players don’t just come to play qualifiers and they allow the fringe players to test the waters - but man this is AFCON : Africa’s world cup and Ghana was fv ck ed so raw and deep with your anus bleeding hopelessly all over the field - This is your best and and no excuses - Ghananese waste pipes all over the field - even Jordan Ayew granted an interview saying your team was not good enough and you are here forcing the black stink of Ghana to be on the same level with Egypt and Cameroun grin
yeye Ghananese grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2022
okuta007:

Boy, even almighty Brazil, France and even Germany and Portugal have lost to useless teams in qualifiers because some matches are not just worth fielding our best players so they don’t invest their time and energy securing victories when it means nothing to the qualifiers equation - but man this is AFCON : Africa’s world cup and Ghana was fv ck ed so raw and deep with your anus bleeding hopelessly all over the field - This is your best and and no excuses - Ghananese waste pipes all over the field - even Jordan Ayew granted an interview saying your team was not good enough and you are here forcing the black stink of Ghana to be on the same level with Egypt and Cameroun grin
yeye Ghananese grin grin grin

Hahahaha stop crying CAR beat u with all ur best players on the field u were thoroughly fvcked stop giving excuses…
A war torn country beat the hell out of u at ur own backyard stop moaning grin

When we mention the most successful afcon teams ghana is there with Cameroon and Egypt not Nigeria, stop crying grin

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2022
okuta007:

so in your vertically challenged brain the USA and Argentina are on the same level in world football

Let me ask you - Algeria defeated world cup runner up West Germany in 1982 2-1, Cameroun beat defending world cup champions Argentina 1-0 in 1990, Nigeria defeated Bulgaria, semi finalist at the USA 94 - 3-0 in a world cup opener, Nigeria defeated World Cup favorites Spain 3-2 at France 98, Senegal defeated world cup defending champions France 1-0 at Korea/ Japan 2002… Kindly tell me Sir, remind us - what big name tram has your Black Stinks of Ghana defeated at the world cup?

You are the one who brought USA up we’ve met them in a group stage 3thrice n beaten them twice u brought them not me…
Now u are clearly either very myopic or suffering from dementiagrin
Dude u couldn’t even beat South Korea,Sweden Greece and Iran grin and u are there bringing usa into the equation are u normalgrin
I wouldn’t even go to Argentina who are ur perennial violent rapers grin is like raping u is their birthrightgrin
Now ghana beat Czech Republic in 2006 at the our maiden edition to wordcup who were at the time one of the best teams and ranked 2 in world rankings with star players like pavel nedved ,Peter Czech,Milan baros,Thomas rosisky Ian koller etc

Pls we all know Spain before 2000 was wack stop kidding urself grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Swanzi:

You are the one who brought USA up we’ve met them in a group stage 3thrice n beaten them twice u brought them not me…
Now u are clearly either very myopic or suffering from dementiagrin
Dude u couldn’t even beat South Korea,Sweden Greece and Iran grin and u are there bringing usa into the equation are u normalgrin
I wouldn’t even go to Argentina who are ur perennial violent rapers grin is like raping u is their birthrightgrin
Now ghana beat Czech Republic in 2006 at the our maiden edition to wordcup who were at the time one of the best teams and ranked 2 in world rankings with star players like pavel nedved ,Peter Czech,Milan baros,Thomas rosisky Ian koller etc

Pls we all know Spain before 2000 was wack stop kidding urself grin

A spanish team with Zubizaretra? Hierro? Kiko, Luis Enrique, Morientes and Raul the Real Madrid talisman and all time LaLiga record goal scorer who was at his peak and prime ? A bulgaria team we defeated with the likes of Hristo Stoitchkov the free kick wizard and goal machine of Barcelona - world best Striker at that time ? Balakov, Popov who beat Germany in Second round with the likes of Mattheaus, Mathias Sammer, Juergen Klinsmann, Andreas Brehme ? you are indeed insane grin

Let me ask you one very stupid question - has Ghana ever beaten a Brazil senior team ? Nigeria did beating the likes of Rivaldo, Ronaldo, (both winning world footballers of the year within the next 3 years ) Bebeto, Juninho and real madrid prized sign on that year Flavio Conceicao? That same Brazil team that cried their eye balls out fvck ed Ghana skin to Skin and raped her anus red bleeding unending at that competition
grin

little kid as it stands today - Ghana is below the likes of BeninRepublic in the ratings of African football and can only be compared with the likes of Guyana and Tahiti in world football- that’s your reality / deal with it and fvck that Kenke eating kontri- am done ! cheesy grin

if you are not satisfied with where Ghana is today in football and you think I am hating in your country, kindly contact CAF to tell give you updates and results of the AFCON 2021 currently going on in Cameroun

Goodluck to you!

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
okuta007:

A spanish team with Zubizaretra? Hierro? Kiko, Luis Enrique, Morientes and Raul the Real Madrid talisman and all time LaLiga record goal scorer who at his peak and prime ? A bulgaria team we defeated with the likes of Hristo Stoitchkov the free kick wizard and goal machine of Barcelona - world best Striker at that time ? you are insane grin

Let me ask you one very stupid question - has Ghana ever beaten a Brazil senior team ? Nigeria did beating the likes of Rivaldo, Ronaldo, (both winning world footballers of the year within the next 3 years ) Bebeto, Juninho and real madrid prized sign on that year Flavio Conceicao? That same Brazil team that cried their eye balls out fvck ed Ghana skin to Skin and raped her anus red bleeding unending ?
grin

little kid as it stands today - Ghana is below the likes of BeninRepublic in the ratings of African football and can only be compared with the likes of Guyana and Tahiti in world football- that’s your reality / deal with it and fvck that Kenke eating kontri- am done ! cheesy grin

Load of incoherent pained gibberish …
You have never beaten Brazil at the senior level keep kwayetgrin
Olympic team doesn’t equate senior football team are that dumb stop this mediocrity now is shameful grin

Who hiero compared to zavi iniesta and the golden generation of Spanish football u pathetic retardeeen grin

Common war torn CAR fvcked ur anus hard without Vaseline in Lagos just some weeks ago so shut ur alcoholic breath n suck ur thumbgrin

You are alway our wives we beat anytime even with our weakest team ouch sorry but u are our wivesgrin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Swanzi:

Load of incoherent pained gibberish …
You have never beaten Brazil at the senior level keep kwayetgrin
Olympic team doesn’t equate senior football team are that dumb stop this mediocrity now is shameful grin

Who hiero compared to zavi iniesta and the golden generation of Spanish football u pathetic retardeeen grin

Common war torn CAR fvcked ur anus hard without Vaseline in Lagos just some weeks ago so shut ur alcoholic breath n suck ur thumbgrin

You are alway our wives we beat anytime even with our weakest team ouch sorry but u are our wivesgrin

and you had the nerve to mention Czech Republic as a big team you defeated at the world cup- a team parading a “fading” 34 year old Nedved who was way past his prime as his star player ? a team that didn’t make it out of the group ? I am talking about defeating a team that got to the semis or even finals of the world cup in that same competition - teams like Germany Algeria beat in 1982, Argentina that Cameroun beat in 1990 and Bulgaria get Nigeria beat in 1994 - so little kid, what big name country that shone at the world cup has Ghana ever defeated ? you can’t answer that grin

like i mentioned before, if we keep going to qualifiers - even countries like Brazil - Germany and France have had crazy moments losing to minows- Ghana is not an exception - I recalled in - 1992 world cup qualifiers for USA 94 - how Burundi abused and raped a star studded Ghanaian team parading the likes of Abedi Ayew Pele, Prince Opoku Polley, Edward Ansah, Nii Odartey Lamptey, Tony Yeboah, Yaw Preko, Ali Ibrahim, Opoku Nti, Tony Baffoe - and a host of other big stars - I guess you were not born then - Abedi was the biggest midfielder in the world - so does that mean Ghana was not good then? no- it was just the qualifiers and the players had no time to train together - same thing happened to Nigeria against CAR

but when u prepare and go to a competition like the AFCON, there is no excuse for failure and Ghana has no excuse to be abused, raped and humiliated this way at AFCON 2021 - not by big teams but small small yeye teams - haba, have some shame my “Breda” grin

so go hide your head in shame and face reality with your useless GFA and kenke eating vertically challenged Bredas grin at Aflao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
okuta007:

and you had the nerve to mention Czech Republic as a big team you defeated at the world cup- a team parading a 34 year old Nedved who was way past his prime as his star player ? a team that didn’t make it out of the group ? I am talking about defeating a team that got to the semis or even finals of the world cup in that same competition - teams like Germany Algeria beat in 1982, Argentina that Cameroun beat in 1990 and Bulgaria get Nigeria beat in 1994 - so little kid, what big name country that shone at the world cup has Ghana ever defeated ? you can’t answer that

like i mentioned before, if we keep going to qualifiers - even country’s like Brazil - Germany and France have had crazy moments losing to minows- Ghana is not an exception - I recalled in - 1992 world cup qualifiers for USA 94 - how Burundi abused and raped a Ghanaian team parading the likes of Abedi Ayew Pele, Prince Opoku Polley, Edward Ansah, Nii Odartey Lamptey, Tony Yeboah, Yaw Preko, Ali Ibrahim, Tony Baffoe - and a host of other big starts - I guess you were not born then - Abedi was the biggest midfielder in the world - so does that mean Ghana was not good then? no- it was just the qualifiers and the players had no time to train together - same thing happened to Nigeria against CAR

but when u prepare and go to a competition - there is no excuse for failure and Ghana has no excuse to be abused and humiliated this way at AFCON 2021

so go hide your head in shame and face reality with your useless GFA and kenke eating vertically challenged Bredas

Ur super was the 3rd worst team in the 2018 World Cup kiss the truth

You mean Czech who were ranked no 2in the world at that time…grin

Did you just type Abedi Pele is a midfieldergrin
How old are yougrin I give up
U are our wife’s periodgrin

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Swanzi:

Ur super was the 3rd worst team in the 2018 World Cup kiss the truth

You mean Czech who were ranked no 2in the world at that time…grin

Did you just type Abedi Pele is a midfieldergrin
How old are yougrin I give up
U are our wife’s periodgrin

Abedi may be a goal keeper for your useless Ghana team who don’t know how to place their players but in Olympique Marseille and 1860 Munich those days he was an attacking midfielder grin

Mr. Statistics - Ghana was beating by Comoros at AFCON 2021, and no amount of kenke eating can clean that away- it is on record forever and I am gladly my wife’s period because the bible says we are one flesh and blood - but you and your Ghananese team are waste pipes - were all Africa dey sh it put grin ozuor

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
okuta007:

Abedi may be a goal keeper for your useless Ghana team who don’t know how to place their players but in Olympique Marseille and 1860 Munich those days he was an attacking midfielder grin

Mr. Statistics - Ghana was beating by Comoros at AFCON 2021, and no amount of kenke eating can clean that away- it is on record forever and I am gladly my wife’s period because the bible says we are one flesh and blood - but you and your Ghananese team are waste pipes - were all Africa dey sh it put grin ozuor

Stop crying facts are sacred u are our wives we can handle u anytime any daygringrin

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:

Stop crying facts are sacred u are our wives we can handle u anytime any daygringrin

I will stick to the Afcon results and other ways your Ghana is beneath Nigeria and please listen to your Ghananese compatriots giving their opinion about Ghana and Nigeria and you are here beefing and hating on your betters: NIGERIA - happy viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPCcsTMRV8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVjtbrkdYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOIWIVLxzTM

Even a Cameroonian has this to say about Ghana and her hatred for Nigeria when they should be looking up to Nigeria

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDs7cc3SoJg

So, little kid even you own Ghananese people agree your hatred for Nigeria is stupid and a Cameroonian confirmed it too - mind you these are not even Nigerians saying these things - so the earlier you receive sense, and purge yourself of all that jealousy iniquity plaguing your mind, the better for you - am too blessed to argue with a bitter Ghananese on Nairaland - yiu know your country is so wack you won’t even stay on Ghana web but you are on Nigeria’s nairaland passing insults to people you should be learning from. Ozuor - ekeregbe shishan! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigeria Wins U17 World Cup For Record 5th Time / Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics / Manchester United Signs Eric Bailly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.