Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) (51455 Views)

Men, Is This True? (pix) / What Keeps A Marriage Together - Love Or Respect? / My Family Takes My Undiluted Kindness For Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Haywhymido:
OK, bosslady. Work harder and get ready to buy semen. Cos no sensible man will marry your type.

At the topic, the psychopath should be charged for human battering. No one would want his daughter treated like this
Oga work hard and buy seamen something some dog men throw in the dustbin? grin
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

That is one annoying thing about females

When you give them that toxic and bad treatment
Funny enough their love for you will just keep on increasing

I don't just understand females at all....am talking from experience

Behave like a bad guy to them...You bang them and dish them like they are nobody...then they will love you like mad

You show them care and simplicity...then they will lose interest in you
Haha damnnn niggar who understands that gender!
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by fitinwell: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2022
No Love ... Here
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by eguarojeona: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
This woman know what marriage really stand for marriage is for better or worse grin
What is true love if not foolishness
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by ButterBurger: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2022
It's love, I no con know if na true or false love, but let the lady live her life.
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by HOSTCOM(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2022
With her statement of I still love him, she's making me seeing this brutality as just ordinary costume. Because if its real she won't talk anything like LIKE HIM let alone LOVE. Abi no be so?
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Kfady: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2022
Just misunderstanding ,oponu agbalagba by the time he removes one of your eyes devil's work lo ma pe
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by IamAsiri: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Lie, this is photoshop from the pit of hell. So she has to prepare very well for the 'before' and 'after' pictures... called the husband to snap her before the beating, then called the husband to snap after receiving the beating. Does that makes any sense?

And you also believe that you are smart?

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Funkymode(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
Love wantintin
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Matthew2925(m): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Stockholm syndrome at work. She needs psychological teraphy.
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Fragility6: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Impregnablefolk:

We are about 2 enter d court room of Judge Judy! Here we go!
Fabrizio Romano
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by sleemomymy: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
THE WOMAN IS INTERESTED IN THE PRESENT NOT THE FUTURE. SHE CAN DIE FOR THE S#X
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by kenzysmith: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin
usah4:

Till death do them part (till she die she go know say that part na for Motivational Speakers)

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Gofwane(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin That's Iyaebe after being panel-beaten by Mosdii. The evening news paper has no option but to stick with him.
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
It's called Chinese
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by sript: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Only surgery fit return this face to normal...

How on earth someone would still defend such toxic partner still beat me...
How woku someone put up with a certified psychopath, labelled it "little misunderstanding)

Some pipu sha lipsrsealed
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by gleamy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jesus! Wetin the husband use to beat her laidis? grin grin
Even yeast no go swell like this inside flour.. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by MummyD2020(f): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
This woman know what marriage really stand for marriage is for better or worse grin

Mumu, see u see grave. Esteem issues
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Abuloma80(f): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is what I call "heartlessness to the highest level" on his part. And stupidity of same level on her side. It's okay, may be she will realise the truth when she sees herself in the morgue.
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by bolrew: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Total madness
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by CALCULUS16: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
SmellySperm:
Typical example of "babe you order for from FB vs babe that'll show up"

Isn't this what most women want? Toxic/tough men
men with six packs or muscular men. Forgetting that na that muscle they go use to train with their face one day (^^)
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by kingcjay(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is the definition of mending

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Hathor5(f): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sick.
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Hkff: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Really
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by errigdee: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
this one don sign her own death warrants already
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Impregnablefolk:

We are about 2 enter d court room of Judge Judy! Here we go!
ok am waiting to hear from aunty Kemi
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by AmadorSays: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
If na small misunderstanding be this, how big one go be abeg? shocked

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Fashionista01(f): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
True love
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Fantazy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
kenzysmith:

This is panelbeating
Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Qualer: 2:58am On Jan 15, 2022
orohbiro:
The husband is heartless see as he spoil this fine woman face. I can never bow for any man sad

but you will open leg for any man and suck any man's dickk!! We understand you perfectly! grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) by Brardana: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
For me, such a behavior from a partner can be considered as unacceptable. Everything because physical influence on the partner means that those one who applies his physical influence is an uncertain and weak person. Of course, sometimes we might face various traditions and customs, especially when we talk about eastern cultures. However, in my opinion, people have to find compromise rather than punching each other, at least they may divorce or end their relationships until it may lead to unpleasant consequences for both ones. It's kinda controversial question and there are plenty of opinions toward this issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound / How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.