Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Men Who Bash Women Are Losers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Bash Women Are Losers (501 Views)

Men Are Losers In Relationships Pics / Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) / Why Do Most Guys Bash Women On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Bash Women Are Losers by LiberatedGirl: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
A man that Complains about Women is an immature Loser. Whining all over Nairaland and abusing Women. That's a Losers Mentality. The Male Player is Enjoying Women and thanking God for Women since he knows how to get what he wants from Women. But the Loser has been Defeated, Conquered, Used, He has Lost so many times simply because he cannot think. A moi moi man who Women are eating up daily. A Man that Cannot Think is called a Fool. Any man that insults Women is a Fool. A Habitual Loser who thinks with his penis and nothing more being outsmarted by Women. A real man cannot be used by Women. A real man understands Women and does not insult Women. Which Mother insults her Children on Social Media ? No Mother .... all insults are behind closed doors , said and immitately forgotten. Do you know how often Children steal Money from their mothers bags and yet the Mother does not shout from the roof top.
When next you see a Man bashing Women on Nairaland, think " Childish, Immature, Learner and Fool "
Grow Up.
The Game is Simple
Women are only interested in Ambitious, Hard-working, smart, intelligent, neatly dressed men who do not throw their hard earned money at them and who do not behave like they are sex starved. When men make Job and Money their priority they will understand Women, a lazy man cannot understand women.

Let the Abuses Begin. Abuse me that's all Today's Man can do.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Bash Women Are Losers by LiberatedGirl: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
I'm off to bed. I'm not going to read any of the responses. I've said all there is to men growing up and being head over Women but people especially men will.not understand. If man is the head it means "Man is a Thinker ". Most men think from between their legs and the brain is not situated there. I have to repeat myself because reading and understanding is hard. I am not going to read any comments to this thread. So much hatred on Nairaland. Bad Energy.
Re: Men Who Bash Women Are Losers by dollytino4real(f): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
hard working men don't see women as their problems

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Bash Women Are Losers by LiberatedGirl: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2022
dollytino4real:
hard working men don't see women as their problems

You have said it all. Thank God for You. All men should read your comment so they can get a Life and face their jobs.
Re: Men Who Bash Women Are Losers by LiberatedMe: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2022
As Nairaland Clearly Shows Today's Man Is Childish And Childlike.
Re: Men Who Bash Women Are Losers by Powerbandoo(f): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2022
LiberatedMe:
As Nairaland Clearly Shows Today's Man Is Childish And Childlike.

Your boyfriend sponsoring you is a loser
Re: Men Who Bash Women Are Losers by sorority11(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
I have seen your comments and post, and you are guilty of what you are accusing people of. Does that make you twice the loser you mentioned?

The thing I hate most in my life is when people bash others because of one belongs to a particular gender.

If your gender affects your reasoning just know you have a problem.

Those men that bash women, will you bash women if you were a woman?

Women that bash men, will you talk I'll of men, if you were to be a man?

Gender, race, religious based bashing is like watching human evolution going backward.

Make you na dey think
Re: Men Who Bash Women Are Losers by LiberatedMe: 6:07am On Feb 04, 2022
LiberatedGirl You Should Run For President. I Love Your Posts. You Are Extremely Balanced And Best Of All You Are Objective , You Don't Take Sides Not Even Yours. Wish More People Were Like You. Keep It Up.
Re: Men Who Bash Women Are Losers by Judd007: 6:14am On Feb 04, 2022
Why even bash anybody ?
I don’t see any reason a woman should be insulted, make money and be good to all, men and women.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Worse And Why? / I Don't Know How All Of You Members Will feel about It?? / I Gave You All The Style, But You Were Not Good In Bëd - Wife Told Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.