Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,923 members, 7,866,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It (4245 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Tzar(m): 6:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Over Buhari's dead body will APC zone the presidency to the SE. The SE arrived the game late, yet they want the captainship.
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by zoedew: 6:40am On Jan 14, 2022
Not on your life!
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Abujason: 6:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Is APC ready to lose? Because Okoros will never vote APC satanic party

Toothless bulldog. You don get mouth yab rubbish here.

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Agugbadin: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Orji Kalu Nigeria is not for sale, that you plan is dead on arrival. You are a known and convicted thief Almighty God will not allow thieves to rule this country anymore.
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Kdon2: 7:01am On Jan 14, 2022
BeautifulRay:
https://punchng.com/presidency-orji-kalu-gives-condition-for-contesting-after-tinubus-declaration/?amp
This one is just a noise maker. A braggart. An exconvicted fraudster has no moral foundation to rule a sane country. grin
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by OBoy50: 7:05am On Jan 14, 2022
grin
Mr Man,nobody will serve you ticket on a platter....buy the ticket and contest with other region....
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2022
If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by toujurs: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Thieve, see his ugly mouth.
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by InoGetJoy: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2022
I'm Igbo but I'll gladly vote Osibanjo than this thief
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by 989900: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2022
Oponu!

1. Why shouldn't it be zoned to the southeast in the first place?

2. Why shouldn't you demand on principles of fairness, equity and justice that it should -- "anywhere-belleh-face-politician".

3. Instead of Nigerians to vote for you, make we kukumba vote for Evans the kidnapper.

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by toujurs: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2022
jeff1993:
Finally it has dawned on him!!!!

Since JAGABAN declared, all the puppies are moving back ..... That is the power of an alpha beast (politician)!!!!
You know nothing boy! Jagaban doesn't have a say in Apc, the same Apc him and buhari created, he was rendered handicap. Its his money thats working for now, as initial gra gra, wait till the last quarter of the year, his money will fail him. Northerners won't support him. They are after his massive wealth
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Trumann: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2022
ObianujuAku1:

Rule 2

I see that you have added Mynd to your mentions. Seems you desperately need that 1k per night.
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by jaxxy(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2022
jeff1993:
Finally it has dawned on him!!!!

Since JAGABAN declared, all the puppies are moving back ..... That is the power of an alpha beast (politician)!!!!

Umahi came out after jagaban and he seems serious. Tinubu is still consulting like he said. He only had a private discussion with Buhari. It’s none of our business.
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by CoolAmbience(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2022
Austino50:
looking for a cheap goal, oga no microzoning oo

That's how worthless they have become.

This is the result of leadership without impact on the people.

The Tinubu that is making wave as a top contender for the office of president and Orji Kalu both became governors in Nigeria on the same day.....what went wrong?

Imagine, he is waiting for the presidency to be zoned to the South East.

That will not happen....
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by jeff1993: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2022
toujurs:
You know nothing boy! Jagaban doesn't have a say in Apc, the same Apc him and buhari created, he was rendered handicap. Its his money thats working for now, as initial gra gra, wait till the last quarter of the year, his money will fail him. Northerners won't support him. They are after his massive wealth
..... Just like u said let's wait till last quarter of the year and see!!!

You don't underate Jagaban!!!! .... Jagaban should be a subject for students studying political science!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Ekweme Federal University: Can Igbos Take This / Nigeria Gunmen Kidnap First Civilian Governor Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Wife / Abia State Governor (T.A Orji) Finally Joins A P G A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.