Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It (4227 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by drnoel: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Lekan239(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2022
chaloskyx:
im igbo but id rather a yoruba man be president than Orji Kalu bunch of SE sellouts
we Yorubas are known to be very greedy, the only president I acknowledge from Yoruba is osibanjo. It's better to move it to SE or SS than to choose any other person in SW
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Tareq1105: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2022
Ekpeitit:
grin grin grin grin
Okay Okoro,we hear you.

South Yeast would not vote APC even if you give the ticket to Kalu or Umahi.

Therefore, there's no point wasting the ticket, trying to appease people who are naturally PDP, people whose hearts are somewhere else (PDP).

I expect PDP to consider south east for its Presidential candidate having been loyal from 1999 to date.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Tareq1105: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Lekan239:
we Yorubas are known to be very greedy, the only president I acknowledge from Yoruba is osibanjo. It's better to move it to SE or SS than to choose any other person in SW

Lekan politics is not like that.

How many votes do you think would come from South Yeast if APC give the ticket to the zone? (say 200,000)

How many votes do you think would come from South South if APC give the ticket to the zone? (say 250,000)

Is it 200,000 votes and 250,000 votes that you need to win presidency?

Or is it the other zones that would now have to work hard to vote massively to save a candidate from the zone who his people rejected?

That's the calculation. South Yeast and South South are stronghold of PDP, therefore, PDP should give its ticket to the zones.

You chop where you dey work.

Umahi as a presidential candidate of APC cannot guarantee the party 100,000 votes from his state. Even if given Senatorial ticket, Umahi cannot win it.

We saw how the PDP candidate dragged Kalu of APC to Tribunal over the Senatorial seat in Abia. His so called victory was challenged up to Appeal. Meaning that APC is just struggling in the south Yeast.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Funkymode(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Kalu, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Atiku non of you will get there
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Lekan239(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

Lekan politics is not like that.

How many votes do you think would come from South Yeast if APC give the ticket to the zone? (say 200,000)

How many votes do you think would come from South South if APC give the ticket to the zone? (say 250,000)

Is it 200,000 votes and 250,000 votes that you need to win presidency?

Or is it the other zones that would now have to work hard to vote massively to save a candidate from the zone who his people rejected?

That's the calculation. South Yeast and South South are stronghold of PDP, therefore, PDP should give its ticket to the zones.

You chop where you dey work.

Umahi as a presidential candidate of APC cannot guarantee the party 100,000 votes from his state. Even if given Senatorial ticket, Umahi cannot win it.

We saw how the PDP candidate dragged Kalu of APC to Tribunal over the Senatorial seat in Abia. His so called victory was challenged up to Appeal. Meaning that APC is just struggling in the south Yeast.
That's true, which comes to the conclusion that Nigeria is doomed. Because the only person I see competent enough in the west is osibanjo. Tinubu or Atiku are the potential winners of the election, both are birds of same feathers with the current president.

If APC zone to the west and PDP zone to either the South South or the South East, APC will win the election. So the best bet for PDP is to zone to the North
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by chaloskyx: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omo just forget SE leaders they have no regard for their own people talkless than the rest of the other tribes id rather go for SS or SW any day
Lekan239:
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by babavik: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Munamoqel: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
BeautifulRay:
https://punchng.com/presidency-orji-kalu-gives-condition-for-contesting-after-tinubus-declaration/?amp
no if zone to for village .just know that it a north and south zoning if any .go and hustle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigeria Must Operate Efficient Tax Administration To Boost Revenue / List Of Muslims That Have Held Top Government Positions In Southeast Since 1999 / Arise TV Speaks On Firing Oseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.