Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? (2078 Views)

I Am Emotionally Damaged / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Zealoy(m): 2:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Hi Nlanders, theres this girl i dated for 2yrs +, she loves me so much infact am her everything even the air she breath this girl has been there for me through everything she has been my back bone shes the type of girl that understand me perfectly but the thing is that all this while i've never really showed her love infact i neglect her so much that i dont even care for her, i nag at her and called her all sort of names at any given chance, i treated her so badly and disrespect her alot, we had a fight last year December on d 20th precisely and she moved out of my house and stop calling me or pick my calls.

Ever since then ive not been myself i never really knew i loved her this much i misses her everyday even as i type this am still having tears in my eyes, i just can't stop thinking about her. Pls guys what should i do? Should i just forget about her and move on? Which honestly i dont think i can find someone else like her again in this world.
Note: she has asked me to stay away from her
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Zealoy(m): 3:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Its 3:00 Am and i still can't sleep, if i close my eyes she's all i think of, yeah i have other girls but i can't seems to get my mind off her, am so ashamed of myself for treating the heart that loves me this bad for so long. Am gradually developing depression over this issue i can't seem to concentrate anymore
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by ufotty2001: 3:08am On Jan 14, 2022
Op try and say the truth. Do u miss her or u miss are regular puss.y

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by DroppingLiquid: 3:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Zealoy:
Hi Nlanders, theres this girl i dated for 2yrs +, she loves me so much infact am her everything even the air she breath this girl has been there for me through everything she has been my back bone shes the type of girl that understand me perfectly but the thing is that all this while i've never really showed her love infact i neglect her so much that i dont even care for her, i nag at her and called her all sort of names at any given chance, i treated her so badly and disrespect her alot, we had a fight last year December on d 20th precisely and she moved out of my house and stop calling me or pick my calls.

Ever since then ive not been myself i never really knew i loved her this much i misses her everyday even as i type this am still having tears in my eyes, i just can't stop thinking about her. Pls guys what should i do? Should i just forget about her and move on? Which honestly i dont think i can find someone else like her again in this world.

We take people that love us for granted, and when they leave we are devastated. That's how it is. You'll find another one maybe in 5 years time Be patient.

5 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 14, 2022
OP accept that you never loved her, your just pissed she left you, it's law of scarcity at work...

Try going out with other girls.

2 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Zealoy(m): 3:25am On Jan 14, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

We take people that love us for granted, and when they leave we are devastated. That's how it is. You'll find another one maybe in 5 years time Be patient.
i doubt if i can find a girl like her again cuz she's so rare. I mean she hustle for her self, she doesn't even care if i give her money or not.
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Zealoy(m): 3:30am On Jan 14, 2022
LordVoldermort:
OP accept that you never loved her, your just pissed she left you, it's law of scarcity at work...

Try going out with other girls.
talking about scarcity i have like 4 other girls, am kinda tall and cute so alot of women wants to be with me, but this particular girl is so different, even when i go wrong she will still be the one to apologise just for peace.
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Zealoy(m): 3:36am On Jan 14, 2022
ufotty2001:
Op try and say the truth. Do u miss her or u miss are regular puss.y
honestly pus*y is not my problem, if i need it i can just put a call to any of my babes, but what i miss is far more than that.
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 14, 2022
Zealoy:
talking about scarcity i have like 4 other girls, am kinda tall and cute so alot of women wants to be with me, but this particular girl is so different, even when i gone wrong she will still be the one to apologise just for peace.
Liking 4 other girls is different from going out with them, I still think you only like this girl because she left you and maybe she would have left you sooner if you were a bit nicer to her i.e less scarce
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by falcon01: 4:37am On Jan 14, 2022
Zealoy:
Its 3:00 Am and i still can't sleep, if i close my eyes she's all i think of, yeah i have other girls but i can't seems to get my mind off her, am so ashamed of myself for treating the heart that loves me this bad for so long. Am gradually developing depression over this issue i can't seem to concentrate anymore
Good for you, you don't deserve her.

3 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by MufasaLion: 5:53am On Jan 14, 2022
Crying because of a woman at the middle of the night?

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 14, 2022
Zealoy:
....but the thing is that all this while i've never really showed her love infact i neglect her so much that i dont even care for her, i nag at her and called her all sort of names at any given chance, i treated her so badly and disrespect her alot, we had a fight last year December on d 20th precisely and she moved out of my house and stop calling me or pick my calls.

Leave her alone. She put up with your toxicity and abuse for far too long. I hope she will continue to do right by herself by never contacting you again or picking your calls, and I pray she finds someone who deserves her. As for you, stay away from her.

In Janet Jackson's voice, "Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone".

6 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by chatinent: 6:04am On Jan 14, 2022
She was living in your house unmarried. I am not surprised.
Zealoy:
honestly pus*y is not my problem, if i need it i can just put a call to any of my babes, but what i miss is far more than that.
After seeing this, I think you may need more time to grow up to understand what relationship means.
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 6:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Op, u think she is a Fool. U dated her for good 2yrs, u didn't even marry her perhaps, u don't even have the money to marry her yet she(made herself a free wife) because of her love for u, brought her things to Live with u yet u still have the guts to maltreat her! Bro, u deserve the heartbreak. Go try other girls and see whether u will easily see other girls like her. Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2022
InTheCloudySky:

Leave her alone. She put up with your toxicity and abuse for far too long. I hope she will continue to do right by herself by never contacting you again or picking your calls, and I pray she finds someone who deserves her. As for you, stay away from her.

In Janet Jackson's voice, "Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got til it's gone".
Don't blame the girl, read the story again. He said, he maltreated her.
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by qtguru(m): 6:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't blame the girl, read the story again. He said, he maltreated her.

Huh did you read what she wrote ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by nokspos: 6:44am On Jan 14, 2022
call her number now , abi. you should appologies but the truth is you will always be her slave henceforth
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 7:01am On Jan 14, 2022
qtguru:

Huh did you read what she wrote ?
What did she write?
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:02am On Jan 14, 2022
cool
You'll never know the worth of what you have,not until you loses it cool. Op,so long youve realized your mistakes,go and apologize to her..In fact,try as much as possible to make her see reasons with you why you truly need her back in your life......

Las las,no maltreat her again if she eventually come back..I wish you good luck bro cool

5 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Zealoy(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2022
falcon01:
Good for you, you don't deserve her.
yeah u are right, i don't deserve her at all, i even accused her of been the course of my misfortunes that she have marine husband and so on, but i didn't mean all those things i said to her
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Zealoy(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool
You'll never know the worth of what you have,not until you loses it cool. Op,so long youve realized your mistakes,go and apologize to her..In fact,try as much as possible to make her see reasons with you why you truly need her back in your life......

Las las,no maltreat her again if she eventually come back..I wish you good luck bro cool
I've gone to her business place before to apologise but because of my ego i couldn't but when i finally did she asked me to leave her shop and never come back that the next time i will come to her shop she will disgrace me
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Clinghton: 7:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Follow your heart.
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Zealoy(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Op, u think she is a Fool. U dated her for good 2yrs, u didn't even marry her perhaps, u don't even have the money to marry her yet she(made herself a free wife) because of her love for u, brought her things to Live with u yet u still have the guts to maltreat her! Bro, u deserve the heartbreak. Go try other girls and see whether u will easily see other girls like her. Nonsense!
U are right had it been i have money i would have married her but honestly am not yet financial capable to settle down, she will make the best wife any man can ever ask of, very supportive and hard working infact i know I've lost a rare gem
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Zealoy:
I've gone to her business place before to apologise but because of my ego i couldn't but when i finally did she asked me to leave her shop and never come back that the next time i will come to her shop she will disgrace me
. Mennnnnnnn,this is serious.......But see en my guy, don't you know any of her close friends..At least,try pass through them to get to her........My bro,I was in your shoes recently,just that my own babe saw reasons with me..Tho she did similar things like your own babe like not picking my calls,and not replying my DMs....So I had to steer clear from her for a week,las las,na only her begin call oh cheesy. Now we're good together,tho I still dey perceive small trace of anger in her lipsrsealed

My guy,I pray you should truly find a way to get her back, because there's no good banny out there.. Don't let any mumu redpill ideology to deceive you into believing you're a SIMP undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Zealoy(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2022
MufasaLion:
Crying because of a woman at the middle of the night?
bro I've never done that before for any girl, but this very girl....
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Zealoy:
U have just learnt ur lesson the hard way. If i were in her shoes, i would have done the same. U hurted her so badly, u treated her like trash or like an Orphan. However, u might still get her back. Go to her shop, sit down there and tell her that u are very sorry. If she says she will disgrace u, tell her let disgrace u. If she starts flaming up, make it dramatical. Go and hold her waist from the back while u keep telling her in her ears, make it dramatical. She will be forced to laugh out and let go of her hurt feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
I blame the girl. I should read the story again. He said, he maltreated her.
Neither did I, hence my previous reply. Yes, YOU should read both the OP's story and my previous reply again because it's either you've got a comprehension problem or you need glasses.
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Neither did I, hence my previous reply. Yes, YOU should read both the OP's story and my previous reply again because it's either you've got a comprehensive problem or you need glasses.
U are the one that has comprehensive problem and needs medicated glasses. U should read again, it's obvious u don't understand English language or maybe u attended a night school that has really affected ur sight badly. Op himself, admitted his fault.
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Zealoy:
U are right had it been i have money i would have married her but honestly am not yet financial capable to settle down, she will make the best wife any man can ever ask of, very supportive and hard working infact i know I've lost a rare gem
U should have treated her well. She loved u inspite of ur financial status, that was why she lived with u. Alright, just do what i told u to do in my previous comments.
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by qtguru(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
What did she write?

I was confused cuz she stated the guy was the problem, that's why I mentioned your reply
Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by pansophist(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2022
Later you go say love no de outside again. But it came to you on a platter of gold, and you swindle it. I doubt if the girl will come back, because everyone have a breaking point, and it's bye from there. "The one" is anyone that loves you genuinely, better if it's mutual. Learn from it and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Zealoy:

You have to looks for her and apologies for being selfish to her

You have to learn to love those who loves you

But if you know that when you reconcile with her, you will continue the beast character, just let it end like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men Let's Discuss / I Want Children Without Getting Married / Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.