Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate (3036 Views)

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election / Kano Governorship Election: Declare Our Candidate Winner To Avoid Violence - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 7:01am On Jan 14, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
why not Peter Obi for president and Adrsina for VP?
Adeshina is well more groomed and recognized internationally than Peter Obi reasons why he will need an experienced hand in the Nigerian politics to show him around at least for a year...
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by louqas: 7:02am On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Bros forget... is it enshrined in the constitution abi na we make am the new normal bros anything is possible as long is we are united the north for now can be placed at the red chamber all we need is unity and the north central..

Of course not but its politics....and politics in a multi ethnic and multi religious society like ours is inclusive.....how would you feel it both candidates were northerners and Muslims.
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by louqas: 7:08am On Jan 14, 2022
1671one:
[s][/s]
grin grin grin grin[b]OYA[/b] grin grin grin grin grin[b]CANCEL[/b]L grin grin angry grin[b]emoji[/b] grin grin grin grin angry angryMUMU grin grin grin grin[b]LWKMD[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2022
louqas:

Of course not but its politics....and politics in a multi ethnic and multi religious society like ours is inclusive.....how would you feel it both candidates were northerners and Muslims.
I understand that part of politics you mean but how would you balance the status quo now that the southeast is craving for a turn and still maintain an autocratic combo
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by louqas: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:

I understand that part of politics you mean but how would you balance the status quo now that the southeast is craving for a turn and still maintain an autocratic combo

Why not chose a northerner and muslim to be vice?
But then there has never been a time an iboman is not on the ballot.... the problem is the main political parties giving them a chance....especially the PDP for their loyalty over the years, but the pdp knows the ibo votes dont really matter....its just to complete the number and all a candidate need in the east is 25% votes in one or two ibo states to win...a candidate can even win without any ibo states voting for him....thats why ibos need to up their game and build political bridges if truly they want presidency.....for now in APC no vacancy for an ibo presidential candidate till 2031
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by louqas: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry
1671one:
[s][/s]
cool cool cool cancell emojis now to show your smartness...cancellation is outdated...up your childish games grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by louqas: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2022
1671one:
[s][/s]
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry sad sad shocked shocked cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2022
louqas:

Why not chose a northerner and muslim to be vice?
But then there has never been a time an iboman is not on the ballot.... the problem is the main political parties giving them a chance....especially the PDP for their loyalty over the years, but the pdp knows the ibo votes dont really matter....its just to complete the number and all a candidate need in the east is 25% votes in one or two ibo states to win...a candidate can even win without any ibo states voting for him....thats why ibos need to up their game and build political bridges if truly they want presidency.....for now in APC no vacancy for an ibo presidential candidate till 2031
Okay..but you still have not answered my question. Who would you prefer from the north
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Bros see eeh... this your statement is exactly what has been making us vote the wrong persons into power since 1999. I am not yoruba but I believe in what an Adeshina and Obi combo can do lets forget about tribalism or trying to balance the status quo and move this country forward for once..
And aboki will watch Igbo and Yoruba presidency.
Or you want to tell me there are not upright and good people from northern Nigeria?
Let's be real.
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Wawelexy(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2022
HenryThegreat1:

Nothing is beautiful about thread.
You want Yoruba man to be president and Igbo man vice in 2023.
How about northern?
We Like discussing of impossible stuff like this.

Haba!! But we just voted for a northerner for good eight years.... Habamana, fear God nau...

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by louqas: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Okay..but you still have not answered my question. Who would you prefer from the north

So many
Zulum
Elrufai
Kwankwaso
Ribadu
Amina Mohammed
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Quiny32323: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Great Nigerian youth this is the only opportunity we have to phase out this old and good for nothing politicians, tribalism and religion aside just like we trended the END SARS matter can we solidly campaign for this great autocrats to pilot this great nation to its promise lands we know they may not be 100% perfect but atleast they can align with the rapid development of the western world and take us half to the promise land..who is with me on this I will lead from the front.. lets start with twitter.
Akinwunmi Adeshina for president and Peter Obi for Vice.

And north will allow you
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2022
louqas:

So many
Zulum
Elrufai
Kwankwaso
Ribadu
Amina Mohammed
Amina muhammed is a better option for me just that you can't have two newbies into the Nigerian power house zulum on the other is ok too but how do you qualm the agitations in the east without them being in the presidency.. I would say zulum can be at the red chamber they have ruled long enough at least sacrificing 8years is not supposed a big deal

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by YorubaKing: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2022
OP, you're very correct but, the problem is, >90% of Nigerians are mentally deranged so, they're barely sane. undecided
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Nicepoker(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Great Nigerian youth this is the only opportunity we have to phase out this old and good for nothing politicians, tribalism and religion aside just like we trended the END SARS matter can we solidly campaign for this great autocrats to pilot this great nation to its promise lands we know they may not be 100% perfect but atleast they can align with the rapid development of the western world and take us half to the promise land..who is with me on this I will lead from the front.. lets start with twitter.
They will all fail. The way Nigeria is structured will always guarantee your failure no matter how good you think you are.
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Danjikanbauchi: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2022
Peter Obi for president Ganduje for VP.
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2022
YorubaKing:
OP, you're very correct but, the problem is, >90% of Nigerians are mentally deranged so, they're barely sane. undecided
Lol smiley90% too much ooh bros
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
They will all fail. The way Nigeria is structured will always guarantee your failure no matter how good you think you are.
Thats why we the youth needs to change that
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Nicepoker(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Thats why we the youth needs to change that
Which of our youths will go into that office with the restructuring ideology. Most of the youths don't even understand what restructuring is all about.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Alabule: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Why do we keep casting Peter Obi in the role of a VP.
He is good enough to be a President.
Better than Akinwunmi Ishola if I am to say.
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by freshkpomo(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Peter Obi for president Ganduje for VP.

Our Dollar ooooo grin

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Danjikanbauchi: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2022
freshkpomo:

Our Dollar ooooo grin

have you ever touched Dollar with your hands ?
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by freshkpomo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
have you ever touched Dollar with your hands ?

I earn Euros Which currently has more value than dollars... Pick your fight rightly..

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Idiko1: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:

I guess you have no illusion that sanity amounts to stupidity. Nigeria is not owned by Yoruba and Fulani. Why not Peter Obi for president and Akinwunmi Adeshina for Vice?
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by profeazy: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Somebody asked why not Obi and Adesina? Obi is more experienced in governance than Adesina. Or is his crime being Igbo? Are you then being objective and 'sane' as you claim?
IvarDboneless:

Bros see eeh... this your statement is exactly what has been making us vote the wrong persons into power since 1999. I am not yoruba but I believe in what an Adeshina and Obi combo can do lets forget about tribalism or trying to balance the status quo and move this country forward for once..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Asiwaju Tinubu Doesn't Deserve Disrespect From Anybody....." Wike Blast Critics / If The Court Fails To Sack Tinubu, Then Tinubu Way Is The Way. / Ekiti: I Will Always Protect Pensioners' Rights - Governor Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.