Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate (3034 Views)

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election / Kano Governorship Election: Declare Our Candidate Winner To Avoid Violence - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by NaMe4: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
louqas:

Two southerners
Two christians
Wont work
Our politics is heavily influenced by ethnicity and religion...lets not deceive ourselves.

Pres - Akinwunmi Adesina

Vice - Amina Mohammed or Sanusi Lamido Sanusi or S/Eastern Muslim

Senate President - South East or Northern Christian

The remaining 3 geopolitical zones will share:
Speaker (HOR), SGF, Party National Chairman.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by odysey: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Great Nigerian youth this is the only opportunity we have to phase out this old and good for nothing politicians, tribalism and religion aside just like we trended the END SARS matter can we solidly campaign for this great autocrats to pilot this great nation to its promise lands we know they may not be 100% perfect but atleast they can align with the rapid development of the western world and take us half to the promise land..who is with me on this I will lead from the front.. lets start with twitter.
Akinwunmi Adeshina for president and Peter Obi for Vice.
If it's the adeshina I know you're not sane and have derailed the thread
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
odysey:

If it's the adeshina I know you're not sane and have derailed the thread
Probably its not the one you know
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
profeazy:
Somebody asked why not Obi and Adesina? Obi is more experienced in governance than Adesina. Or is his crime being Igbo? Are you then being objective and 'sane' as you claim?

No its because you are being tribalistic and its beclouding your sense of reasoning
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Idiko1:

I guess you have no illusion that sanity amounts to stupidity. Nigeria is not owned by Yoruba and Fulani. Why not Peter Obi for president and Akinwunmi Adeshina for Vice?
Which ever it is long as its takes us ton the promise land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Thereddevil: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wawelexy:

You go stubborn for real life.... You know how many people get their own preferred candidate, what if every nairalander seeing this thread start asking if those people re insane to support their preferred candidate, will the purpose of this thread be fulfilled? Reason am now...
Lol, i was gonna say the same thing.. Some people feel too smart... He still didn't see what he wrote right there was a deviation to the beautiful post... Who cares if Reno is sane or not?
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by DabuIIIT: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Great Nigerian youth this is the only opportunity we have to phase out this old and good for nothing politicians, tribalism and religion aside just like we trended the END SARS matter can we solidly campaign for this great autocrats to pilot this great nation to its promise lands we know they may not be 100% perfect but atleast they can align with the rapid development of the western world and take us half to the promise land..who is with me on this I will lead from the front.. lets start with twitter.

Supported.
E duro o... where's my glasses..tani mo quote??! shocked
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by DabuIIIT: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is what I call genuine change
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by DabuIIIT: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless IvartheMENTAL :

Finally...once in a month, someone makes sense. grin
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
DabuIIIT:

Finally...once in a month, someone makes sense. grin
Me the mental wink I be good boy ooh
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by DabuIIIT: 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Me the mental wink I be good boy ooh
This your combination really makes sense...it will give Nigeria a really fresh air start all over again...
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by DabuIIIT: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
HenryThegreat1:

And aboki will watch Igbo and Yoruba presidency.
Or you want to tell me there are not upright and good people from northern Nigeria?
Let's be real.

The north has been at the helm of power since 1960!!!!
Every year in Nigeria,the north has been at the seat of power!!!! Are they the owners of Nigeria?

It's high time things changed or we 4kn split
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by omoharry(f): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Did Adewunmi tell you he is interested ? We know about Obi but not Adeshina . He might not be Interested in Nigeria dark politics
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by omoharry(f): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
LordVoldermort:
I thought Desmond Elliot would be there
That one na only toilet and wooden bridge he go they approve for commissioning . God forbid
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
omoharry:
Did Adewunmi tell you he is interested ? We know about Obi but not Adeshina . He might not be Interested in Nigeria dark politics
Its really a dark politics we play in this part of the world but we need find the light ASAP before we get.overwhelmed by the darkness
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
DabuIIIT:

The north has been at the helm of power since 1960!!!!
Every year in Nigeria,the north has been at the seat of power!!!! Are they the owners of Nigeria?

It's high time things changed or we 4kn split
Thats why we need to rally round the north central and maybe few literate from the north and we good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Idiko1: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:

The continuation of joke called democracy in Nigeria is fool's theory. Nigeria may see a foundation for progress if it adopts Jerry J. Rawlings method of cleansing.
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2022
Idiko1:

The continuation of joke called democracy in Nigeria is fool's theory. Nigeria may see a foundation for progress if it adopts Jerry J. Rawlings method of cleansing.
And who can u visualize that befits such position to take up such cleansing...
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by profeazy: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
You have not answered my question. Why not Obi/Adesina. Why Adesina/Obi. I expect an objective response please. I have given reasons why an Obi/Adesina ticket is more viable. You have however failed to provide an objective response to this question so far. Note I am not yet accusing you of tribalism.

IvarDboneless:

No its because you are being tribalistic and its beclouding your sense of reasoning
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
profeazy:
You have not answered my question. Why not Obi/Adesina. Why Adesina/Obi. I expect an objective response please. I have given reasons why an Obi/Adesina ticket is more viable. You have however failed to provide an objective response to this question so far. Note I am not yet accusing you of tribalism.

Which ever way.. most important thing is having autocrats manning these positions so life can be better for you and I...Obi will make a very good president too..
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Tap0lane: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Peter Peter Obi is a criminal n you have to be mad to list him as an option to rule Nigeria, when you are against others indicted like him.

IvarDboneless:

because Adesina is no criminal like Peter Peter Obi

JohnFGbegile:
why not Peter Obi for president and Adrsina for VP?

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Tap0lane: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Beta than the lunatic Abaribe that collect constituent allowance for 20 years without a single project. I have no idea what your fools define as failure again.
omoharry:
That one na only toilet and wooden bridge he go they approve for commissioning . God forbid
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by omoharry(f): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tap0lane:
Beta than the lunatic Abaribe that collect constituent allowance for 20 years without a single project. I have no idea what your fools define as failure again.
May God give you the grace to witness good leadership, so that you won't settle for rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except / JRC Gives Rilwanu Lukman's Oil Company 72-hours To Leave The Niger Delta / This Is James Ibori's Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.