Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate (3035 Views)

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election / Kano Governorship Election: Declare Our Candidate Winner To Avoid Violence - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 3:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Great Nigerian youth this is the only opportunity we have to phase out this old and good for nothing politicians, tribalism and religion aside just like we trended the END SARS matter can we solidly campaign for this great autocrats to pilot this great nation to its promise lands we know they may not be 100% perfect but atleast they can align with the rapid development of the western world and take us half to the promise land..who is with me on this I will lead from the front.. lets start with twitter.
Akinwunmi Adeshina for president and Peter Obi for Vice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 14, 2022
I thought Desmond Elliot would be there

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 3:19am On Jan 14, 2022
LordVoldermort:
I thought Desmond Elliot would be there
Desmond wetin you call am undecided
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Entprys(m): 3:35am On Jan 14, 2022
What is your definition Of a "SANE NIGERIAN" ?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Perfectbeing(m): 3:48am On Jan 14, 2022
So you mean Reno Omokri isn't sane and literate?
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 3:53am On Jan 14, 2022
Entprys:
What is your definition Of a "SANE NIGERIAN" ?
One who is not partisan and tribalistic who understands what it means to live as a normal human should and not surviving life each passing day...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 3:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
So you mean Reno Omokri isn't sane and literate?
Don't deviate from the topic thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Perfectbeing(m): 3:57am On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Don't deviate from the topic thank you
How am I deviating from the topic? Few weeks back, Reno Omokri declared his support for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar presidency. That's why I asked if he's not sane or a literate.
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Wawelexy(m): 4:11am On Jan 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
How am I deviating from the topic? Few weeks back, Reno Omokri declared his support for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar presidency. That's why I asked if he's not sane or a literate.

Oga leave Reno out of this beautiful thread.... Is he the only youth in Nigeria? OP is on track..... I just pray Adeshina too doesn't compromise if at all this is possible...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Perfectbeing(m): 4:19am On Jan 14, 2022
Wawelexy:

Oga leave Reno out of this beautiful thread.... Is he the only youth in Nigeria? OP is on track..... I just pray Adeshina too doesn't compromise if at all this is possible...
I have the right to call whosoever I wanna call out on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Wawelexy(m): 4:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:

The create your own thread... Why derail someone else's thread

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Perfectbeing(m): 4:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Wawelexy:

The create your own thread... Why derail other people's thread
I didn't derail the thread

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Wawelexy(m): 4:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I didn't derail the thread

You did bro, the thread was about Adeshina and obi. But then let's forget it, this argument is derailing on it's own..
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Perfectbeing(m): 4:34am On Jan 14, 2022
Wawelexy:

You did bro, the thread was about Adeshina and obi. But then let's forget it, this argument is derailing on it's own..
The thread is about sane people supporting a certain politician and I asked if Reno was insane when he supported Atiku. That's not detailing to me.
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 4:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Wawelexy:

Thank you
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Wawelexy(m): 4:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
The thread is about sane people supporting a certain politician and I asked if Reno was insane when he supported Atiku. That's not detailing to me.

You go stubborn for real life.... You know how many people get their own preferred candidate, what if every nairalander seeing this thread start asking if those people re insane to support their preferred candidate, will the purpose of this thread be fulfilled? Reason am now...
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Perfectbeing(m): 4:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Wawelexy:

You go stubborn for real life.... You know how many people get their own preferred candidate, what if every nairalander seeing this thread start asking if those people re insane to support their preferred candidate, will the purpose of this thread be fulfilled? Reason am now...
Guy lemme alone na
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Jostoman: 4:50am On Jan 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
then go and open another thread for it Tinubu boy
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Perfectbeing(m): 4:53am On Jan 14, 2022
Jostoman:
then go and open another thread for it Tinubu boy
pot calling kettle black. Did I mention Tinubu?
FYI, I'm supporting Kingsley Moghalu
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:24am On Jan 14, 2022
Wawelexy:

Nothing is beautiful about thread.
You want Yoruba man to be president and Igbo man vice in 2023.
How about northern?
We Like discussing of impossible stuff like this.
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by beeblack: 5:53am On Jan 14, 2022
Even, if oyinbo discovers something, he calls his colleagues and they carry on different experiments on it to confirm the authenticity of the discovery.

But here you are, you just conclude in ur room whom to vote for without 70percent assurance that they are the only people that can save us.

None of us knows the the right candidate, we are just supporting our choice
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by Alitair(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2022
Unfortunately 98% of Nigerian youths, though literate, are all insane.
Abi u think "nobody is normal in Naija" na just hype?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2022
HenryThegreat1:

Nothing is beautiful about thread.
You want Yoruba man to be president and Igbo man vice in 2023.
How about northern?
We Like discussing of impossible stuff like this.
Bros see eeh... this your statement is exactly what has been making us vote the wrong persons into power since 1999. I am not yoruba but I believe in what an Adeshina and Obi combo can do lets forget about tribalism or trying to balance the status quo and move this country forward for once..

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 6:50am On Jan 14, 2022
beeblack:
Even, if oyinbo discovers something, he calls his colleagues and they carry on different experiments on it to confirm the authenticity of the discovery.

But here you are, you just conclude in ur room whom to vote for without 70percent assurance that they are the only people that can save us.

None of us knows the the right candidate, we are just supporting our choice
Bros who would you prefer as the best combo for this job?
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by louqas: 6:51am On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Great Nigerian youth this is the only opportunity we have to phase out this old and good for nothing politicians, tribalism and religion aside just like we trended the END SARS matter can we solidly campaign for this great autocrats to pilot this great nation to its promise lands we know they may not be 100% perfect but atleast they can align with the rapid development of the western world and take us half to the promise land..who is with me on this I will lead from the front.. lets start with twitter.

Two southerners
Two christians
Wont work
Our politics is heavily influenced by ethnicity and religion...lets not deceive ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 6:52am On Jan 14, 2022
Alitair:
Unfortunately 98% of Nigerian youths, though literate, are all insane.
Abi u think "nobody is normal in Naija" na just hype?
My brother sometimes in a man's life one need to just sit and think about your achievements and future and that time na now no be to japa ooh
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2022
IvarDboneless:
why not Peter Obi for president and Adrsina for VP?

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by louqas: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2022
1671one:
[s][/s]
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....
Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by IvarDboneless: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2022
louqas:

Two southerners
Two christians
Wont work
Our politics is heavily influenced by ethnicity and religion...lets not deceive ourselves.
Bros forget... is it enshrined in the constitution abi na we make am the new normal bros anything is possible as long is we are united the north for now can be placed at the red chamber all we need is unity and the north central..

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Sane And Literate Nigerian Youth This Is Our Candidate by louqas: 6:59am On Jan 14, 2022
1671one:
[s][/s]

[s]Chai
No way to cancel emoji.....eh yah..i got you

See the foolishness of your actions?....oya try cancelling emojis now....MUMU[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNG Bus”: Gas-powered Buses Arrives Lagos, Charges N200 Per Passenge / 9.3bn Returnee Honored / Revisiting History: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.