Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help (45726 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / EFCC Arrests Man For Issuing Death Threat Against Its Chairman, Olukoyede / Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by kingjessy(f): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2022
He should report if he is clean.pls check out my signature
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by wamide042(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Have asked him ...he didn't he is a very easy going guy ..he is not a dubious person...he even teaches people how to make legit money online ,but he was once a multi level network marketer and promoterone time..but when I ask him he only owe someone about 100k which he was planning to pay back but the person has been telling him if he did not pay that she will kill him in the shrine ...but this is a different message entirely according to him

Alaye shut up joor!!! It’s either you or your friend, I don’t trust anyone that says the teach people how to make money online.. they’re all scammers… your friend or you have scammed someone…

2 Likes

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Baamm(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:
Good morning nairalanders

A friend of mine called me 4 days ago that he received a text message from a strange number the message goes thus:

"You have been hiding and running this 2022 anywhere you are we will get you and we will shoot you and also gun you down try don't forget this word this date 10th Jan 2022...You can not hide till we get you. We will show u that to get money is not easy."

Immediately he got the message about 30 minutes after he received a WhatsApp text from another strange different number a lady sending him pictures of her trying to lure him into a business and for friendship please what should he do?

This my friend is an online business man and when I asked him he said he never had a deal with anyone involving money .

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks
if he has nothing to hide let him report to the DSS, police fit run am street

1 Like

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Poopypants: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Have asked him ...he didn't he is a very easy going guy ..he is not a dubious person...he even teaches people how to make legit money online ,but he was once a multi level network marketer and promoterone time..but when I ask him he only owe someone about 100k which he was planning to pay back but the person has been telling him if he did not pay that she will kill him in the shrine ...but this is a different message entirely according to him
na here the problem dey.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Johel(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2022
Entprys:
TRUTH = 90% of those who die by assasin are guilty of their death. - GREED or PERFIDY.

Your guy may fall into other 10%

Yeah
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by frozen70(f): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

A friend of mine called me 4 days ago that he received a text message from a strange number the message goes thus:

"You have been hiding and running this 2022 anywhere you are we will get you and we will shoot you and also gun you down try don't forget this word this date 10th Jan 2022...You can not hide till we get you. We will show u that to get money is not easy."

Immediately he got the message about 30 minutes after he received a WhatsApp text from another strange different number a lady sending him pictures of her trying to lure him into a business and for friendship please what should he do?

This my friend is an online business man and when I asked him he said he never had a deal with anyone involving money .

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

Your friend knows alot, ask him to open up

So that he won't be killed for a small deal amount gone wrong
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Get them before you get got.

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by saintruky(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2022
@op tell ur friend to use Truecaller to first find out d identities behind both numbers... Then proceed to facebook to search d revealed names.... As to refresh his memory if he had any shady deals with anyone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Franklinshaddy(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=omron post=109350687]Good morning nairalanders

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks a business man but has never deal with somebody involving money so what does he use in transacting the business
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by JoshTim: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2022
kingjessy:
He should report if he is clean.pls check out my signature
Hi
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by JoshTim: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:
We have gotten the person who make the death threat
Who is the person?
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by eldoradoxx: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Entprys:
TRUTH = 90% of those who die by assasin are guilty of their death. - GREED or PERFIDY.

Your guy may fall into other 10%
No human being deserves to die in the hands of another except in execution of judgment of court that has found such person guilty of heinous crime. Punishment for greed or perfidy is not death anywhere.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by dfrost: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Is he owing someone? Or made away with a business deal?

This is 2022. Learn to mind your business before those who sent him the threat sends one to you.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by abisola85: 10:07am On Jan 14, 2022
� � �
SangoOlukosoOba:
Tell him to join a powerful occult

He needs to be fortified
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by FamTomx2(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

DM me.. simple task!
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by einsteine(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2022
That message was sent by a loan app.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by johhbekeboh09: 10:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Wawelexy:
Request to have dialogue with them(not physical)... If declined, report to authority so the can track both numbers.... All die na die, don die before they even kill u...

They hide their cellphone numbers
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by FamTomx2(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

DM me this is what we does for living "against strong criticism and fortification"..
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by adecz: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2022
Which friend❓☺️

Just admit that you are being
threatened❗️❗️❌❌
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by blessStar(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2022
he should run to the Most High for help.
..even if its a prank God can still deal with such person(s) ...for attacking his peace of mind with such.

Psalms 91
proverbs 18:10

King James Bible
The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the
righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

When God is for him , who can be against him

2 Likes

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by kokomilala(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2022
Your supposed friend isn't telling you the whole truth. Something must have gone down somewhere. Either he's reneged on a commitment and become a renegade or he's backing out from a hitheto agreed upon situation. In short, the two scenarios melt into one and the same- he's turned his back on an agreement and commitment. It's best he corrects it.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Dintahdialah(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2022
Kindly inform the Nigeria police force
Via Ikoyi Division N0 5 club Road ikoyi lagos
They are very good in handling such case .
Is a place one of my friends got his culprit Arrested

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Help2020: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:
Tell[s] him to join a powerful occult

He needs to be fortified[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by tjcare4u2005(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Go police station and report
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by foreverproduct: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:
We have gotten the person who make the death threat

U knew how to disturb people for advice. Now you've gotten the person shdnt you complete your story??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by God1000(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Mynd44:
I got one on January 1.

I laughed my head off.

Then the clown who sent it was revealed. I am still thinking or sending his details to the DSS just for my entertainment
some people sef, who is the lunatic threatening Mr moderator.

Just ignore him and stay safe
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by SocialJustice: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks
Report to the police.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Worksunlimited: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

Most of the time na empty threats..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.