Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help (45735 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / EFCC Arrests Man For Issuing Death Threat Against Its Chairman, Olukoyede / Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by cmecproblem(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2022
It seems to be a new format. Beware!
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Ten06(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Have asked him ...he didn't he is a very easy going guy ..he is not a dubious person...he even teaches people how to make legit money online ,but he was once a multi level network marketer and promoterone time..but when I ask him he only owe someone about 100k which he was planning to pay back but the person has been telling him if he did not pay that she will kill him in the shrine ...but this is a different message entirely according to him

It is that lady that you are owing 100k that arrange for someone to send the message, go and pay her.
Some boys these days, immediately the lady give them Congo to shine they are ready to send any stupid message to anyone
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Nezan(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Have asked him ...he didn't he is a very easy going guy ..he is not a dubious person...he even teaches people how to make legit money online ,but he was once a multi level network marketer and promoterone time..but when I ask him he only owe someone about 100k which he was planning to pay back but the person has been telling him if he did not pay that she will kill him in the shrine ...but this is a different message entirely according to him

Better go and pay your debt
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Tell him to call the person he is owing N100k and join him beg him for time.

Nah the source. People wey no know you nogo threaten you.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Orubebe01: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:
We have gotten the person who make the death threat
Full gist abeg
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Drone95(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Hmmm guy mountain o
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by kunle75(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:
Good morning nairalanders

A friend of mine called me 4 days ago that he received a text message from a strange number the message goes thus:

"You have been hiding and running this 2022 anywhere you are we will get you and we will shoot you and also gun you down try don't forget this word this date 10th Jan 2022...You can not hide till we get you. We will show u that to get money is not easy."

Immediately he got the message about 30 minutes after he received a WhatsApp text from another strange different number a lady sending him pictures of her trying to lure him into a business and for friendship please what should he do?

This my friend is an online business man and when I asked him he said he never had a deal with anyone involving money .

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

Is Nairaland the DSS office?
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Shakitibob0: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2022
Mynd44:
I got one on January 1.

I laughed my head off.

Then the clown who sent it was revealed. I am still thinking or sending his details to the DSS just for my entertainment
How did you inform the DSS...please, can you share?
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Snitch24(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

A friend of mine called me 4 days ago that he received a text message from a strange number the message goes thus:

"You have been hiding and running this 2022 anywhere you are we will get you and we will shoot you and also gun you down try don't forget this word this date 10th Jan 2022...You can not hide till we get you. We will show u that to get money is not easy."

Immediately he got the message about 30 minutes after he received a WhatsApp text from another strange different number a lady sending him pictures of her trying to lure him into a business and for friendship please what should he do?

This my friend is an online business man and when I asked him he said he never had a deal with anyone involving money .

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

It's simple
Sit him down and make him tell you the truth
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Felabrity: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks
na scam, thief will not text you he is coming to rob you
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by President2001(m): 11:25am On Jan 14, 2022
It's may be he borrowed some people money and collect it by force
My advice is he should report to nearby police station in time let police track the number and arrest the owner

1 Like

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Kobicove(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

How can he be an online business man and still claim he has never had a deal with anyone involving money? undecided

Is it sand that he uses as currency for his own transactions?

1 Like

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2022
He works for sokoloan. Lol
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Slynation(m): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Lol...they are connected, he should pay the lady and live freely, some ladies can go to any length just to get back their money
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by greggng: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

Tell him to search his soul . Threat messages are not sent to people that has no business entanglement with bad people . If he is owing anyone , let him go and settle . Let him report the threat to police ..
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Goldbw122(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Well the message must be. From a wrong number.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Slynation(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2022
YorubaKing:

Werey! Like SE dey innocent. SE is the worst region to reside in Nigeria. You wonder why >70% of Igbos don run commot.
70% but yet no vacant houses here, someone will just wake up from sleep and start chumming out Imaginary statistics...!!
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Shevchenkko: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2022
endsarrrs:
From fry pan to FIRE.

With this Your moniker?!
Any man who does not have a spiritual back up in a country like Nigeria ain't going anywhere. You need to be powerful to conquer enemies and break barriers. You may not understand what I mean because you have not experienced much in life
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by YorubaKing: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2022
Slynation:
70% but yet no vancat houses here, someone will just wake up from sleep and start chumming out Imaginary statistics...!!

Exactly my point!

Okoro Savages ONLY dwell in jungles! grin
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Slynation(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2022
cmecproblem:
It seems to be a new format. Beware!
You never can tell, An honest man fears no accusation...!! What such of business does he do online...!! That guy should better give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Slynation(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2022
YorubaKing:

Exactly my point!

Okoro Savages ONLY dwell in jungles! grin
Lol...you go like wahala oO grin
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Prettychild(f): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks
Tell him to text them that he is covered with the blood of Jesus Christ, that no weapon formed against him shall prosper. He should pay a private investigator to help him track the people behind the text and WhatsApp message

1 Like

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by lekonso: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
It might be another trick by fraudsters. They might expect him to call them and from there start negotiating.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Truvelisback(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:
Tell him to join a powerful occult
He needs to be fortified
Are u one?
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Truvelisback(m): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks
Are u sure ur friend is not a Yahoo guy?
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Walkee: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks
them wan run you scam
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Uzomacharles: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

That your guy still get many cockroaches for cupboard...
He still has alot to tell u..
I go advice u to know how u roll with him...
For the situation at hand,let him report to police and look for a way to track that number...
Try to hookup with the caller and set him up
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Uzomacharles: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
omron:
We have gotten the person who make the death threat

What happened next?

Gist us
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by saintruky(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
membranus:

DSS is waiting to recruit you.

Hahaha... Bros abeg nor make me laugh... Buhari don match my cable

1 Like

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by 6ixT8: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
He bought a recycled sim card
who b ur supply?
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by meobizy(f): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is why I hate Nairaland. Once members get the solution to their problem they immediately abandon the thread. Such action hardens my heart and makes me feel the user was an attention seeker or a bot to begin with.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian DJ Caused Nightclub Stampede Which Killed Two Students (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.