Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help (45731 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / EFCC Arrests Man For Issuing Death Threat Against Its Chairman, Olukoyede / Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Badbishop15(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Any man who does not have a spiritual back up in a country like Nigeria ain't going anywhere. You need to be powerful to conquer enemies and break barriers. You may not understand what I mean because you have not experienced much in life

Yes ooo
Powerful in Christ Jesus!

1 Like

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
run away from nigeria
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by jayice(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Na only who want u to act go threaten/warn you...if I wan kpai you I no go alert u...u feel say I dey lie ask d nigga that killed my mum.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by whippersnapper(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shakitibob0:
How did you inform the DSS...please, can you share?
I could help you
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Emma15678: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
omron:
Good morning nairalanders

A friend of mine called me 4 days ago that he received a text message from a strange number the message goes thus:

"You have been hiding and running this 2022 anywhere you are we will get you and we will shoot you and also gun you down try don't forget this word this date 10th Jan 2022...You can not hide till we get you. We will show u that to get money is not easy."

Immediately he got the message about 30 minutes after he received a WhatsApp text from another strange different number a lady sending him pictures of her trying to lure him into a business and for friendship please what should he do?

This my friend is an online business man and when I asked him he said he never had a deal with anyone involving money .

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks
First step He should personally go and report to the Nigerian Police Force.
2. He should ensure he knows the officer in charge of his case.
3. He should not delay the lady that sent him the message.
4. He should tell the lady he's in for any deal she raised.
5. He should let the lady lead any of their conversations.
6. The conversation at each level should have a screenshot.
7. Never stay out after 6:00pm.
8. Be vigilant.
9. Keep the police informed at each development.
10. Once the lady raises the issue of meeting physical. He should call the police to go to the scene in mufti. Once they get there they should let him know. Before that he should use reverse psychology to gather as much information as possible from the lady.
11. He should handover all the information to the police.
12. Never be on the appointment, the police will arrest the lady on the scene.
13. To make her a bit comfortable, he should select a remote area.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Blackdisciple(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mistaken number ...

As long as he knows he didn't do any shady stuff he shouldn't worry
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by seyz91(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
cheesy
endsarrrs:
From fry pan to FIRE.

With this Your moniker?!
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by emmatuegbe(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
It is a SCAM to lure him to pay ransom. Ignore it. They intend to put fear in him. If he falls into the bait, someone will cash out on his folly . You can still report the matter. I thought with NIN, all these shit would be curtailed
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Bishop(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

A friend of mine called me 4 days ago that he received a text message from a strange number the message goes thus:

"You have been hiding and running this 2022 anywhere you are we will get you and we will shoot you and also gun you down try don't forget this word this date 10th Jan 2022...You can not hide till we get you. We will show u that to get money is not easy."

Immediately he got the message about 30 minutes after he received a WhatsApp text from another strange different number a lady sending him pictures of her trying to lure him into a business and for friendship please what should he do?

This my friend is an online business man and when I asked him he said he never had a deal with anyone involving money .

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

Be sure he did not borrow money from the Loan sharks, when you are sure file a petition with the Nigerian police for proper investigation.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Shakitibob0: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
whippersnapper:
I could help you
can you share it here or where please?
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by ManAustin(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
He is not a dubious guy, he is easy going but he dey owe person 100k and i am sure he would have owe her for long for her to threaten him in such magnitude. Who knows if na the same girl use different persons number to threaten him. Oga should pay what he owe o, ground no level o.

omron:

Have asked him ...he didn't he is a very easy going guy ..he is not a dubious person...he even teaches people how to make legit money online ,but he was once a multi level network marketer and promoterone time..but when I ask him he only owe someone about 100k which he was planning to pay back but the person has been telling him if he did not pay that she will kill him in the shrine ...but this is a different message entirely according to him
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by kurlz(f): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

Pray, inform police, relocate
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by kurlz(f): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mynd44:
I got one on January 1.

I laughed my head off.

Then the clown who sent it was revealed. I am still thinking or sending his details to the DSS just for my entertainment

Pls do. Don't take anything with levity. Even if its not risky or life threatening Just be on the safer side. Take all necessary precautions. Better that way.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by kurlz(f): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
omron:
We have gotten the person who make the death threat

Who is the person
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by bilulu(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Did your friend rip another man of His hard earned money?
If yes, then He should refund the money. But the guy that sent the message is not a killer, you don't send someone you really want to Hit an awareness message, you just kill the person and move on to avoid police wahala, but if your friend stole someone's money to add to his, does he deserve to live?
He is no more than a yahoo boy and I will like to see his corpse on front page. I hate scammers, for this hard country.
his friend is a yahoo boy, what online business does he do? either yahoo pr drugs, he must ve outsmart his fellow partners in crime
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by RaymondLegacy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mynd44:
I got one on January 1.

I laughed my head off.

Then the clown who sent it was revealed. I am still thinking or sending his details to the DSS just for my entertainment
How did you get his details?
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Bamzyriches451: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
Speechless
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by princewarri1985: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Tell your friend to text them back and tell them he will gun them down too, tell him to also request for the nudes of that lady trying to lure him, tell him to stop being chicken hearted, nothing dey happen, this land is place only for the brave, tell him to be brave,
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by ruggedboy01: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
same way I've also been receiving life threatening messages from two nairalanders with the moninkers ruggedboy01 and Bigcowhorn after I exposed them as the former being a cultist and the latter being a scammer who defrauded me of 1 million naira.
They're threatening to kill me cos I exposed them.
cc This nairalander Iprintmoney can testify to it

Lol, keep deceiving yourself, you are the real criminal here

2 Likes

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by opera260(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sango I need to join one can you kindly introduce me to one
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by effixxyguy1: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
I'm thinking this is online loan app ooo. Those people are too desperate about getting their money and interest back by all means. That how they pasted my friend fake obituary on online and contact list cause is agreement date have due to 10days. Please let the Nigeria ns be contented with what they have and stop burrowing loan. ��
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by alhaji04: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Have asked him ...he didn't he is a very easy going guy ..he is not a dubious person...he even teaches people how to make legit money online ,but he was once a multi level network marketer and promoterone time..but when I ask him he only owe someone about 100k which he was planning to pay back but the person has been telling him if he did not pay that she will kill him in the shrine ...but this is a different message entirely according to him
Baba na d same message, even u self check am well. Tell him to do the needful asap.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by joyandfaith: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Have asked him ...he didn't he is a very easy going guy ..he is not a dubious person...he even teaches people how to make legit money online ,but he was once a multi level network marketer and promoter one time..but when I ask him he only owe someone about 100k which he was planning to pay back but the person has been telling him if he did not pay that she will kill him in the shrine ...but this is a different message entirely according to him

Bolded.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by litaninja(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
He's an online business man. Bit he has also never had any dealings with anyone thy involves money.
How is that a business man?

omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos) / Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.