Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help (46007 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / EFCC Arrests Man For Issuing Death Threat Against Its Chairman, Olukoyede / Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by HonestFriend: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:
We have gotten the person who make the death threat

Update us about d person..

1 Like

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by AliyuMahdi9: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2022
He is a Business Man , but he has never had a deal with Money.

Does he transact with tubers of Yam?

You guys are not ready to say the truth

omron:
Good morning nairalanders

A friend of mine called me 4 days ago that he received a text message from a strange number the message goes thus:

"You have been hiding and running this 2022 anywhere you are we will get you and we will shoot you and also gun you down try don't forget this word this date 10th Jan 2022...You can not hide till we get you. We will show u that to get money is not easy."

Immediately he got the message about 30 minutes after he received a WhatsApp text from another strange different number a lady sending him pictures of her trying to lure him into a business and for friendship please what should he do?

This my friend is an online business man and when I asked him he said he never had a deal with anyone involving money .

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

1 Like

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Kajaard: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2022
The text shows either the op or his so called friend ( I believe this story is about the op and not his friend as he wants us to believe ) has shortchanged his business partners from the proceeds of a deal.

1 Like

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by AliyuMahdi9: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2022
Small small, una don dey talk true

omron:

Have asked him ...he didn't he is a very easy going guy ..he is not a dubious person...he even teaches people how to make legit money online ,but he was once a multi level network marketer and promoterone time..but when I ask him he only owe someone about 100k which he was planning to pay back but the person has been telling him if he did not pay that she will kill him in the shrine ...but this is a different message entirely according to him

3 Likes

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by DabuIIIT: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:
This is why people like you seems dubious.
People have been asking you for more explanation and you have remained mute!!!!!!!

When it's time for advice and help,you disturb the peace of everyone.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Jaqenhghar: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

A friend of mine called me 4 days ago that he received a text message from a strange number the message goes thus:

"You have been hiding and running this 2022 anywhere you are we will get you and we will shoot you and also gun you down try don't forget this word this date 10th Jan 2022...You can not hide till we get you. We will show u that to get money is not easy."

Immediately he got the message about 30 minutes after he received a WhatsApp text from another strange different number a lady sending him pictures of her trying to lure him into a business and for friendship please what should he do?

This my friend is an online business man and when I asked him he said he never had a deal with anyone involving money .

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks
Let me tell you one story that happened.
A lady recieved something similar. A call saying her life was in danger and some people wanted to kill her
The lady replied that she is ready to meet her maker. The calller got irritated and hung up.
She began to think back of she had done something wrong and the only thing she remembered was that she filed a complaint once against someone with the police. She began to suspect that its the policemen there.
She waited after like 3 months she called that same number and when the person answered she said she was having some legal issues and needed the police and that someone gave her that number. The caller confirmed that he was a policeman.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by od501: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

If your friend is sure is didn't dupe anybody, he should go to the police with 54k. Na police bread and butter be that, its a simple case. But remember, ou is he is sure he didn't dupe anybody.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Dintahdialah(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2022
Inform the Nigeria police force through
Ikoyi Division situated at N0 5 Obaelegushi Street ikoyi lagos
Or call 08056476161 one of there Detective
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by blowjohn(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Have asked him ...he didn't he is a very easy going guy ..he is not a dubious person...he even teaches people how to make legit money online ,but he was once a multi level network marketer and promoterone time..but when I ask him he only owe someone about 100k which he was planning to pay back but the person has been telling him if he did not pay that she will kill him in the shrine ...but this is a different message entirely according to him

There may be another
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Buffalo2(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2022
alizma:

Oti zeh o
cheesy
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks
Una no know where Police and EFCC office dey ni undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Righteousness2(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks
Your Friend needs to Embrace JESUS Christ with all HIS Might.
Tell your Friend that Righteousness said he should Run to The Lords CHOSEN.
If he does these things, They don't Born anyone under the sun to harm him.

1 Like

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2022
Police, NCC, NIMC and network providers should intervene.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by nnamdi640: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Immediately I read the message, I suspected online business. Your friend should try to remember all the online businesses he has made with people in the past, except he doesn't want to be honest with himself or to you. Am sure he promised the person heaven and earth at the long run the person loss a huge amount of money to that business.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Buffalo2(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2022
OP, don't be like he who cried "wolf". It's like you pulled a fast one on good people of NL, pple have been asking for the details of how you got the fellow buh you haven't responded so far. Okay o, another day is fast approaching when you'll be totally ignored or bashed and you will not like it
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by membranus: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2022
saintruky:
@op tell ur friend to use Truecaller to first find out d identities behind both numbers... Then proceed to facebook to search d revealed names.... As to refresh his memory if he had any shady deals with anyone...

DSS is waiting to recruit you.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

Na extortion scammers.

They tried same with me once, telling me police and army can't save me grin

They even mentioned the city I live in.

Shortly after, someone called me. When I found out it was one of them, I hung up on him and blocked the number.

That was the end.

1 Like

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Orubebe01: 10:33am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:
Give us the full gist
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Bigcowhorn: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
same way I've also been receiving life threatening messages from two nairalanders with the moninkers ruggedboy01 and Bigcowhorn after I exposed them as the former being a cultist and the latter being a scammer who defrauded me of 1 million naira.
They're threatening to kill me cos I exposed them.
cc This nairalander Iprintmoney can testify to it

If them tell you to post the number or emails now e go hard you grin

Make una beware of this useless scammer. he is a jobless youth with hairy balls and a two inch dick

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by OgideAgu: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Have asked him ...he didn't he is a very easy going guy ..he is not a dubious person...he even teaches people how to make legit money online ,but he was once a multi level network marketer and promoterone time..but when I ask him he only owe someone about 100k which he was planning to pay back but the person has been telling him if he did not pay that *she will kill him in the shrine*...but this is a different message entirely according to him

I guess this solves the puzzle
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by slimanyd: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2022
foreverproduct:

U knew how to disturb people for advice. Now you've gotten the person shdnt you complete your story??

Very funny bro . Assuming no one responded now to his thread now. he go dey angry say admin no help him , Several threads full here wey only get views but no comments.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by PrinceGallant: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2022
If they really meant the business, they would not send him any message. They just want to disturb him psychologically. Let him be focus and yet be security conscious. If they did not shot him dead, would he live forever.
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by FedPolyEkowe: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

Tell him to speak in tongues for 1hr record it in voice note and send to all of them.. create confusion in their camp. That devil is a b**trd
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by luscioustrish(f): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2022
And you can’t even come back here to update us after disturbing us for advice..nonsense undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by Thebest12(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:
Who and how did u get him or her

2 Likes

Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by nosmassam(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2022
Change your Sim
Observe who get your new line
Report at police nearest police station �
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by joe120120(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2022
omron:

Pls.what should he do

He needs advise thanks

Tell him to go to Dr Jesus ,
Come 2 Omega power ministry in PH ,u will giving an assignment and ur case is gone
Re: A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help by isaacprinz(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:
Tell him to join a powerful occult

He needs to be fortified
So that when time reach him go run kitikiti katakata abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo / Hoodlums Caught And Burnt In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.