Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket (21990 Views)

Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT / Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by AutoChick4U(f): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2022
Thegoodone13:
Age and religion will affect Tinubu. He is the best candidate if not old age and his religion. We can't have Muslims Muslim VP and president in Nigeria again.
Give me just one point on how he is d best man for d job
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by Thegoodone13(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2022
BoBiafra:
My fellow Nigerians,regardless of whom succeed PMB, nothing is going to change, until we Nigerians have a change of attitude ,towards our country ,and sinless.The change's begin with you and I.
If we all can go back, to the regional federalism;that our founding fathers agreed upon, prior to independence,that will boost competition, among each region,like the groundnut pyramid in the North;the innovative educational policies,cocoa farms in the west,the palm fruits and rubber farms in the East.
Let us believe in our regions,create a state police,like USA ,every crime is local,the 1999 fraudulent constitution we operate today, is a unitary system ,with a powerful centre .
God bless us all.
. 100% correct

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by IfnobeGod20: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2022
oyeb15:
They know Osibanjo is politically weak. Zulum will just box him to one corner and be ruling as defacto president.

Some Hausa major are more powerful than Yoruba general in Nigeria army.
Says those that will have high BP if Tinubu is not given APC ticket. With his level of exposure and you think someone will just push him aside, you guys will just be talking rubbish and garbage. You guys should talk what is true and not manufacture garbage.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by Arabaincubus: 7:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Nigeria is an interesting country. Dr Gololo is the Chairman of the Miyetti Cattle people. Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by techmo(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Tinubu.... One man that puts real fear into lossers heart

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by Micmuzac: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmm! Why is everyone afraid of this man called Tinubu? North and South, you guys are just making him popular more. Osinbajo told you he can dare look Jagaban in the eyes abi? I laugh in Hebrew. You all better chew the bitter truth, Tinubu is your next president. Its hard and painful but that's Naija for you.
no problem, I pray tinubu gets the ticket and APC loses gallantly, because he van only win Lagos even osun go pepper him
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by naija4life247: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2022
MAD dogs
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by nonxo007(m): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2022
Help2020:

Who wan vote for tinubu before? Osinbajo,Zulu or peter obi any day any time..
No sane Nigeria will vote for ole like tinubu and Orji kalu
My brother you head is very correct, God bless you. If its possible to have the three of them (Osibanjo, Zulum and Obi) in government e done better for us be that

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by michoim(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2022
That is the best ticket for this dispensation

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by blowjohn(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2022
nonxo007:
These two would be the best decision Nigerian will ever make since return to democracy. From their antecedents they have shown that they are capable of leadership. Osibanjo in just a couple of weeks as acting president, we all saw the tangible impact he made, Zulum a grassroot politician who has his people at heart, despite being a victim of several terrorist attack while going to see his people this never deterred him from going about his duty and meeting with his people. As a poster said above if they are chosen by APC as flag bearers, they will be declared winner before 12pm.

That's ur basis ba
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by West2019(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2022
very very good there good to go .
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by nonxo007(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2022
blowjohn:

That's ur basis ba
Those are some of the basis of choosing a good leader
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by omoharry(f): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2022
BigSarah:
The way people are going about 2023,

They'll end up wishing Buhari ran for 3rd term
He will only rule Ur house-hold for his third term and not Nigerians
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by nonxo007(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Igbo:
Okoros should give up on Nigeria presidency
Nobody is taking them serious
At least they should also be on the news for possible permutation
Silly talk, very silly and disgusting talk
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by nonxo007(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2022
datopaper:
We should such talks from every angle. Politics has started. Road to 2023.

But the real concern is our President Buhari, will he allow fair playing ground for aspirates.

Atiku and Tinubu will be a big factor.

If nothing happens to...
To who? Oga talk joor and don't keep me in suspense
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by Carmal90(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Shakitibob0:
That's the truth really...

and the nation will be to flourish afterwards..

I have a 100% confidence in that pair meeeehnn

Lol.

Only core northerner that will massage the cabal ego and also a religion fanatics like panta will be paired with osibanjo..
Other than this, the cabal won't support any aspirant.
As always, this is just my opinion
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by nonxo007(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2022
HenryThegreat1:
To me oo, tinubu presidential ambition is aim at blocking APC chances of winning 2023 election because tinubu will never win general election if he eventually get APC ticket.
My advice for tinubu is to support he preferred candidate for president and may be bring out his son for governor of Lagos state because that one na his personal property.
Reduce you mic oga, people are coming for you
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by omoharry(f): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2022
nonxo007:

My brother you head is very correct, God bless you. If its possible to have the three of them (Osibanjo, Zulum and Obi) in government e done better for us be that
Ya .I concur. Not that theif that have cornered Lagos for his personal gain.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by poj(m): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2022
Kilode gan (what happened sef)? It is obvious BAT is a presidential aspirant to beat. He is indeed the most popular politician in Nigeria.

The News paper and electronic news platform are cashing out on the name Tinubu. He must definitely be an agunmu owo. They will eventually make people who are not initially for him to have a rethink, due to to all this persecutions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by omoharry(f): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Give me just one point on how he is d best man for d job
What else , aside from him throwing money at them to sing his praises all day long .
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by richie240: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmm! Why is everyone afraid of this man called Tinubu? North and South, you guys are just making him HAVE MADE HIM popular more. Osinbajo told you he can dare look Jagaban in the eyes abi? I laugh in Hebrew. You all better chew the bitter truth, Tinubu is your next president. Its hard and painful but that's Naija for you.
FIXED!!!
I know ppl who care not about him, but have turned his advocates/supporters due to ds unwarranted hate!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by Laggafin: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2022
I'm full blooded Igbo and proud. But honestly I don't mind the combination of these two in the presidency.. Zulum is a silent achiever per excellence wit a heart of Gold

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Tinubu aim at the presidency will be scandalous
He’s never a popular candidate
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by obikiel(m): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2022
inoki247:
Wo make Buhari jus continue no stress...

Make dem. no waste any money on election in 2023....

Cos las las na anoda clueless man we go select....

lol
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by Bridget95(f): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2022
I see Tinubu stepping down for Osinbajo before December.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by Popesuccess(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:
With Osinbajo zulum running, APC would be declared winner by 12 noon irrespective of who PDP give the ticket.
I don't like anything about APC but with this men as there candidate, they will get my vote

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by starstaz(m): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Loyalty without impact. Loyalty without influence, positive influence on the Oga. Loyalty without economic elevation is all tantamount to zero. My take. How can a VP be loyal and cannot seriously advise his subject on the hardship on the streets, poor economic indices, and overwhelming insecurities. Kilode !
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by Help2020: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2022
nonxo007:

thank you bro.. Yes they are the best available
Re: 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket by Jollylolly(f): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2022
This would be a very nice combo but Bornu needs Zulum to continue the good work.... Pdp should field PO and a credible norther as VP... Nigerians would be confused on which drection to go because of their wonderful and great qualities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Convention: How Buhari, Governors Shared Party Positions Ahead Of 2023 Poll / Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election / Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.