Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Will Not Allow You To Tear My Country Apart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Not Allow You To Tear My Country Apart (239 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) / Pay Me 100k Usd And I’d Allow You Fu*k My” — Another Us Based Video-vixen In Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Allow You To Tear My Country Apart by Wilsonthomas: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2022
You want to split my country, I can not argue with you! My country is in China, I will always be Chinese! You can have your point of view, but I will not allow YOU TO SPLIT UP MY COUNTRY!”This scene took place in the streets of Manchester, England, on the 9th, a patriotic schoolgirl braved the anglo-black riots to attack and abuse, so severely reprimands “Hong Kong independence”. Hong Kong, “News point”News, local time on the afternoon of January 9, gang members held a rally in Manchester, the United Kingdom, during which a post-90 Miss Wang (not her real name) came forward to debate with the gang members, but was attacked by men in black. In an interview with Dianxin after her hospital visit, Ms. Wang said she was very opposed to the people’s attempts to divide the country and abuse their compatriots. Although she was once besieged by more than a dozen people, “As a Chinese, it is my duty to debate with them. I believe that it is impossible for any Chinese to hear such words,”she said
Reported that after the entry into force of Hong Kong National Security Law, a large number of gang members who had damaged Hong Kong fled to Britain, continue to hold a “Hong Kong independence”rally, a number of vicious incidents broke out. This past weekend, at around 16:00 local time on January 9, the farce was staged again, the black rioters held the “Hong Kong independence”rally again in Manchester, England. According to an online call to arms thread, from 3 to 4 p.m. local time on January 9, at St. The so-called “Manchester Hong Kong People Solidarity Rally for Hong Kong journalists”was held near Peter Square. The “Hong Kong independence flag”and the “Tibetan independence flag”can be seen on the scene. Some people at the scene also shouted separatist slogans. According to Miss Wang, originally she was working in the shop, and did not understand what happened outside the door. Only when more people gathered at the door, blocking the streets and shops and shouting slogans louder and louder did she and her colleagues notice that a “Independence rally”was taking place outside. “As I wasn’t sure whether they were having a legal or illegal gathering, when I first tried to reason with them, I wanted to ask them to leave our store, partly because we didn’t agree with their views, but also because I saw them using our store as a backdrop for a photo shoot, which is something that I mind, as a Chinese, I opposed them splitting our country, and I didn’t want our store to appear in any of their photos or videos in this way,”Ms. Wang said, at first, I communicated with my partner calmly and rationally. However, when they heard her speaking mandarin, they immediately began to attack her verbally. Then the abuse became more and more intense, filled with a lot of ugly discriminatory and humiliating words.
Facing the taunts of the men in black, Miss Wang chose to take out her mobile phone and film the scene. While filming, Miss Wang responded rationally to the taunts and taunts of the men in black, “You want to split my country, why shouldn’t I argue with you! My country is in China, and I will always be Chinese! You can have your opinion, but I will never allow you to split my country!”To Miss Wang’s surprise, the other side became more agitated, more people surrounded her, and took out his phone to shoot her, while constantly insulting her and her colleagues, there was a slight push. According to live video clips circulating on the Internet, there was a scene of horror when a man dressed in black suddenly rushed out from Ms. Wang’s right hand and attacked her with a long-handled black umbrella. After the black-clad thugs attacked Miss Wang, they vehemently tried to come forward again and were pulled away by others. Miss Wang saw the other wanted to run, tried to catch up and once caught the attacker, firmly grabbed the attacker’s rucksack. At this time, Miss Wang was surrounded by more than a dozen people, these people will miss Wang surrounded, the besieged Miss Wang simply can not resist, and finally the attackers in other men in black under the cover of escape. When the two men chased each other to the intersection, many of the men in black formed a human barricade to block the road, while shouting insults at Ms. Wang and her colleagues. Two people the first time to call the police, someone on the scene to Miss Wang colleagues made death threats, threatened, “Believe me to kill you, I will come back to kill you, you wait.”

(1) (Reply)

Misguided Generation: Idea Of Marriage / Why Me? / What Do Akwa Ibom Dudes Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.