Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) (45456 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Volksguys1985: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
KingAzari:
I still believe that I will marry GN very soon.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by joyousever(f): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Her daughter is married. I hear she's a grandmother already.
amrichy:

My bad! I didn't know she has a daughter. Who's the father?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by amrichy(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
joyousever:
Her daughter is married. I hear she's a grandmother already.
Thanks for the unsolicited info.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Eastcaostboy: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
HeWrites:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYrsru-s7je/?utm_medium=copy_link
Big shoe in a low low, Gene, the real babe that knows how to dip and swarve without being notice, m.o.b
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Congratulations to pa nnaji....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
amrichy:

Gene is a grandma of one or two, her daughter is married, so papa get great grand
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by one4GOD(f): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
seankafor:
Madam give them grand kids to look into undecided

Nothing sweet old grannies than seeing their grand kids..

Stop showing us those fake smiles, I guess they ain't happy you re an evening newspaper angry

like live for them right? mumu....smh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by TLAX: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
seankafor:

Stop showing us those fake smiles, I guess they ain't happy you re an evening newspaper angry

You sound so bitter. Why?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Mwanamume(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Gaskia,I laud you Genny for this and this is a lesson to us all.Never neglect your parents especially when they become elderly and can't really do things on their own,here your support and presence is what they need most..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by fof1: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
HeWrites:

My Dr. God Bless You for this Show of Love to Ur Parents/Father. This is what is expected of every Well Brought Child,Pls. Let Others Learn from Her. She is not Secretive but Disciplined and Listens to Parental Advice...about the Abuse of Social Media Space...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by andy244: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
suffering:
Old people love bread and tea. A very annoying combination.

N.a. the breakfast that year.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by HonestFriend: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
seankafor:

U should keep kwayet if u have nothing 2 say... She has a beautiful daughter as a matter of fact myself n her daughter once work in dstv Multi-choice...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
A fine gal or woman with no husband or partner is a huge question mark unless she’s a nun. I don’t care what anybody says. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by marylandcakes: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
seankafor:

Your words are full of hatred, are you happy now?? Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
thorpido:
Genevieve already has a daughter.Which grandchildren the papa wan see again?

he meant to say Great Grandchildren grin grin grin

Genevieve has a daughter who is ripe for 2faces' brought ups grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sandralight:
Nigerians men and their mentality, when they see a successful woman all they do is find fault with them.
It's either
1) Find a husband, you are nothing with a husband

2) if the woman is married but Without child, they will say give birth you are nothing without a child

3) if the woman is married with children, you will see them start insulting how she is into prostitution

4) single ladies that are very successful are said to be doing clitocurrency or called evening newspapers and many degrading things

What many of them dont know is that this beautiful ladies are happy and doing fine but this men that thinks it's okay to degrade woman are the ones that re sad, pathetic, living a life of misery.
But what can I say "Misery loves company" so they spill their trash online because they want others to be misery too, anyway I have one one for men like this and especially in the front page of this thread with their vile
"Sorry dear you will get better someday"

Which Nigerian men are u referring to? You are on nairaland and u conclude that's how d real world looks. In d real world, men are more diplomatic and sympathetic with women when it comes to d issues u raised. It's women who go all out hurting themselves about such things as they see marriage and childbirth as medals which grants them superiority over those who haven't attained such

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Godwin25king: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
seankafor:

Ah ah calm down naa shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by thorpido(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
LollySeaSide:

A daughter is a child, not children.
Genevieve is not her father's only child. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Uchedizzy(f): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Age with Grace Papa nnajie
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Dayvidblue: 12:12am On Jan 15, 2022
seankafor:

She has already given them a granddaughter it's just that you are too ignorant to know.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Alexpetra: 12:15am On Jan 15, 2022
amrichy:

so if he told you the father, you'll say your bad! Where is he working?... Wetin be una problem sef?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 1:58am On Jan 15, 2022
HeWrites:

Her I just want a romantic diner with. It’s still Fathia that I want to impregnate.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by akinsmyk(m): 3:47am On Jan 15, 2022
seankafor:

Who told you she doesn't have a daughter? A married one at that
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2022
tiswell:
the best celebration is to give that man grandchildren in his lifetime sad
Genevieve has a daughter who is also married.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by tiswell(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Genevieve has a daughter who is also married.
yea,but Genevieve isn't properly married,her daughter's children are not really her dad's great grand children.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Farfalla(f): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
tiswell:
yea,but Genevieve isn't properly married,her daughter's children are not really her dad's great grand children.

Why? Does she stop being her father's daughter because she's unmarried?

Genevieve is her father's daughter. Her daughter is her father's granddaughter and her daughter's children are Papa Nnaji's great grandchildren. Her marital status is irrelevant here.

Unless of course there's some cultural ish that dictates otherwise. Something along the lines of "According to our Igbo culture, a child belonging to an unmarried woman........"

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by joyousever(f): 2:05am On Jan 16, 2022
My bad! I never knew it would be acknowledged with unnecessary sarcasm. I
amrichy:

Thanks for the unsolicited info.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2022
tiswell:
Lol, what has being married got to do with the fact that her child is her father's grand daughter ?!
Funniest thing I have ever read.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2022
tiswell:
Whatever foolery that makes you sleep at night bro.
Thank God she and her fam are living their life happily and unaffected by your opinion
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by MPESA(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2022
tiswell:

Which state are you from?, because this is TRASH.

P.s

Someone who Bride price wasn't paid or the man didn't bring drink to family at least to make it official that he was responsible for lady pregnancy is not the owner .... The child Automatically belongs to the family of the Lady.... So Genevieve daughter and her grand children belongs to her family or Father.....
P.ss
You must bring the drink to the family before the child was born otherwise the family own the child, that's was the reason Davido has to see Chioma family before ifeayi was Born.
..... please Let's be guided on what we say outside.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home / Miracle Igbokwe Flies Tobi Bakre Around Florida, US (Photos) / Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.