Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) (57050 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts Man $1000 To Secure Accommodation In Ghana (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by chudez0147(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
DamnNigga
Isoright!!
What color of hatered is this ? Na your type dey vote bad leader just to wicked other people

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
your daddies money?
I thought he was a peasant?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
sureteeboy:
Nice gesture. This is what Matthew 6 has to say about it.

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth

I am very surprised that many church goers don't even read and understand the bible very well. Most of them worship their pastors more than God. This very bible quote is very clear but I can't still imagine how most of these so called men of God and their followers celebrate what the bible condemn.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Johel(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hmmm I just hope President Buhari has replace that old man's roof .... well look like the men of God have started practicing the principle of sacrificial giving.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by offiahvictor(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?
It is peoples money.
enemy of progress... what impact have you made in people's lives?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Prince001(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I like Suleiman tho, but the show off in Christendom is becoming too much these days.

Na advertisement,dont mind him!!!!! Where he get his money from? Same question they asked Tinubu!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Ofieno(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I like Suleiman tho, but the show off in Christendom is becoming too much these days.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by OKEMKPI: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
The house is worth over 7million naira,so appreciate the papa G.O.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by sweetjohn(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Am happy for the woman and good of Sulaimon but is it only women he give gifts when is he going to give a man
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
So so cool.. big ups to him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
lexy2014:

What are the "whatever the church wants to embark on"?

If u say d tithe and contributions aren't meant for members welfare, what happened in Acts 4: 34-35?

Make I no lie I no get bible embarassed embarassed.. but na church things him do now abi church helps out the members .. my classmate in sec sch had his waec fee paid by my church . It's same things now abi
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by havenz(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nice one sir.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by freshboi88: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kellie069:

I know you would have given her a duplex in the first month of her job .

But how long did it take to buy Daniella Okeke
Jeep?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by offiahvictor(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
PSVITA:
That's great but no need to but it in the media.
you prefer his sex scandal be on media... humans! tueeeeh....!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by jcross19: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
but if the news says that he was caught with an harlot, then you will begin to call him names now is doing a good work you are lamenting, as a Christian you must show the world that we are doing good work...mathew 5:16 says let your light shine before men so that they can see your good works and glorify the name of your father which is in heaven!!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by SirMichael1: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
andysmith123:
it took him 10 years to build her a house....nawa o

You're a stupid person! Imagine this nonsense. Is she cooking for him for free? Doesn't he pay her what's due her? If he decides not to gift her anything, will heaven fall or will he be charged before the court of law??

All these stupid people stuffed with entitlement mentality, as if anyone owes you any gaddamn thing! Shey if it was dangote, or adenuga that did this, will you type this nonsense? Fool!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by cly490(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
if he doesn't show it, people will say what has he done for people.... Now he shows it,you asking why....let's just allow every good deed be...Let's leave the intentions for GOD.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by muzeze77: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Show off jet , show off car, show off house, this religion has changed in nigeria , he has to show off so as to attract more sheeps. There are people that donate their kidney and you hardly hear about this
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Annie001: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
andysmith123:
Sense is far from you
How many house your papa get?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Ola17: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
buygala:

Who and whose money?

Or you have proof he stole your family inheritance ?

Being online doesn't mask your identity to the extent you can't be sought out and sued for Defamation

Stop the nonsense threats will you?!
Suleiman Otobo just like 99.89% of Nigerian pastors is a known charlatan that scams the gullible and weak in mind of their money with fake miracles and prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Ekpekus(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
Which one you don give?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by joshmee4real(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
These words shouldn't be the first thing to come out from your mouth on reading a news of benevolence

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by theamazonguru(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
andysmith123:

We shouldn't be sentimental over things.
He is not under any compulsion to build a house for her.

Being built one is a rare previledge not a right.

So let me ask you, how long did it take you to build yourself a house? Just curious, no pun intended.

How many employers build houses for their employees.
What an employer owes an employee is his/her monthly wage.

Every other thing na Jara.

Make we dey think before we talk biko.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
That is good gesture
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Wakanakarue: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

What is wrong with showing goods works, didn't jesus feed 5k people in the open? It wasn't captured on cam because there was none then.

If na bad thing now una comment for change... Focus on the good works, e get why. It is also there to encourage others to do similar things.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Ayanfet: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
God bless the man of God. Whether open show or private show he has once proven that he is a good man. Thank you sir.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by ochilikoko(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
bitter soul
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by ogedozie1558: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
.com (remove the space between Up and Ghana) I have always said that they need it

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Ekpekus(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
theamazonguru:

We shouldn't be sentimental over things.
He is not under any compulsion to build a house for her.

Being built one is a rare previledge not a right.

So let me ask you, how long did it take you to build yourself a house? Just curious, no pun intended.

How many employers build houses for their employees.
What an employer owes an employee is his/her monthly wage.

Every other thing na Jara.

Make we dey think before we talk biko.
May your wisdom continue to grow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.