Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) (56774 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Bakpeacb(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
please which one have you done for someone else? Some times you guys talk anyhow, you have not done something for someone and you are criticizing that of another, am no insulting you but you deserve an insult, please go and think of your life and stop this nonsense habit of being a critic.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
you be very foolish person.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by chaloskyx: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
you only do this to take away the negative news you are known for its all staged for the gram and to redeem your image......you are still a fake man of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
mayorkun101:

Make I no lie I no get bible embarassed embarassed.. but na church things him do now abi church helps out the members .. my classmate in sec sch had his waec fee paid by my church . It's same things now abi

If u browsing nairaland, then accessing bible on d internet shouldn't be a problem for u.

What are the "whatever the church wants to embark on"?

If u say d tithe and contributions aren't meant for members welfare, what happened in Acts 4: 34-35?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
Go as ask your yahoo boys that question your head no correct the house wey you dey stay now na your money you take build am? You are a mental hobo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by duality(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
PSVITA:
That's great but no need to but it in the media.

It's for record purposes.

Tomorrow you'd hear that the church is doing nothing.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by wamide042(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
So he should have built a Mansion for her instead abi… oponu ayeraye…

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Bigfish121(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Must these things be in social media.i am a Catholic and I know the kind of help my church do render.
You won't see it in the media.All these publicity is uncalled for.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by theamazonguru(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ekpekus:

May your wisdom continue to grow

Asè oh (Amen)
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Devil1Messenger: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
Nawa ooo.
U can never really satisfy humans
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by rollywise(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
God bless you sir. All those castigating over why he made it public, may God deliver you. Have you seen why most of these men of God you castigate keep you dumb like you don't exist? When a celebrity does something nice you criticize a man of God for not following suit. Now one does something and you chose his making it public as more important than what was done. In the days of Christ there was no social media and even at that we still found a way to know about his great deeds. Good things can never be hidden. These are the kinda news I want to see everyday and not evil news of this country

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wow, she was dedicated to her duties.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Stanleyville(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Her village people now....

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by buragidi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
benjida:

You're a mad man.

At least, I am more insane than sawdust brains like you and your public pennis GO.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by luluman: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
Why not face your business? Did the people pay you to complain. "AMEBO" Mr jobless
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
Rubbish talk!!

He's under no obligation to build not even a mud house for her!!! angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I like Suleiman tho, but the show off in Christendom is becoming too much these days.
Nonsensical talk!!

Do you think the woman..

And every other recipient..

He showed off on..

Are complaining? angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Lindodo20: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
sureteeboy:
Nice gesture. This is what Matthew 6 has to say about it.

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth

This one no be alms na her gratuity she dey collect

She must have seen terrible things tho, ten years cooking for an incorrigible ashawo-man like pastor Sule

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by hopexter(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
buygala:

Who and whose money?

Or you have proof he stole your family inheritance ?

Being online doesn't mask your identity to the extent you can't be sought out and sued for Defamation

Keep quiet there. Online lawyer passing out online threat. You should be banned for this angry angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Peace081: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Righthussle:
God forbid I give these people my hard earned money again.
How much do u even have that u want to give
Oga keep quite n soak your garri in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
buygala:

Who and whose money?

Or you have proof he stole your family inheritance ?

Being online doesn't mask your identity to the extent you can't be sought out and sued for Defamation

Ka tswagh wough feeeehn angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
lexy2014:

If u browsing nairaland, then accessing bible on d internet shouldn't be a problem for u.

What are the "whatever the church wants to embark on"?

If u say d tithe and contributions aren't meant for members welfare, what happened in Acts 4: 34-35?

No I didn't day the tithes is not meant for members exactly. I'm saying members don't have an entitlement. If you don't tender your problem or the Church itself is made aware of your situation by other members the church has nothing to offer you except the gospel. The church should only help people in need .. the fact that you paid tithes and offerings doesn't mean you have to get something in return, maybe you can demand the carol rice tastes better or the holy communion quality Sha.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Peace081: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Entimz:
Pastors and Politicians are like 5&6 can't him keep it secret without telling the world
Give your own n keep it secret undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by dan761(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I like Suleiman tho, but the show off in Christendom is becoming too much these days.
Its allowed even the bible talked about showoff .If people do not see they won't belief ,If Sulaiman did not show off people won't belief that he is a Nice Man Lobatan
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by dan761(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Peace081:

. grin grin grin Comrade take am easy ooo on him ooo make d garri no hook am foe throats now
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by danot1030: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
I doubt if Suleiman has not slept with the woman's daughter or the daughter in law
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Righthussle: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Peace081:

See dis idiot..... I don't blame you. I blame the gullible Nigerians that gave your father the tithe and offering money he used to feed you and pay your school fees.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by andysmith123(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
SirMichael1:

You're a stupid person! Imagine this nonsense. Is she cooking for him for free? Doesn't he pay her what's due her? If he decides not to gift her anything, will heaven fall or will he be charged before the court of law??

All these stupid people stuffed with entitlement mentality, as if anyone owes you any gaddamn thing! Shey if it was dangote, or adenuga that did this, will you type this nonsense? Fool!
if e pain you,go f*ck your mother..!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Is this the house u laboured for 10 years?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by andysmith123(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Annie001:

Sense is far from you
How many house your papa get?
na only your papa go fit ansew that question!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by ultimateprof: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
Yes!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by andysmith123(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
President2001:

How many house your generation has built for people dormant
more houses than your LIKES on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.